Did Pelosi just blink?
bigdog
2019-01-19 12:30:04 UTC
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-democrats-add-dollar1-billion-in-border-related-spending-to-measures-to-reopen-government/ar-BBSqldl?ocid=spartandhp
Avenging Angel
2019-01-19 13:11:36 UTC
Fuck it. Declare an emergency, arrest all Democrats and rule by decree.
2019-01-20 12:45:24 UTC
On Sat, 19 Jan 2019 13:11:36 -0000 (UTC), Avenging Fairy
Post by Avenging Angel
Post by bigdog
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-democrats-add-dollar1-bil
lion-in-border-related-spending-to-measures-to-reopen-government/ar-BBS
qldl?ocid=spartandhp
Fuck it. Declare an emergency, arrest all Democrats and rule by decree.
Where the fuck do you think you are, jewboi? 'Israeel'?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

thinks he got a pair: "Just to let you know: ANYONE who "befriends" the subnormal swine will have
to deal with me! Get ready, bitch!"

he got a pair: "Which will NEVER happen! You'd have to get past me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Peeler
2019-01-20 15:46:15 UTC
On Sun, 20 Jan 2019 04:45:24 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Avenging Angel
Fuck it. Declare an emergency, arrest all Democrats and rule by decree.
Where the fuck do you think you are, jewboi? 'Israeel'?
He's standing above you and shitting on you from his superior position like
everyone else! What did you think, Retardovic?
Cheers!
Dumb anal Razovic admitting about his nazi kind:
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Avenging Angel
And put a bullet in this one's brain pan.
The Jews
2019-01-21 01:32:10 UTC
Post by Avenging Angel
Post by bigdog
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-democrats-add-dollar1-bil
lion-in-border-related-spending-to-measures-to-reopen-government/ar-BBS
qldl?ocid=spartandhp
Fuck it. Declare an emergency, arrest all Democrats and rule by decree.
Where the fuck do you think you are, jewboi? 'Israeel'?
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
And put a bullet in this one's brain pan.
A good Nuremberging® would be more satisfying. The whole family could
enjoy it-- from the suspense of the drop to the final gurgling.

[chuckle]

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich
2019-01-21 13:20:04 UTC
On Sun, 20 Jan 2019 17:32:10 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
Post by Avenging Angel
Post by bigdog
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-democrats-add-dollar1-bil
lion-in-border-related-spending-to-measures-to-reopen-government/ar-BBS
qldl?ocid=spartandhp
Fuck it. Declare an emergency, arrest all Democrats and rule by decree.
Where the fuck do you think you are, jewboi? 'Israeel'?
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
And put a bullet in this one's brain pan.
A good holocausting® would be more satisfying for me. My whole jew subfamily could
enjoy it-- from the suspense of the drop to the final gurgling.
Well, you VOLUNTEERED for such a 'holocausting'®™ jew bastard...and
then when your location was demanded, your lack of jew mini-cajone's
let you down and you tried to throw sleazy circumcised jew cunt
realtor Iris Finkelstein of Scottsdale Arizona under, the jew bus !

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-01-22 13:31:08 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by Avenging Angel
Post by bigdog
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-democrats-add-dollar1-bil
lion-in-border-related-spending-to-measures-to-reopen-government/ar-BBS
qldl?ocid=spartandhp
Fuck it. Declare an emergency, arrest all Democrats and rule by decree.
Where the fuck do you think you are, jewboi? 'Israeel'?
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
And put a bullet in this one's brain pan.
A good Nuremberging® would be more satisfying. The whole family could
enjoy it-- from the suspense of the drop to the final gurgling.
[chuckle]
Well, you VOLUNTEERED for such a 'holocausting'®™ jew bastard...and
then when your location was demanded,
....I GAVE it to you and you proceeded to come up with excuse after
excuse of why you couldn't-- until I told you I scammed you!

Then you started whining like a little school girl!

