American carnage
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-01 02:28:49 UTC
Economic collapse, 15% unemployment, raging pandemic, 160,000 dead —
*Trump* has produced American carnage.
Trump's Willing Helicopter Pilot
2020-08-01 03:22:00 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Economic collapse, 15% unemployment,
The lockdowns are responsible for this, and you supported them.

You deserve to die.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-01 03:48:39 UTC
Post by Trump's Willing Helicopter Pilot
Post by Rudy Canoza
Economic collapse, 15% unemployment,
The lockdowns are responsible for this,
Trump is responsible for it. European unemployment is *half* that of the
U.S., and they locked down even more tightly.

Get your tongue out of Trump's asshole. Trump is responsible.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-01 15:51:23 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Economic collapse, 15% unemployment,
The lockdowns are responsible for this,
Trump is responsible for it.  European unemployment is *half* that of the
U.S., and they locked down even more tightly.
What exactly did the President do to cause this level of unemployment?
I've instructed you on it before. You're just trying to waste my time.
Fuck off.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-01 15:52:59 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Economic collapse, 15% unemployment,
The lockdowns are responsible for this,
Trump is responsible for it.  European unemployment is *half* that of
the U.S., and they locked down even more tightly.
What exactly did the President do to cause this level of unemployment?
    It is what he DIDN'T do.
    When the virus first arrived every other
county in the First World took it seriously,
put up national testing programs and national
shutdowns and national quarantines. As a
result they have controlled the virus, have
reopened and their employment is getting
back to normal.
    In contrast Trump dismisses the virus,
ignored the pandemic plan Bush left for him,
declared it was all a local problem for the
states to solve and the result is, well......
As usual you have no clue.
Hartung concession of defeat noted, amid gales of laughter.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-02 15:15:40 UTC
As usual you have no clue.
The President has no authority to "shut down" the nation,
But he should have tried to anyway and implemented a consistent plan
across the entire nation.
The President should have tried to act illegally?
Straw man.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-08-02 15:20:03 UTC
The President has no authority to "shut down" the nation,
But he should have tried to anyway and implemented a consistent plan
across the entire nation.
The President should have tried to act illegally?
I have no argument for that. I never even considered it. I let my TDS get the better of me again!
You do that a lot, I notice.

[chuckle]

Rudy Canoza
2020-08-01 15:50:19 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Economic collapse, 15% unemployment, raging pandemic, 160,000 dead —
*Trump* has produced American carnage.
The economic collapse was brought about by left wing panic mongering
No. The economic collapse was brought about by Trump's fucked-up response
to the pandemic.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-01 15:53:44 UTC
Economic collapse, 15% unemployment, raging pandemic, 160,000 dead —
*Trump* has produced American carnage.
The economic collapse was brought about by left wing panic mongering and
state governor essentially shutting down their states, how is this
possibly the responsibility of the President?
     Even Trump isn't claiming that.
Do I have to wait for the Prsident to tell me what to think?
You give every indication that you do.