Miami Will Be Underwater Soon
kensi
2020-02-21 03:14:46 UTC
Its drinking water could go first:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-29/miami-s-other-water-problem
in here." ~Checkmate
unknown
2020-02-21 03:16:34 UTC
Post by kensi
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-29/miami-s-other-water-problem
so
Sergio
2020-02-21 05:18:05 UTC
Post by kensi
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-29/miami-s-other-water-problem
so
what about NYC ? did you forget ?
benj
2020-02-21 16:04:54 UTC
Post by kensi
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-29/miami-s-other-water-problem
so
Sea isn't rising. Flordia is sinking from ground water pumping.

Journo-science is just stupididy. Kensi, learn to code.

<snicker>
bigdog
2020-02-21 16:46:33 UTC
Post by benj
Post by kensi
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-29/miami-s-other-water-problem
so
Sea isn't rising. Flordia is sinking from ground water pumping.
Journo-science is just stupididy. Kensi, learn to code.
<snicker>
The entire Florida peninsula has been under water at least four times since the Americas detached from Pangea and will likely be underwater again......millions
of years from now.
bigdog
2020-02-21 06:05:28 UTC
Post by kensi
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-29/miami-s-other-water-problem
What's your idea of soon? 1000 years from now? I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

PS. After Bloomberg's pitiful debate performance, I would try to find a more
credible source than his news service.
benj
2020-02-21 15:56:22 UTC
Post by bigdog
Post by kensi
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-29/miami-s-other-water-problem
What's your idea of soon? 1000 years from now? I'm not going to lose sleep over it.
PS. After Bloomberg's pitiful debate performance, I would try to find a more
credible source than his news service.
Yeah, according to climate alarmist scam artists the Maldives were
supposed to be totally underwater years ago. I don't think they are.
Even worse Manhattan was supposed to be flooded by now as well. Last I
heard that wasn't true either.

All these scammers do is make dire predictions designed to get people to
part with their money and when they don't come true they just make up
new ones and pretend the old ones never existed. They are just one more
"end of the world cult" waiting for God to punish us all by ending the
world. Would be funny were they not stealing billions of our dollars.
bigdog
2020-02-21 16:43:10 UTC
Post by benj
Post by bigdog
Post by kensi
[...]
I believe the lowest point in Manhattan is Battery Park at the southern tip.
At HIGH tide it's still 9 feet above sea level. At 2mm rise per year, it will
still be above water 1000 years from now. All those skyscrapers are going to be
crumbling by then anyway so BFD.

Now Superstorm Sandy did create a storm surge that briefly put Battery Park under
water, but that was an extreme weather event. It was not a climate event.

Chicken Littles can't figure out that climate change and sea level rise is a
very slow and gradual process so it is absurd to worry about valuable real estate
suddenly being lost to rising seas. Future generations will have plenty of time
to adapt to what the climate throws at them just as we've learned to adapt to
what nature throws our way now. Even primitive man figured out how to do that.
When Beringia got swallowed up by rising sea levels, they didn't sit around
getting their asses wet. They figured out they had to move to higher ground. Not
exactly rocket science.
benj
2020-02-21 16:01:53 UTC
Post by kensi
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-29/miami-s-other-water-problem
Still waiting for Maldives to be underwater. You "climate scientists"
all said they'd be flooded by now. Same goes for Manhattan. YOu just
make shit up and then when it doesn't happen you just make up new shit
and pretend people shouldn't notice what idiots you all are.

<snicker>
unknown
2020-02-21 16:57:25 UTC
Post by kensi
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-29/miami-s-other-water-problem
Idiot! The Biscayne Aquifer is in no danger due to the salt
water lensing effect. Salt water, being heavier than fresh
water settles below the fresh water aquifer which rides
on top in the permeable rock substrate and the two don't
mix.

