Autopsy Shows Floyd wasn't murdered
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-05 15:11:46 UTC
On 5/31/2020 11:53 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled
The cop murdered Floyd. You know this.  So does Hartung.
When a person is in custody, the custodian is responsible for
providing all medical care. So even if Mr Floyd was in poor
health, the arresting police were responsible for dealing with
the increased risks.
The more pertinent question in my mind, is what happened that put Floyd
on the ground with the officer's knee on his neck. Something had to have
happened, and we don't yet know what that is.
      And to think you accuse liberals of blaming the victim.
      Sheesh..............
Seeking the FACTS is
not what Hartung or you are doing.  That's right.
What exactly am I doing?
Lying, as usual.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-05 15:14:00 UTC
The cop murdered Floyd. You know this.  So does Hartung.
When a person is in custody, the custodian is responsible for
providing all medical care. So even if Mr Floyd was in poor
health, the arresting police were responsible for dealing with
the increased risks.
The more pertinent question in my mind, is what happened that put Floyd
on the ground with the officer's knee on his neck. Something had to have
happened, and we don't yet know what that is.
      And to think you accuse liberals of blaming the victim.
      Sheesh..............
Seeking the FACTS is hardly the same as making accusations...
Without concrete facts, I don't know, but
You never have any concrete facts.  You never even have papier-mâché or
balsa wood facts.  You just don't have facts, period.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-05 15:14:58 UTC
The cop murdered Floyd. You know this.  So does Hartung.
When a person is in custody, the custodian is responsible for
providing all medical care. So even if Mr Floyd was in poor
health, the arresting police were responsible for dealing with
the increased risks.
The more pertinent question in my mind, is what happened that put Floyd
on the ground with the officer's knee on his neck. Something had to have
happened, and we don't yet know what that is.
      And to think you accuse liberals of blaming the victim.
      Sheesh..............
No one is blaming the victim
You're blaming the victim.  It's beyond obvious.  You're saying Floyd
deserved what he got.
Rudy Canoza
There you go blaming the victim again.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-05 15:23:34 UTC
[...]
Rudy, I am seeking the truth
No, you are not. You're seeking partisan advantage and white supremacy.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-05 15:25:56 UTC
On 5/31/20 1:56 P
ss
not what Hartung or you are doing.  That's right.
What exactly am I doing?
Lying.
Rudy, I am seeking the truth, you are posting under other people's
names, which of us is lying?
At this point, I think Rudy may be suffering from mental health health
issues and is not 100% responsible for his actions.
Is that why he feels a need to respond to posts which are two months old?
<chuckle> So says Hartung to *Fredo*, who is responding to a post that is
You shoot yourself in the ass *every* time!