"Nearly 2/3 of voters say progressive activists will respond with violence if Trump wins reelection"
Add Reply
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-01 01:01:10 UTC
https://justthenews.com
A lie site, and the subject line is a lie.

The far *greater* threat of violence comes from the crazed right if Trump
loses.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-01 15:49:12 UTC
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/polling/nearly-23-voters-say-progressive-activists-will-respond-violence-if-trump
[...]
Nearly two-thirds of U.S. voters say progressive activists will respond
with violence if Trump wins reelection,  according to a new Just the
News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.
However, just 38% of U.S. voters think conservative activists will
respond with violence if Democratic candidate Joe Biden wins.
Fifty-three percent (53%) of Democrats expect violence no matter who
wins. Republicans and Independents believe violence is far more likely
if Trump wins.
[...]
I am one of those 53%.
When did you become a Democrat?
What I meant to say is that I am one of those who expects violence after
the election, no matter who wins.
The violence will only come from the right if Trump loses.