BTW, the Florida Keys get all their potable water from the
Biscayne Aquifer (except for a couple small, experimental
RO plants in the lower Keys). The Florida Keys Aqueduct
Authority carefully monitors the Biscayne Aquifer for salt
water intrusion and, to date, there is no such intrusion nor
will there be if the Atlantic Ocean rises a couple inches
which is all you global warming alarmists claim is going
to happen by the turn of the century.

Grow up, already!
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
mixed nuts
2020-02-21 17:47:05 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by kensi
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-29/miami-s-other-water-problem
Idiot! The Biscayne Aquifer is in no danger due to the salt
water lensing effect. Salt water, being heavier than fresh
water settles below the fresh water aquifer which rides
on top in the permeable rock substrate and the two don't
mix.
BTW, the Florida Keys get all their potable water from the
Biscayne Aquifer (except for a couple small, experimental
RO plants in the lower Keys). The Florida Keys Aqueduct
Authority carefully monitors the Biscayne Aquifer for salt
water intrusion and, to date, there is no such intrusion nor
will there be if the Atlantic Ocean rises a couple inches
which is all you global warming alarmists claim is going
to happen by the turn of the century.
Grow up, already!
There's salt water intrusion up to 15 km inland because drainage ditches
collect runoff and carry it off to the sea instead of allowing it to
recharge the aquifer. Drainage ditches are important to mitigate damage
to golf courses and beautiful lawns and high end supercar vehicles
(Ferraris and Maseratis) from high rain and high tide events. So, when
people flush 12-40 times and take showers that dribble so you can't get
clean, even when it's raining, it's because the authorities are thinking
of the jobs in hospitality and vacation venues.
Grizzly H.
benj
You've just described the "kensi"-Nads Utopia!
mixed nuts
2020-02-22 16:20:34 UTC
Post by benj
Post by mixed nuts
Post by kensi
[...]
You're pretty stupid for published scientific expert.
Grizzly H.
Nadegda
2020-02-22 20:16:10 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by benj
Post by mixed nuts
Post by kensi
[...]
What makes you think benj is published anywhere other than kookshite
rantfest comment sections and Usenet (redundant, I know)?

<snicker>
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
% <***@gmail.com> admits he has erectile dysfunction:
<***@news.alt.net>
kensi
2020-02-22 05:55:21 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by kensi
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-29/miami-s-other-water-problem
Idiot! The Biscayne Aquifer is in no danger due to the salt
water lensing effect.
Idiot! Did you actually read the article? Salt water is only one of many
threats to the aquifer, and furthermore it is not as minor a threat as
you seem to think it is.
Post by unknown
there is no such intrusion nor will there be if the Atlantic Ocean
rises a couple inches
Inches? When Thwaites Glacier, the ticking bomb in Antarctica, goes off,
it won't be inches; think feet.
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2020-02-22 06:18:48 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sat, 22 Feb 2020 00:55:21 -0500 kensi put forth the following
Post by kensi
Post by unknown
there is no such intrusion nor will there be if the Atlantic Ocean
rises a couple inches
Inches? When Thwaites Glacier, the ticking bomb in Antarctica, goes off,
it won't be inches; think feet.
O'Bummer sure fucked up buying that fifteen million dollar mansion at
Martha's Vineyard, then. Either that, or you're fucked up.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Nadegda
2020-02-22 07:34:58 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by unknown
there is no such intrusion nor will there be if the Atlantic Ocean
rises a couple inches
Inches? When Thwaites Glacier, the ticking bomb in Antarctica, goes off,
it won't be inches; think feet.
O'Bummer sure fucked up buying that fifteen million dollar mansion at
Martha's Vineyard, then.
Hardly his biggest cockup. He screwed the pooch leaving out a public
option when developing the ACA; and there's his sordid record of ordering
drone strikes and other militaristic awfulness. DINO was a Reagan
Republican with a thin veneer of blue hastily applied to fool a credulous
subset of primary voters.

But now we have a real, actual, proper Democrat with serious union
endorsements and credibility as a New Dealer taking after FDR. About time!