THAT was a lot of fun- you glue-huffers sure are gullible as well as
cowardly!

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich
2019-01-22 13:29:50 UTC
On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 05:31:08 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
Post by Avenging Angel
And put a bullet in this one's brain pan.
A good holocausting® would be more satisfying for me. My whole jew subfamily could
enjoy it-- from the suspense of the drop to the final gurgling.
Well, you VOLUNTEERED for such a 'holocausting'®™ jew bastard...and
then when your location was demanded, your lack of jew mini-cajone's
let you down and you tried to throw sleazy circumcised jew cunt
realtor Iris Finkelstein of Scottsdale Arizona under, the jew bus !
....I GAVE you sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein's GPS coordinate's
as my own and I proceeded to come up with jew excuse after
jew excuse of why I couldn't verify it was my jew ghetto address -- until I had to confirm I lied to you !
Right ! It took, less than 5 minutes to verify they weren't your
coordinate's jew bastard ! So I let you continue your little jew
charade as you got deeper and deeper into jew shite !
Then I started whining like a little school jewgirl !
You, DID jew bastard ! You still DO !

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-01-23 13:48:53 UTC
Post by The Jews
Well, you VOLUNTEERED for such a 'holocausting'®™ jew bastard...and
then when your location was demanded,
....I GAVE it to you and you proceeded to come up with excuse after
excuse of why you couldn't-- until I told you I scammed you!
Then you started whining like a little school girl!
THAT was a lot of fun- you glue-huffers sure are gullible as well as
cowardly!
ROFLMJAO
Right ! It took, less than 5 minutes after you told me for
it to sink in that I got scammed again by my Jew Master!
THEN I started whining like a little school girl !
I know- it was so funny-- and I'm STILL scamming you!

So where do you think I live now, Gordon?

LOL

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-01-22 19:28:34 UTC
On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 05:29:50 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:on (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's
Post by The Jews
....I GAVE it to you and you proceeded to come up with excuse after
excuse of why you couldn't-- until I told you I scammed you!
Then you started whining like a little school girl!
THAT was a lot of fun- you glue-huffers sure are gullible as well as
cowardly!
ROFLMJAO
Right ! It took, less than 5 seconds for everyone to verify that I'm
just housebound impotent psychopathic bigmouth and loser, master!
Couldn't have said it better, our punching bag! LOL
Post by The Jews
Then you started whining like a little schoolgirl !
I, DID jew master ! I still DO !
You NEVER do ANYTHING ELSE, whiner! LOL
Cheer's!
Michael about gay psychopathic Razovic:
"The mangina is an inferior form of life."
MID: <q1ao48$ubd$***@dont-email.me>
Michael Ejercito
2019-01-20 19:09:25 UTC
Post by Avenging Angel
Post by bigdog
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-democrats-add-dollar1-bil
lion-in-border-related-spending-to-measures-to-reopen-government/ar-BBS
qldl?ocid=spartandhp
Fuck it. Declare an emergency, arrest all Democrats and rule by decree.
Where the fuck do you think you are, jewboi? 'Israeel'?
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
And put a bullet in this one's brain pan.
Not that it would damage anything the mangina actually USES.

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2019-01-21 13:20:04 UTC
Post by Avenging Angel
Post by bigdog
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-democrats-add-dollar1-bil
lion-in-border-related-spending-to-measures-to-reopen-government/ar-BBS
qldl?ocid=spartandhp
Fuck it. Declare an emergency, arrest all Democrats and rule by decree.
Where the fuck do you think you are, jewboi? 'Israeel'?
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
And put a bullet in this one's brain pan.
Not that it would damage anything the mangina actually USES.
Michael
Well zsuckled, you gormless slant eyed asshole!

