jews Using Caucasians
Add Reply
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"
2019-06-07 11:27:31 UTC
On Sun, 2 Jun 2019 21:34:05 -0700 (PDT), drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi
The only thing "standing" for you is your slanted yellow-skinned
pecker when you paste and jack to more of your porn postings on
this newsgroup, you slant-eyed puke-skinned pervert Mongoloid
simpleton.
You sure make a big deal about the shape of my eyes and the color of my
skin!
That is because you are what you are, you slanty-eyed Mongoloid
simpleton.
Carolina Reb, I'm reading books
Haven't you killed yourself yet Y-chi, you braindead nigger asshole?

What the fuck are you WAITING for? Chanookah????

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"
2019-06-07 11:31:25 UTC
The Jews often perform this stunt: when they feel “persecuted,”
they persuade innocent gentiles to “show public solidarity”
with the Jews. I recall that, some years ago, they did it here
in America, in the Midwest. They convinced gentiles to place
menorahs in the windows of their homes as a show of public
solidarity with some Jews who were experiencing “anti-Semitism.”
Gentiles always fall for this clever scam.
https://www.dw.com/en/germans-urged-to-wear-jewish-yarmulke-in-solidarity/a-48919776
Good.
They are standing for their Jewish neighbors.
Their German assholes with these jew yarmulkes, they should wipe!
The only thing "standing" for you is your slanted yellow-skinned
pecker when you paste and jack to more of your porn postings on
this newsgroup, you slant-eyed puke-skinned pervert Mongoloid
simpleton.
Michael Ejercito owns you, walter, dontchu know that yet.
The gormless slant eyed asshole doesn't even own a dick, you meshugge
jew a"h bonzo!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Peeler
2019-06-07 15:14:55 UTC
On Fri, 07 Jun 2019 04:31:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"
https://www.dw.com/en/germans-urged-to-wear-jewish-yarmulke-in-solidarity/a-48919776
Good.
They are standing for their Jewish neighbors.
Their German assholes with these jew yarmulkes, they should wipe!
ONLY before they stuff it down your dirty shiteating gob, dreckserb Razovic!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"
The only thing "standing" for you is your slanted yellow-skinned
pecker when you paste and jack to more of your porn postings on
this newsgroup, you slant-eyed puke-skinned pervert Mongoloid
simpleton.
Michael Ejercito owns you, walter, dontchu know that yet.
The gormless slant eyed asshole doesn't even own a dick, you meshugge
jew a"h bonzo!
Stop projecting your OWN mental and sexual handicaps onto those that you
feel are superior to you and not sexually crippled like you, you sexually
crippled dreckserb!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"
Cheers!
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-06-11 16:28:56 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Fri, 07 Jun 2019 04:31:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"
The only thing "standing" for you is your slanted yellow-skinned
pecker when you paste and jack to more of your porn postings on
this newsgroup, you slant-eyed puke-skinned pervert Mongoloid
simpleton.
Michael Ejercito owns you, walter, dontchu know that yet.
The gormless slant eyed asshole doesn't even own a dick, you meshugge
jew a"h bonzo!
Stop projecting your OWN mental and sexual handicaps onto those that you
feel are superior to you and not sexually crippled like you, you sexually
crippled dreckserb!
The mangina can do little else.

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2019-06-12 11:17:02 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 09:28:56 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina can do little else.
All YOU can do is keep zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew ani!
SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

Michael Ejercito
2019-06-12 15:19:01 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 09:28:56 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina can do little else.
All YOU can do is keep zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew ani!
SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!
Nithing, you are so obsessed with diarrhoea and shit!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2019-06-12 17:45:33 UTC
That's quite natural for an asshole. LOL
The Jews
2019-06-12 19:30:02 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 19:45:33 +0200, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
All YOU can do is keep zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew ani!
SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!
Nithing, you are so obsessed with diarrhoea and shit!
That's quite natural for an asshole. LOL
His basement lair has got to be a Superfund site by now. LOL

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich
NEMO
2019-06-12 19:37:41 UTC
And he's SO happy! UNGH!

Andrzej LOVES eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
2019-06-13 11:17:20 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 08:19:01 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina can do little else.
All YOU can do is keep zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew ani!
SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!
Nithing, you are so obsessed with diarrhoea and shit!
Needledick, you are so obsessed with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of
jew ani!

SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Peeler
2019-06-13 14:37:06 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 04:17:20 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, you are so obsessed with diarrhoea and shit!
Needledick, you are so obsessed with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of
jew ani!
Everyone knows by now that you are PROJECTING (see sig)!
SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!
Idiot!
MID: <***@4ax.com>
NEMO
2019-06-07 13:12:43 UTC
HUH? DID you GIVE AIDS to these two nazoids -- and MURDER them? SURE you
did, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen (21 June 1955, Bonn - 25 April 1991, Kassel)
was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications in 1991.
The Peeler
2019-06-07 15:22:22 UTC
On Fri, 07 Jun 2019 04:27:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"
Carolina Reb, I'm reading books
Haven't you killed yourself yet Y-chi, you braindead nigger asshole?
Why should he, Retardovic? HE has a LIFE! YOU have been a housebound
miserable idiot over the last TWENTY YEARS that you've been "living on
Usenet", as your abnormal posting history shows!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"
What the fuck are you WAITING for? Chanookah????
Isn't what you feel everyone is thinking about YOU when they see you, you
brainless and dickless sexual cripple?
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"
Cheers!
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem, on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"
Haven't you killed yourself yet Y-chi, you braindead nigger asshole?
ROFLMJAO

When are YOU going to grow a cajone and kill him yourself?

What are you waiting for-- a subpoena or something?

[chuckle]