Uh-oh! <snicker>
Add Reply
Nadegda
2020-07-31 18:48:14 UTC
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/7/30/1965327/-Is-a-shoe-about-to-drop-Court-unseals-Ghislaine-Maxwell-documents

Tee hee ...
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-07-31 19:03:07 UTC
Hillary will find a way to get to her, don't worry.
Max Power
2020-08-01 00:15:51 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/7/30/1965327/-Is-a-shoe-about-to-
drop-Court-unseals-Ghislaine-Maxwell-documents Tee hee ...
Hillary will find a way to get to her, don't worry.
I suppose this is going to be like the Comet Pizza thing all over again a few months before the election, except somehow more stupid.

<snicker>

--
♪ MAX POWER ♪
♪ HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ♪
♪ BY ANYONE... ♪
Skeeter
We have people in jail testifying. You won't walk away from this one.
kensi
2020-08-01 02:12:17 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/7/30/1965327/-Is-a-shoe-about-to-drop-Court-unseals-Ghislaine-Maxwell-documents
Tee hee ...
Hillary will find a way to get to her, don't worry.
It's too late for that. Unredacted copies of the documents are already
in circulation:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/09/epstein-mar-a-lago-trump-1456221

Oh, look. "A teenage employee at President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago
resort ... she was approached by Epstein's longtime friend Ghislaine
Maxwell..."

The circles are closing in, Trump!

*snicker*
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2020-08-01 04:55:43 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by Nadegda
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/7/30/1965327/-Is-a-shoe-about-to-drop-Court-unseals-Ghislaine-Maxwell-documents
Tee hee ...
Hillary will find a way to get to her, don't worry.
It's too late for that. Unredacted copies of the documents are already
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/09/epstein-mar-a-lago-trump-1456221
Oh, look. "A teenage employee at President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago
resort ... she was approached by Epstein's longtime friend Ghislaine
Maxwell..."
The circles are closing in, Trump!
*snicker*
And if you saw the documentary like I did, it simply said she was
approached at that location and enticed to go to Epstein's place to "make
some money". It doesn't say a fucking thing about Trump having anything
to do with her going to Epstein's place, or even knowing anything about
it, but they just had to find a way to attempt to drag Trump into it to
give simple minded creeps like you something to drool over.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Sn!pe
2020-08-01 08:44:59 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by kensi
Oh, look. "A teenage employee at President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago
resort ... she was approached by Epstein's longtime friend Ghislaine
Maxwell..."
The circles are closing in, Trump!
*snicker*
And if you saw the documentary like I did, it simply said she was
approached at that location and enticed to go to Epstein's place
to "make some money". It doesn't say a fucking thing about Trump
having anything to do with her going to Epstein's place, or even
knowing anything about it, but they just had to find a way to
attempt to drag Trump into it to give simple minded creeps like
you something to drool over.
Not fair! Paul is not a simple-minded creep, he's a many-minded
creep with multiple personality dissociative identity disorder.

BTW, you remember that dream you had aboout creepy Nads being
all over you? I asked whether she'd shaved and if so which part?
Well, I found out how she depilates:-

<https://www.amazon.com/NADs-Nose-Wax-Men-Women/dp/B009GA5XVG>

~giggle~
--
^Ï^

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Checkmate
2020-08-01 11:14:20 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 09:44:59 +0100 Sn!pe put forth the following notion,
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
Post by kensi
[...]
I thought she had a tarantula "down there".

May 2010-February 12, 2017
The Right And The Powerful
LOL
%
where's the fk off paul
Checkmate
2020-08-01 15:25:55 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 07:11:18 -0700 % put forth the following notion,
Post by %
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
Post by kensi
[...]
I wonder if she uses that on her bunghole too. Seems like it would work.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Sn!pe
2020-08-01 16:51:42 UTC
Post by %
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
Post by kensi
[...]
I mostly save that for direct replies to him,
but I did put a ~giggle~ in...

P.S. Fuck off, Paul. (% special request)
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
my computer gets all misunderstood without it
Skeeter
Looks like ol Billy Clinton has something to worry about.
Checkmate
2020-08-01 15:14:44 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by Nadegda
[...]
I've they come out with any of the lurid details yet? Where on the doll
did Billy touch Virginia?

