narkive is for sale. Interested? (dismiss)
"North Korean defector ‘shocked’ by kindness, racial diversity of US"
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-01 17:03:55 UTC
It seems that the USA is a pretty neat place after all.
This guy's comments don't establish that at all.

The U.S. is okay. It is not "the greatest country in the history of the
world." No country is.
Klaus Schadenfreude
Of course it is.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-01 17:58:42 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
It seems that the USA is a pretty neat place after all.
This guy's comments don't establish that at all.
The U.S. is okay.  It is not "the greatest country in the history of the
world."  No country is.
You are more than welcome to your own opinion.
It's a fact. There are no objective criteria for determining "best"
country. That's another fact.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-01 18:33:59 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
It seems that the USA is a pretty neat place after all.
This guy's comments don't establish that at all.
The U.S. is okay.  It is not "the greatest country in the history of
the world."  No country is.
You are more than welcome to your own opinion.
It's a fact.  There are no objective criteria for determining "best"
country.  That's another fact.
Except that my opinion that the US is a pretty neat place is just that, my
opinion.
It's nothing but vile chauvinism and ignorance.

You aren't just saying it's a "pretty neat place" - you believe it is the
*best*. You have no basis for that except chauvinism, which is a form of
bigotry. You have no basis for comparison to conclude it is the "best";
you've just been indoctrinated to believe it.

And let's not forget that if any American thinks it isn't, or might not be,
the "best," you consider that person to be a "bad" American.

Your views are objectively bad and wrong.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-08-01 19:42:45 UTC
Except that my opinion that the US is a pretty neat place is just that, my
opinion.
You know I've never left California, and barely leave a 100 yard circle outside the Jolly Kone Parking Lot, so I've never seen another country except on television.
Maybe you could try a Wendy's parking lot, you know-- branch out a
bit.

Before you know it, you'll be sucking cocks in Vegas!
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-08-01 19:40:13 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
It seems that the USA is a pretty neat place after all.
This guy's comments don't establish that at all.
The U.S. is okay.  It is not "the greatest country in the history of the
world."  No country is.
You are more than welcome to your own opinion.
It's like saying that I'm the dumbest, shortest, and oldest poster here.
I"m just over retirement age, so I'm not that old.
It's generally accepted that the USA is the greatest country ever,
Rudy. Everyone knows it, even you.
Just Wondering
2020-08-01 21:12:59 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
It seems that the USA is a pretty neat place after all.
This guy's comments don't establish that at all.
The U.S. is okay.  It is not "the greatest country in the history of
the world."  No country is.
You are more than welcome to your own opinion.
It's a fact.  There are no objective criteria for determining "best"
country.  That's another fact.
Immigration / emigration rates are objective. The world's people
vote with their feet.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-01 21:45:08 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
It seems that the USA is a pretty neat place after all.
This guy's comments don't establish that at all.
The U.S. is okay.  It is not "the greatest country in the history of
the world."  No country is.
You are more than welcome to your own opinion.
It's a fact.  There are no objective criteria for determining "best"
country.  That's another fact.
Immigration / emigration rates are objective.  The world's people
vote with their feet.
People who come here like "here" better than where they were. That does
not make the U.S. "best."

Fuck off, Hansen.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-08-02 09:42:16 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Immigration / emigration rates are objective.  The world's people
vote with their feet.
People who come here like "here" better than where they were.
That's because we're the best. Fact.
Post by Rudy Canoza
Fuck off, Hansen.
LOL

Your impotent anger is amusing.

Rudy Canoza
2020-08-02 02:47:03 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
It seems that the USA is a pretty neat place after all.
This guy's comments don't establish that at all.
The U.S. is okay.  It is not "the greatest country in the history of
the world."  No country is.
You are more than welcome to your own opinion.
It's a fact.  There are no objective criteria for determining "best"
country.  That's another fact.
Except that my opinion that the US is a pretty neat place is just that,
my opinion. never have I said that it is an objective fact.
     So why are so many Americans moving abroad?
Why are Americans moving overseas?
The number of American expats fluctuates, but the
trend has seen emigration numbers grow year on year.
And the figures show that the number of Americans
moving overseas is set to keep growing. It’s estimated
that there are currently over 9 million American
citizens living overseas, and that figure does not
include military personnel. The motivations for leaving
the US and moving oversees as well as international
trends having a huge impact on the numbers.
https://tinyurl.com/yymfhmpa
Nothing in that article indicates that people are leaving because of
problems with they [sic] USA.
"they"?

They're moving abroad because they thing "abroad" is better than living in
the USA. If they didn't think that, they would remain here.

So why do they think it's better abroad than here? By definition, they
*think* it's better abroad. So why?
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-02 03:34:15 UTC
[followups vandalism by lying shitbag pastor-to-the-KKK repaired]
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
They're moving abroad because they think "abroad" is better than living
in the USA.  If they didn't think that, they would remain here.
So why do they think it's better abroad than here?  By definition, they
*think* it's better abroad.  So why?
As I told you before, everyone is welcome to form their own opinion
You whiffed off. You didn't answer the question.

*Why* are people moving out of the U.S., when you claim it's the "best"
country?

Why do you believe it's the "greatest country in the history of the world"?
We know you believe that; *WHY*? Why are you unwilling or unable to say
why you think that?

What are your criteria? What is your basis for comparison?

In fact, you *have* no criteria or basis for comparison. You say it
because you've been indoctrinated - by shitbags - to believe it and say it.
You say it because you feel *obliged* to say it.

There is *NO* "greatest country in the history of the world." There isn't
any, because there *CANNOT* be any - there are no objective criteria.

I am not a "bad" American for thinking the U.S. is not the "greatest
country in the history of the world." You are a fuckwit for believing it is.