<***@news.alt.net>
Just Wondering
2020-02-22 07:58:49 UTC
Who is that?
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-02-22 08:11:25 UTC
On Sat, 22 Feb 2020 00:58:49 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; Just Wondering
<***@jw.com> determined that the following was of great importance and
subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<Ya54G.72281$***@fx24.iad>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 2/22/2020 12:34 AM, Nadegda wrote: > > now we have a real, actual,
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ proper Democrat with serious union
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ endorsements and credibility as a New Dealer taking after FDR.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Who is that?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

pretty sure it's the idiot who used to say "tardnado" like they had tourette's saying something about something.

"nads" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
kensi
2020-02-22 09:13:02 UTC
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Sat, 22 Feb 2020 00:58:49 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; Just Wondering
subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 2/22/2020 12:34 AM, Nadegda wrote: > > now we have a real, actual,
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ proper Democrat with serious union
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ endorsements and credibility as a New Dealer taking after FDR.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Who is that?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
pretty sure it's the idiot who used to say "tardnado" like they had tourette's saying something about something.
:O

Your conspiracy theory is that Fakey was BERNIE SANDERS?!

Evidence? I find this implausible, not least because Fakey seemed to be
a far-right wingnut rather than a member of the moderate left.
in here." ~Checkmate
unknown
2020-02-22 16:37:10 UTC
On Sat, 22 Feb 2020, kkkensi <***@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

<...>
Post by kensi
Your conspiracy theory is that Fakey was BERNIE SANDERS?!
Evidence? I find this implausible, not least because Fakey seemed to be
a far-right wingnut rather than a member of the moderate left.
Bernie Sanders - moderate left???? LOL.

That tells me you are left of Josef Stalin!

--Henry David Thoreau
Sergio
2020-02-22 17:08:27 UTC
Post by unknown
<...>
Post by kensi
Your conspiracy theory is that Fakey was BERNIE SANDERS?!
Evidence? I find this implausible, not least because Fakey seemed to be
a far-right wingnut rather than a member of the moderate left.
Bernie Sanders - moderate left???? LOL.
That tells me you are left of Josef Stalin!
Bernie Sanders is a 78 year old socialist/communist with a heart
condition, he leads the Party of Envy
The Right And The Powerful
2020-02-22 16:50:43 UTC
On Sat, 22 Feb 2020 04:13:02 -0500, kensi
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Sat, 22 Feb 2020 00:58:49 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; Just Wondering
subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
??????????? On 2/22/2020 12:34 AM, Nadegda wrote: > > now we have a real, actual,
??????????? proper Democrat with serious union
??????????? ??????????? endorsements and credibility as a New Dealer taking after FDR.
???????????
??????????? Who is that?
???????????
And you're a compost pile of shit Paul. Fuck the hell off.
Checkmate
2020-02-23 19:23:14 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by kensi
Post by unknown
there is no such intrusion nor will there be if the Atlantic Ocean
rises a couple inches
Inches? When Thwaites Glacier, the ticking bomb in Antarctica, goes off,
it won't be inches; think feet.
O'Bummer sure fucked up buying that fifteen million dollar mansion at
Martha's Vineyard, then.
Hardly his biggest cockup. He screwed the pooch leaving out a public
option when developing the ACA; and there's his sordid record of ordering
drone strikes and other militaristic awfulness. DINO was a Reagan
Republican with a thin veneer of blue hastily applied to fool a credulous
subset of primary voters.
But now we have a real, actual, proper Democrat with serious union
endorsements and credibility as a New Dealer taking after FDR. About time!
Glad you admit that seditious bastard was secretly destroying our
Government from within. He should be hung by his big-ass floppy ears.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
mixed nuts
2020-02-23 20:03:41 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by unknown
[...]
Many millionaires and billionaires liked him very very much because he
gave them money and didn't press for prosecution. Plus, he was
bipartisan and respected paleo-republican demagogues like the Faux Nooz
entertainment rant people and Mitch McConnell. He didn't even go after
Russian money launderers, like Trump, and let them work their magical
real estate transactions with no indictments.
Grizzly H.
Checkmate
2020-03-09 22:47:34 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by kensi
Post by unknown
[...]
I wonder how much the vig was to let Creepy Joe shake down the Ukrainians
to make Hunter a multimillionaire crackhead?

