“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.” - "Gropin' Joe" Biden
Add Reply
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-05-22 23:46:18 UTC
Also...

“I’m prepared to say that I have a record over 40 years, and that I’m
going to beat Joe Biden” - Joe Biden

What a fucking senile old loon.
bigdog
2020-05-23 00:57:19 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Also...
“I’m prepared to say that I have a record over 40 years, and that I’m
going to beat Joe Biden” - Joe Biden
What a fucking senile old loon.
Swing voters are the ones who decide elections and it will be interesting to see
if the majority of them are going to see what seems obvious to many of us that
Joe Biden is not mentally up to the task of being President of the United States.
Perhaps Biden's long track record of gaffes is camouflage for his most recent
blunders which are not just gaffes but obvious signs that this guy is in the
early stages of dementia. You could laugh off his gaffes. What is happening now
is no laughing matter.
Klaus Schadenfreude
Whoever he picks as VP will end up as P.
bigdog
2020-05-23 16:06:32 UTC
Post by bigdog
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Also...
“I’m prepared to say that I have a record over 40 years, and that I’m
going to beat Joe Biden” - Joe Biden
What a fucking senile old loon.
Swing voters are the ones who decide elections and it will be interesting to see
if the majority of them are going to see what seems obvious to many of us that
Joe Biden is not mentally up to the task of being President of the United States.
Perhaps Biden's long track record of gaffes is camouflage for his most recent
blunders which are not just gaffes but obvious signs that this guy is in the
early stages of dementia. You could laugh off his gaffes. What is happening now
is no laughing matter.
Whoever he picks as VP will end up as P.
She will be the de facto P on day one. For appearances sake, they might wait a
few months before making it official. What they will probably do is type up Joe's
letter of resignation, take it in to him and tell him it is a new bill to fight
climate change and he'll happily sign it. Then they'll ship him off to the
funny farm and tell him he's still POTUS and he'll be happy as a claim.

The proposition bet will be whether the Biden administration will last longer
than the William Henry Harrison administration. That would be a tough over/under
to pick.