YOUR inane Oriental excuse for a mind is BLANK without Chrissie
Morton's inane plagiarised comments, mong!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Peeler
2019-01-21 19:12:11 UTC
On Mon, 21 Jan 2019 05:20:04 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Avenging Angel
And put a bullet in this one's brain pan.
Not that it would damage anything the mangina actually USES.
Michael
Well zsuckled, you gormless slant eyed asshole!
Pathetic inane "comment" by you pathetic inane loser.
YOUR inane Oriental excuse for a mind is BLANK without Chrissie
Morton's inane plagiarised comments, mong!
His superior mind keeps slapping you around on these groups making you
screech hysterically in pain, EVERY day! You can't even hide how much you
suffer and bleed because of him all day long! LOL
Cheers!
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
2019-01-21 13:20:04 UTC
Post by Avenging Angel
Post by bigdog
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-democrats-add-dollar1-bil
lion-in-border-related-spending-to-measures-to-reopen-government/ar-BBS
qldl?ocid=spartandhp
Fuck it. Declare an emergency, arrest all Democrats and rule by decree.
Where the fuck do you think you are, jewboi? 'Israeel'?
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
And put a bullet in this one's brain pan.
Why do you keep running away every time you're threatened with
'holocausting'®™, you chickenshit little jew asshole? Here, have a
nice IG Farben cyanide pellet! Enjoy already!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-01-22 13:54:39 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Why do you keep running away every time you're threatened with
'holocausting'®™, you chickenshit little jew asshole?
What's funnier than Gordon whining about people "running away?"

ANSWER: Nothing.

I remember when I was scamming the worthless old glue-huffer and
begging him to holocaust me. He came up with excuse after excuse of
why he couldn't. In fact, he's STILL doing it! His "Paralytische Angst
vor Juden" sure is fun to play with!

Gordon's Überwältigende Angst vor Juden (Overpowering Fear of Jews)

He claimed he wanted to holocaust me the first week of July 2018
He claimed he had identified where I lived
He claimed ALL HE NEEDED were GPS coordinates:
He then identified the exact address
He claimed I would get holocausted REGARDLESS if I gave him the info
he requested or not.
He refused to say HOW the info he wants can be delivered to him or
what he'll accept as proof.

Then he realized he was going to be Nuremberged® if he continued, so
he started coming up with fake excuses, one after the other...

Fake, non-existent "verification stage."
Fake, non-existent ghettos
Fake, non existent European Union forms
Fake, non-existent "Jew Registration Card"
Fake, non-existent "pre-printed form"
Fake, non-existent notary requirement
Fake, non-existent EU 'reparations'Directorate proof
Fake, non-existent application for 'holocaust reparations'

Excuse after excuse after excuse!

When I revealed to him that I DIDN'T live in Arizona, he came UNGLUED
with rage at being--once again-- scammed by a Jew, even though it's a
regular occurrence!

LOL

He's since given up his fantasy of EVER Holocausting me, and now just
types Iris's name into his computer over and over again in a futile
attempt to show his betters that he's capable of doing SOMETHING.

Even THEY laugh at his impotence!

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
- Everyone

-Gordon Radovich
2019-01-22 13:29:49 UTC
On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 05:54:39 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
What's funnier than jew bastard Avenging Fairy "running away ?"
ANSWER: Nothing.
Wrong. It's YOU giving sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris
Finkelstein's of Scottsdale Arizona GPS coordinate's as your own when
your lack of jew mini-cajone's prevented you from compeleting the
'holocausting'®™ you BEGGED for !

And THEN trying to give the address of an orthodox jew shul in Denver
as your jew ghetto hovel address !
I remember when I was begging the Human to holocaust me. I came up
with jew excuse after jew excuse NOT to prove where I infest.
"Don't know how, to prove where I infest."
"No human notaries in my jew ghetto."
"Can't find my jew registration card."
"Can't scan my HCN gas bill."
In fact, I'm STILL doing it ! My jew "Paralytische Angst
vor Vernichtung" sure is fun for him to play with !
It, sure IS ! Think, you can compensate for your lack of jew
mini-cajone's with a big jew mouth ? Think again, jew bastard !

