John Lewis's entire LIFE was spent fighting racist shitbags like Trump
Rudy Canoza
2020-07-31 21:45:58 UTC
Of *course* his fight for black equality and especially voting rights was
going to be the dominant topic of eulogies at his funeral. That's what his
life was all about.
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-01 00:36:14 UTC
[followups vandalism by lying shitbag pastor-to-the-KKK repaired]
Post by Rudy Canoza
Of *course* his fight for black equality and especially voting rights was
going to be the dominant topic of eulogies at his funeral.  That's what
his life was all about.
Years ago he may have been a principled civil rights activist, but that is
not what his actions in recent years have shown.
Wrong.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-08-01 15:27:24 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Of *course* his fight for black equality and especially voting rights
was going to be the dominant topic of eulogies at his funeral.
That's what his life was all about.
Years ago he may have been a principled civil rights activist, but
that is not what his actions in recent years have shown.
Wrong.
After MLK died, John Lewis became a race whore who (like Al Sharpton)
made a living selling out America to the highest bidder that wanted his
race-baiting support. He would call anyone a racist if he got enough in
exchange for doing it....

Other than that he may have been a really great guy to drink a beer and
tell some jokes with.
--
*That's Karma*

*Democrats aren't the PARTY of diversity they're the party of division*
Bud Frawley
Wrong.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-08-01 15:52:37 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Of *course* his fight for black equality and especially voting rights was
going to be the dominant topic of eulogies at his funeral.  That's what
his life was all about.
Years ago he may have been a principled civil rights activist, but that is
not what his actions in recent years have shown.
Wrong.
100% correct.

He was an anti self defense and anti gun zealot, like you.

That means he was anti-America. Also, like you.
Trump Fucked Up
2020-08-01 18:34:50 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Of *course* his fight for black equality and especially voting rights was
going to be the dominant topic of eulogies at his funeral.  That's what
his life was all about.
Years ago he may have been a principled civil rights activist, but that is
not what his actions in recent years have shown.
Wrong.
100% correct.
He was an anti self defense and anti gun zealot, like you.
...he didn't want child molesters to be armed, which sure pissed off klaus...

http://sexoffendersexposed.com/Klaus-Alfred-Harvey/
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-08-01 19:33:47 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Of *course* his fight for black equality and especially voting rights was
going to be the dominant topic of eulogies at his funeral.  That's what
his life was all about.
Years ago he may have been a principled civil rights activist, but that is
not what his actions in recent years have shown.
Wrong.
100% correct.
He was an anti self defense and anti gun zealot, like you.
...he didn't want anyone to be armed except his own body guards
That's why I'm glad the fucker is rotting.

Rudy Canoza
2020-08-01 17:09:52 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Of *course* his fight for black equality and especially voting
rights was going to be the dominant topic of eulogies at his
funeral.  That's what his life was all about.
Years ago he may have been a principled civil rights activist,
but that is not what his actions in recent years have shown. In
recent years Lewis was a third rate political hack who was
willing to twist the facts to fit his narrative.
He became a bitter race pimp in his later years.
black
(D) after his name
Here's the real reason you liked him.
I didn't know much of anything about him as a congressman,
You don't know much about anything.
False.
True.
False.  I know a lot.  In particular, I know more than you about anything
worth knowing.  That's a fact.
This sort of statement is usually a sure sing that the individual making it
is far more ignorant then he realizes.
so it's false to say I "liked" him.
It's absolutely true.
False.
You loved him only because he was a democrat [sic]
No.  I'm not a Democrat, and I don't support the Democratic party.
Yet you have consistently supported them.
No, I haven't. You lied.

Opposing the Republiscums, who are unfit to govern, does not mean
supporting the Democrats. I do not and never have supported the Democrats.
  I very much admired his civil rights work.  All believers in
political and civic equality admired him for that.
All you care about is what any race pimp cares about
No.
Yes.
No.  I admired him because he was right, and because he pisses off
knuckle-dragging racist Nazis like you.
You really do belong in a concentration camp.
A statement which clearly indicates your support for the BLM/Antifa/Soros/Ayers/Alinsky/Clinton/Fidel/Mao/Che/Cohen-Bendit/Dohrn
<giggle>

No such thing. When you write "BLM/antifa," you are just taking a shit.
You know there is no connection.