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Nadegda
2020-08-01 18:48:38 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
Oh, come on. Do you *really* think it's a coincidence that they approached
someone who worked AT MAR-A-LAGO to recruit, and that the owner of Mar-a-
Lago happens to be a powerful, rich white guy who ogled underage girls in
the Miss Teen America changing rooms?

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
TRUMP 2020
2020-08-01 19:20:53 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
Proof? Didn't think so.

That's clutching at straws. Trump tossed his friendship with Epstein
when he found out that Epstein was a pervert. Stop with the CNN hate
and try to think for yourself.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-08-01 19:23:45 UTC
Post by TRUMP 2020
That's clutching at straws. Trump tossed his friendship with Epstein
when he found out that Epstein was a pervert. Stop with the CNN hate
and try to think for yourself.
Beware asking the Naddleberry to think any kind of
way. It's liable to short-circuit what passes for her
brain. LOL
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the wøøds because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could nøt learn what it had to teach, and
nøt, when I came to die, discover that I had nøt lived." __Henry David Thøreau
Libtard
2020-08-01 20:39:20 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
Proof? Di<SLAPPITY SLAP SLAP>
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-former-miss-arizona-tasha-dixon-naked-undressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html

Glad to oblige, kook!
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Skeeter
2020-08-01 21:05:57 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
and what does that have to do with some skank getting propositioned at
Mar A Lago? Why the spin? Stay on topic.
THE OFFICIAL FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD VOTE WRANGLER
Tr!pe
2020-08-02 10:12:50 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Libtard
Post by Nadegda
Post by Skeeter
Post by Libtard
Post by Nadegda
Post by Skeeter
Post by Libtard
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
Post by kensi
[...]
Proof? Di<SLAPPITY SLAP SLAP> <~~~~~Kooksign!]
<^^^^^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^>
Post by Skeeter
Post by Libtard
Glad to oblige, kook!
and what does that have to do with some skank getting propositioned at
Mar A Lago? Why the spin? Stay on topic.
--
Tr!pe

"Everyone died in the end", he said. "Very tragic. I cried
all the way, I don't mind telling you. She was so pale."
~~ Grabpot Thundergust in Wyrd Sisters.
Checkmate
2020-08-01 22:13:42 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by Nadegda
[...]
Jizzlaine was working a rich neighborhood where Trump and Epstein both had
homes. This was her MO. Either provide proof that Trump had anything to
do with that shit, or STFU. You pulled basically the same shit with the
Kavanaugh hearings, spreading bullshit innuendos with no basis in fact...
it's what sleazy Libtards do.

Why don't you have a look at Dershowitz? There's a guy who, IMO,
protesteth way too much.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Aunt Jemima
2020-08-02 01:51:58 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
Those old pilot log books were posted at least 10 years ago!

Trump took an empty flight back to New York, though his pilot, IIRC.

I've seen pics of Bill Clinton and others at his place. I bet Ghislane will
die, just like Epstein. The Deep State doesn't want to be exposed.
Checkmate
2020-08-02 05:01:10 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by Nadegda
[...]
Shit, they don't care. They still run the fucking Government and nothing
sticks to them as long as 'Bama's Boys are still clogging up the
machinery.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Ms Kitty
2020-08-02 05:42:03 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
I have always thought, since day one, that Obama had the Black House tapped.
He bought a mansion, and moved in Valerie Jarrett.
Nadegda
2020-08-02 20:21:44 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
The projection is strong with this one, as Trump and his gang of kleptocrats
run the fucking Government and nothing sticks to them as long as Barr's Boys
and Moscow Mitch are still clogging up the machinery.

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
TRUMP 2020
2020-08-02 20:27:09 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
IKYABWAI and a "butwhatabout" noted.

kensi
2020-08-02 02:36:15 UTC
Either provide proof that Trump had anything to do with that shit, or
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/before-president-trump-wished-ghislaine-maxwell-well-they-had-mingled-for-years-in-the-same-gilded-circles/2020/07/31/f8d3f56a-d02f-11ea-8c55-61e7fa5e82ab_story.html

https://filmdaily.co/news/jeffrey-epstein-donald-trump/

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/jul/07/fox-news-trump-epstein-maxwell-photo-cropped-out

Well, there you have it. If Fox tried to cover it up then it *must* be true.

