Trump Blames Unnamed Generals For His Lie About Beirut "Attack"
Rudy Canoza
2020-08-05 15:46:55 UTC
'It was a bomb': Trump says deadly Beirut
explosion was 'terrible attack' – despite
no evidence it was deliberate
Aug 5
Donald Trump has described deadly explosions
in Lebanon as a "terrible attack" before
officials have determined the cause of the
blasts and with no immediate evidence to
suggest they were intentional.
Massive explosions in Beirut on Tuesday have
killed at least 70 people and injured more
than 3,000 others while levelling a large
segment of the capital.
"I met with some of our great generals and
"our great generals..." It originally was hard to fathom, but now I
realize that the deplorables *like* when Trump talks in this hyperbolic,
hyperventilating manner.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-08-05 16:05:26 UTC
'It was a bomb': Trump says deadly Beirut
explosion was 'terrible attack' – despite
no evidence it was deliberate
Aug 5
Donald Trump has described deadly explosions
in Lebanon as a "terrible attack" before
officials have determined the cause of the
blasts and with no immediate evidence to
suggest they were intentional.
Massive explosions in Beirut on Tuesday have
killed at least 70 people and injured more
than 3,000 others while levelling a large
segment of the capital.
"I met with some of our great generals and
"our great generals..."  It originally was hard to fathom, but now I
realize that the deplorables *like* when Trump talks in this hyperbolic,
hyperventilating manner.
What idiot would store that material in the port of a city?

Was it the Terrorists using the material to make bombs that caused this
or was it the people being targeted by the bombs and then the question
would be, which are the ones at fault... the ones targeted by the bombs
coming from there or the ones making the bombs from that material stored
there.

It would seem that the Terrorists are now short on bomb making material.

Oh shucks... isn't that bad news for the world?
--
*That's Karma*

*Democrats aren't the PARTY of diversity they're the party of division*