US School Shooting No. 23 in 2018 OK it wasn't a nasty assault rifle
de chucka
2018-05-25 21:39:23 UTC
The US really does have a problem. Kid was probably on Ritalin, the
cause of school shootings :-( . Anyhow we can all forget about Santa Fe now.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/05/25/indiana-middle-school-shooting-noblesville/644422002/

NOBLESVILLE, Ind. — One teen and a teacher were injured Friday in a
middle-school shooting about 30 miles northeast of Indianapolis.

The teacher was transported to Indiana University Health Methodist
Hospital and the student was taken to Riley Hospital for Children, IU
Health spokeswoman Danielle Sirilla said. She did not know their conditions.

Jason Seaman, who has been a science teacher for Noblesville schools for
nearly four years and a seventh-grade football coach for two years, was
the teacher shot, according to multiple parents.
!Jones
2018-05-25 22:52:44 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sat, 26 May 2018 07:39:23 +1000, in talk.politics.guns de chucka
Post by de chucka
The US really does have a problem. Kid was probably on Ritalin, the
cause of school shootings :-( . Anyhow we can all forget about Santa Fe now.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/05/25/indiana-middle-school-shooting-noblesville/644422002/
NOBLESVILLE, Ind. — One teen and a teacher were injured Friday in a
middle-school shooting about 30 miles northeast of Indianapolis.
The teacher was transported to Indiana University Health Methodist
Hospital and the student was taken to Riley Hospital for Children, IU
Health spokeswoman Danielle Sirilla said. She did not know their conditions.
Jason Seaman, who has been a science teacher for Noblesville schools for
nearly four years and a seventh-grade football coach for two years, was
the teacher shot, according to multiple parents.
Oh, yawn! Just another routine school shooting. That's number 22
this year, I believe. They're running about one a week.

Goddamn video games! It's all their fault! (It has nothing to do
with the guns, you know.)

Jones

Quod si non verum est, non dicere est.
de chucka
2018-05-25 23:12:26 UTC
Post by de chucka
[...]
The news here was reporting it as the 23rd
Post by !Jones
Goddamn video games! It's all their fault! (It has nothing to do
with the guns, you know.)
You forgot

The media - Dana Loesch, spokeswoman for National Rifle Association

Abortion, lack of religion in schools - Texas Lt. Gov Dan Patrick, a
Republican and prominent gun proponent in the state

Schools - Jonathan Stickland, a Republican state representative in
Texas, seemed to imply that sending children to school was the problem.

Pummelling received on social media’ - Conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt

A culture of violence and Ritalin - New NRA President Oliver North (
ex-criminal)

https://tinyurl.com/yamw49ou

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/05/21/things-blamed-for-the-deadly-texas-school-shooting-ritalin-abortion-the-media-schools-and-doors/?utm_term=.db85a7db9296

Nothing to do with guns probably shouldn't even be discussed on this ng
!Jones
2018-05-25 23:58:36 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sat, 26 May 2018 09:12:26 +1000, in talk.politics.guns de chucka
Post by de chucka
The news here was reporting it as the 23rd
I was counting the spaces between the events.
Post by de chucka
You forgot
The media - Dana Loesch, spokeswoman for National Rifle Association
Abortion, lack of religion in schools - Texas Lt. Gov Dan Patrick, a
Republican and prominent gun proponent in the state
Schools - Jonathan Stickland, a Republican state representative in
Texas, seemed to imply that sending children to school was the problem.
Pummelling received on social media’ - Conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt
A culture of violence and Ritalin - New NRA President Oliver North (
ex-criminal)
https://tinyurl.com/yamw49ou
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/05/21/things-blamed-for-the-deadly-texas-school-shooting-ritalin-abortion-the-media-schools-and-doors/?utm_term=.db85a7db9296
Nothing to do with guns probably shouldn't even be discussed on this ng
Well, it's way too early to discuss that, you know; we need some time
to process it lest we leap to any poorly-considered action.

Problem is that we're a-pumpin' the school shootings out like linked
sausages. By the time we "process" one, we have had three more! It
has just become normal to see our kids running from the school with
their hands in the air... the ones not on gurneys, I mean.

Jones

Quod si non verum est, non dicere est.
MattB
Jones
Gronk
School shootings shouldn't be reported? Even Fox reports them.
Steve Carroll
2018-06-25 04:47:40 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by de chucka
[...]
I have worked for the VAR industry for almost 10 years. I've worked for top corporations working with the aeronautics industry and the insurance industry. Never, not even once, was I on any account under a contractual obligation to not offer any OS we wanted. We sold Linux, DUnix, QNX, among others in addition to MS OSs with no issues. You wishing for something does not make it true.

I suspect we have two different views entirely.

-
Get Rich Slow

http://www.5z8.info/backyard-fireworks-disasters_t7w7pu_bombbuilding

Jonas Eklundh Communication AB
!Jones
2018-06-25 14:06:23 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 22:15:23 -0700, in talk.politics.guns MattB
Post by MattB
MSM doesn't help.
And, of course, everyone knows about MSM.

Quod si non verum est, non dicere est.
Steve Carroll
2018-06-25 14:31:47 UTC
Post by MattB
MSM doesn't help.
And, of course, everyone knows about MSM.
--
Quod si non verum est, non dicere est.
The guy is as popular as ants at a picnic -- and with good reason. Promotion is a wonderful thing and consumer herd mentality is even better.

Klaus 'The Shill' Schadenfreude can't get anything else to work, either. Not long ago I did work on and showed some Objective-C for the front end (only works on high end systems) which is the only thing you can do when trying to avoid Klaus 'The Shill' Schadenfreude's narcissistic crap while reading with Google Groups.

Just idiotic trolling. And I am responding to that trolling. THAT is what the "Klaus 'The Shill' Schadenfreude circus" is. You've proven that it is Klaus 'The Shill' Schadenfreude.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!!
http://alt.conspiracy.narkive.com/QcWYJ4Px/the-mentally-ill-mark-s-bilk