*snicker*
in here." ~Checkmate
Tr!pe
2020-08-02 10:16:52 UTC
[fu2: bit-bucket]
Post by kensi
Either provide proof that Trump had anything to do with that shit, or
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/before-president-trump-wished-ghis
laine-maxwell-well-they-had-mingled-for-years-in-the-same-gilded-circles/2
020/07/31/f8d3f56a-d02f-11ea-8c55-61e7fa5e82ab_story.html
https://filmdaily.co/news/jeffrey-epstein-donald-trump/
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/jul/07/fox-news-trump-epstein-maxwe
ll-photo-cropped-out
Well, there you have it. If Fox tried to cover it up then it *must* be true.
*snicker*
Hi, Paul.

Fuck off, Paul.

Bye, Paul.

~giggle~

Checkmate
2020-08-02 12:17:06 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 22:36:15 -0400 kensi put forth the following notion,
Post by kensi
Either provide proof that Trump had anything to do with that shit, or
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/before-president-trump-wished-ghislaine-maxwell-well-they-had-mingled-for-years-in-the-same-gilded-circles/2020/07/31/f8d3f56a-d02f-11ea-8c55-61e7fa5e82ab_story.html
https://filmdaily.co/news/jeffrey-epstein-donald-trump/
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/jul/07/fox-news-trump-epstein-maxwell-photo-cropped-out
Well, there you have it. If Fox tried to cover it up then it *must* be true.
*snicker*
They knew each other. Epstein knew everybody. Trump banned him from his
casinos, so what's your point?

May 2010-February 12, 2017
mixed nuts
2020-08-02 18:11:12 UTC
Post by kensi
Either provide proof that Trump had anything to do with that shit, or
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/before-president-trump-wished-ghislaine-maxwell-well-they-had-mingled-for-years-in-the-same-gilded-circles/2020/07/31/f8d3f56a-d02f-11ea-8c55-61e7fa5e82ab_story.html
https://filmdaily.co/news/jeffrey-epstein-donald-trump/
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/jul/07/fox-news-trump-epstein-maxwell-photo-cropped-out
Well, there you have it. If Fox tried to cover it up then it *must* be true.
*snicker*
They knew each other. Epstein knew everybody. Trump banned him from his
casinos, so what's your point?
Trump banned everybody from his casinos because he went bankrupt. Now
the taxpayer and the company holding his unpaid debt have to take the
hit to demolish his beautiful and very prestigious and very bankrupt
entertainment and gambling venue in Atlantic City because deadly chunks
are falling off his eyesore, surrounding properties are reduced in value
and the city is tired of cleaning up his mess.

Grizzly H.
%
2020-08-02 18:18:31 UTC
http://youtu.be/tZi6BxEBgVI
darlene davis
mixed nuts
2020-08-02 19:42:41 UTC
Post by kensi
[...]
Which one? The Cobble Hill CRVD girl?
Grizzly H.
%
the one from the flats
Skeeter
He says as he slides away from the original accusation.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-08-01 09:09:08 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/7/30/1965327/-Is-a-shoe-about-to-drop-Court-unseals-Ghislaine-Maxwell-documents
Tee hee ...
Hillary will find a way to get to her, don't worry.
It's too late for that.
It's NEVER too late for a little Hillary!
Skeeter
and Billy boy has mud on his face.
TRUMP 2020
2020-07-31 20:03:33 UTC
Can't wait to see the Clintons go down.
Checkmate
2020-07-31 22:23:47 UTC
Checkmate.

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 18:48:14 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
Post by Nadegda
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/7/30/1965327/-Is-a-shoe-about-to-drop-Court-unseals-Ghislaine-Maxwell-documents
Tee hee ...
I wouldn't want to be a Clinton or a Royal right now!
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
ya aint
The Right And The Powerful
Duh Queen of Alt.Her.Majesties.Checkmate
Auric Hellman
2020-08-01 00:16:30 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/7/30/1965327/-Is-a-shoe-about-to-drop-Court-unseals-Ghislaine-Maxwell-documents
Tee hee ...
I wouldn't want to be a Clinton or a Royal right now!
They got to Epstein and somehow they'll get her too. Either Mossad or
some American/British collaboration aren't going to let their ruling
elite be ruined in a sex scandal of this nature.
--
Dr. Auric D. Hellman
***@volcanomail