BTW your jew clock is wrong. Get your jew act together, for fuck's
sake !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-01-23 13:45:06 UTC
Post by The Jews
What's funnier than Gordon whining about people "running away?"
ANSWER: Nothing.
I remember when I was scamming the worthless old glue-huffer and
begging him to holocaust me. He came up with excuse after excuse of
why he couldn't. In fact, he's STILL doing it! His "Paralytische Angst
vor Juden" sure is fun to play with!
Gordon's Überwältigende Angst vor Juden (Overpowering Fear of Jews)
He claimed he wanted to holocaust me the first week of July 2018
He claimed he had identified where I lived
He then identified the exact address
He claimed I would get holocausted REGARDLESS if I gave him the info
he requested or not.
He refused to say HOW the info he wants can be delivered to him or
what he'll accept as proof.
I was too afraid of getting Nuremberged®, and still am!
There there, Gordon! You know you're PROBABLY safe hiding in your
basement! LOL
Post by The Jews
Then he realized he was going to be Nuremberged® if he continued, so
he started coming up with fake excuses, one after the other...
Fake, non-existent "verification stage."
Fake, non-existent ghettos
Fake, non existent European Union forms
Fake, non-existent "Jew Registration Card"
Fake, non-existent "pre-printed form"
Fake, non-existent notary requirement
Fake, non-existent EU 'reparations'Directorate proof
Fake, non-existent application for 'holocaust reparations'
Excuse after excuse after excuse!
I have more excuses! LOTS more!
I doubt you have anything original left, but take a shot!
Post by The Jews
When I revealed to him that I DIDN'T live in Arizona, he came UNGLUED
with rage at being--once again-- scammed by a Jew, even though it's a
regular occurrence!
LOL
I don't know how you guys keep making me look like the subhuman slav I am!
You make it easy, Gordon! REALLY easy! LOL
Post by The Jews
He's since given up his fantasy of EVER Holocausting me, and now just
types Iris's name into his computer over and over again in a futile
attempt to show his betters that he's capable of doing SOMETHING.
Even THEY laugh at his impotence!
"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
- Everyone
I was wondering why everyone was laughing. Hmmmmmm.

-Gordon Radovich
2019-01-23 13:32:30 UTC
On Wed, 23 Jan 2019 05:45:06 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
I remember when I was begging the Human to holocaust me. I came up
with jew excuse after jew excuse NOT to prove where I infest.
"Don't know how, to prove where I infest."
"No human notaries in my jew ghetto."
"Can't find my jew registration card."
"Can't scan my HCN gas bill."
In fact, I'm STILL doing it ! My jew "Paralytische Angst
vor Vernichtung" sure is fun for him to play with !
It, sure IS ! Think, you can compensate for your lack of jew
mini-cajone's with a big jew mouth ? Think again, jew bastard !
BTW your jew clock is wrong. Get your jew act together, for fuck's
sake !
I was too afraid of getting holocausted®, and still am !
There there, jew bastard ! You know you're PROBABLY safe hiding in
your jew ghetto !

HAY! Do you know this Marlene Dietrich song:

Sag mir wo die Juden sind,
wo sind sie geblieben
Sag mir wo die Juden sind,
was ist geschehen?
Sag mir wo die Juden sind,
in den Öfen jeder sind
Wann wird man je verstehen,
wann wird man je verstehen?

LOLOK!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Peeler
2019-01-21 19:10:22 UTC
Post by Avenging Angel
And put a bullet in this one's brain pan.
Why do you keep running away every time you're threatened with
'holocausting'®™, you chickenshit little jew asshole? Here, have a
nice IG Farben cyanide pellet! Enjoy already!
Wow! That makes everyone shudder with fear again, you "dangerous", "mighty",
cowardly troll! LMAO
Cheers!