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Gronk
You mean where Biden and the EU got Ukraine to fire a corrupt prosecutor?
Nadegda
2020-02-23 20:30:02 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate.
On Sat, 22 Feb 2020 07:34:58 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
Post by Nadegda
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
Post by kensi
[...]
No, that's *not* what I said. Nice try at spin, kook, but it won't fly.

<***@news.alt.net>
unknown
yes it will
benj
2020-02-22 07:33:36 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by kensi
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-29/miami-s-other-water-problem
Idiot!  The Biscayne Aquifer is in no danger due to the salt
water lensing effect.
Idiot! Did you actually read the article? Salt water is only one of many
threats to the aquifer, and furthermore it is not as minor a threat as
you seem to think it is.
Yes, you moron. Didn't you read all the journalist "science"? That is as
true as science gets these days! You should start accepting what others
say or "kensi" will send you to reeducation camps in Alaska!
Post by kensi
there is no such intrusion nor will there be if the Atlantic Ocean
rises a couple inches
Inches? When Thwaites Glacier, the ticking bomb in Antarctica, goes off,
it won't be inches; think feet.
Remember Stupid journo Libs don't do quantity. They only do imagination.
All Tide gauges show NO acceleration in the 2mm per year sea rise. It's
all pulled out of journo asses.

<snicker>
Nadegda
2020-02-22 07:38:56 UTC
Post by benj
Post by kensi
there is no such intrusion nor will there be if the Atlantic Ocean
rises a couple inches
Inches? When Thwaites Glacier, the ticking bomb in Antarctica, goes off,
it won't be inches; think feet.
Remember Stupid journo Libs don't do quantity. They only do imagination.
All Tide gauges show NO acceleration in the 2mm per year sea rise. It's
al<SPANK>
https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2680/new-study-finds-sea-level-rise-accelerating/

You were saying?

<***@news.alt.net>
unknown
2020-02-22 16:45:21 UTC
Post by kensi
Inches? When Thwaites Glacier, the ticking bomb in Antarctica, goes off,
it won't be inches; think feet.
When I think feet, I think of putting a boot up your
stupid, alarmist, liberal, skank-ho ass.

LOL

--Henry David Thoreau
Checkmate
2020-03-08 08:02:36 UTC
Checkmate.

On Fri, 21 Feb 2020 11:57:25 -0500 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by unknown
Post by kensi
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-29/miami-s-other-water-problem
Idiot! The Biscayne Aquifer is in no danger due to the salt
water lensing effect. Salt water, being heavier than fresh
water settles below the fresh water aquifer which rides
on top in the permeable rock substrate and the two don't
mix.
BTW, the Florida Keys get all their potable water from the
Biscayne Aquifer (except for a couple small, experimental
RO plants in the lower Keys). The Florida Keys Aqueduct
Authority carefully monitors the Biscayne Aquifer for salt
water intrusion and, to date, there is no such intrusion nor
will there be if the Atlantic Ocean rises a couple inches
which is all you global warming alarmists claim is going
to happen by the turn of the century.
Grow up, already!
Have you verified any of this with Gretta?

May 2010-February 12, 2017
RosemontCrest
Who is Gretta?
Checkmate
2020-02-21 20:55:18 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 20 Feb 2020 22:14:46 -0500 kensi put forth the following
Post by kensi
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-29/miami-s-other-water-problem
Miami's practically floating as it is. Only an idiot would live in
Floriduh or the Gulf Coast.

How's your health insurance over there in Finlandia?
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020