Trump is a traitor
Nadegda
2020-08-02 19:41:49 UTC
https://www.salon.com/2020/07/04/trumps-a-traitor-the-bounty-should-be-on-his-head-metaphorically-speaking/

----------
On Thursday, the Times was out with a story naming an Afghan citizen (who
had been paid as an American contractor) as the man who helped move money
between Russian and Taliban bank accounts through the shadowy Hawala system,
a method of behind-the-scenes financial transfers described as "layered and
complex" according to the Times. "Prizes of as much as $100,000 per killed
soldier were offered for American and coalition targets."

This story just keeps growing bigger and bigger. Every day there are more
leaks. Every day there is a new, more specific, revelation. Every day the
story gets worse for Trump.
----------

If Iran-Contra was a thunderstorm and Watergate was a tornado, this is a
category 3 political hurricane ... and still intensifying.

----------
The intelligence community has taken the gloves off.
----------

Not even close. How do I know? Because Trump is still breathing. But it
might yet reach that point.

----------
But he's surrounded by people in important, powerful positions who are
privy to big, important secrets, and they want him out of office. With
their leaks about the Russian bounties, they have in effect put a bounty
on Trump's head. He has been wounded by the coronavirus, he's wounded by
the economy, he's wounded by Black Lives Matter demonstrations in the
streets and he's getting grievously wounded by this.

You know he's desperate when he starts calling a real threat to the lives
of our soldiers fighting on foreign soil a "hoax." Trump is a threat to
our national security. He's not a president. He's a co-conspirator with
dictators who are enemies of this country. He's a traitor, and he needs
to go.
----------

As a good little leftist, I would normally shun the CIA, but now is the
time to cheer it on and hope it arranges for Trump a meeting with a grassy
knoll.

Nicest would be if they succeed, but get caught, and there's a truth and
reconciliation period that looks into the CIA's own sordid history. Let
them destroy each other, while I go make popcorn.

<snicker>
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-08-02 19:51:34 UTC
On Sun, 2 Aug 2020, Nadegda <***@gmail.invalid> wrote:

<snipped ocean beds full of foam>
Post by Nadegda
Nicest would be if they succeed, but get caught, and there's a truth and
reconciliation period that looks into the CIA's own sordid history. Let
them destroy each other, while I go make popcorn.
<snicker>
Nicely foamed, ranted, raved, delusioned and TDS'd.
What a k00k!
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the wøøds because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could nøt learn what it had to teach, and
nøt, when I came to die, discover that I had nøt lived." __Henry David Thøreau
%
yes you are
Checkmate
2020-08-05 21:09:22 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by Nadegda
Nicest would be if they succeed, but get caught, and there's a truth and
reconciliation period that looks into the CIA's own sordid history. Let
them destroy each other, while I go make popcorn.
<snicker>
Nicely foamed, ranted, raved, delusioned and TDS'd.
What a k00k!
What a Naddleberry!
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
TRUMP 2020
2020-08-02 20:00:02 UTC
On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 19:41:49 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
https://www.salon.com
What a load of bullshit. What will you blame on Trump tomorrow?
Phantom_View
2020-08-03 00:00:48 UTC
Only a real traitor would say something like that.
%
2020-08-03 00:09:07 UTC
as apposed to a pretend one
Phantom_View
2020-08-03 00:27:52 UTC
Post by %
Post by Phantom_View
Only a real traitor would say something like that.
as apposed to a pretend one
There are plenty who will say anythng to get
attention - "trolls" is the nice name for them.
They may be FakeTraitors.

However to suggest Trump is somehow anti-American
against all evidence to the contrary ... strongly suggests
a RealTraitor. Might just be a Russian agitator though ...
they seem to be extra-busy of late.
%
where'd ja see that happen
kensi
2020-08-03 03:40:53 UTC
Post by Phantom_View
Post by %
Post by Phantom_View
Only a real traitor would say something like that.
as apposed to a pretend one
There are plenty who will say anythng to get
attention - "trolls" is the nice name for them.
They may be FakeTraitors.
However to suggest Trump is somehow anti-American
against all evidence to the contrary ... strongly suggests
a RealTraitor. Might just be a Russian agitator though ...
they seem to be extra-busy of late.
Yeah, supporting Trump.

https://thebulwark.com/donald-trump-un-american/

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/26/donald-trump-immigration-most-un-american-president

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/06/trump-attacks-free-speech-right-to-disagree-rushmore-column/5380437002/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/09/30/james-madison-warned-us-that-trump-is-dangerously-un-american/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/29/us/politics/trump-putin-bounties.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/07/trump-puts-russia-over-us-troops-bounties-duckworth-column/5380795002/
in here." ~Checkmate
TRUMP 2020
More "HATE TRUMP" sites.
Nadegda
2020-08-03 19:47:32 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Phantom_View
Post by %
Post by Phantom_View
[...]
AKA "being on the right side of history" sites.

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
%
is there a wrong side
TRUMP 2020
More like being on the indoctrinated side of history.
Libtard
2020-08-03 22:09:35 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Phantom_View
Post by %
Post by Phantom_View
[...]
Says some kook who has been guzzling Fox Kool-Ade like it's going
out of style.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
TRUMP 2020
Seriously? The old "you watch Fox" lame?
Nadegda
2020-08-03 23:41:57 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Phantom_View
Post by %
Post by Phantom_View
[...]
He's right, though. You are about as indoctrinated as they come.

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
TRUMP 2020
2020-08-04 13:23:41 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Phantom_View
Post by %
Post by Phantom_View
[...]
Your type are followers, we want to be free. It is you who is
indoctrinated. If you think Biden would make a good president that is
proof you are brainwashed.
Nadegda
2020-08-04 20:14:51 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Phantom_View
Post by %
Post by Phantom_View
[...]
Your type are followers,
Wrong.
Post by TRUMP 2020
we want to be free.
Wrong.
Post by TRUMP 2020
If you think Biden would make a good president that is proof you are
brainwashed.
I think Biden would make a bad president, which is a giant improvement
over what Trump will make in a hypothetical second term.

Fortunately, Trump is doing so badly even North Carolina is now being
classified as a toss-up rather than "leans Republican".

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
TRUMP 2020
2020-08-04 20:42:53 UTC
<snip childish responses>
Post by Nadegda
Post by TRUMP 2020
If you think Biden would make a good president that is proof you are
brainwashed.
I think Biden would make a bad president, which is a giant improvement
over what Trump will make in a hypothetical second term.
Fortunately, Trump is doing so badly even North Carolina is now being
classified as a toss-up rather than "leans Republican".
My prediction is that Biden will win due to the left cheating and in a
few months he will become "sick" and have to leave and then the hand
picked commie will sit down.
Nadegda
2020-08-04 21:00:45 UTC
Post by TRUMP 2020
<snip childish responses>
Why did you make them, if you were only going to snip them later after
I'd quoted them?
Post by TRUMP 2020
Post by Nadegda
Post by TRUMP 2020
If you think Biden would make a good president that is proof you are
brainwashed.
I think Biden would make a bad president, which is a giant improvement
over what Trump will make in a hypothetical second term.
Fortunately, Trump is doing so badly even North Carolina is now being
classified as a toss-up rather than "leans Republican".
My prediction is that Biden will win due to the left cheating and in a
few months he will become "sick" and have to leave and then the hand
picked commie will sit down.
That "hand picked commie" is looking increasingly likely to be Kamala
Harris, who I'm sorry to say will undoubtedly be a "safe pair of hands"
for capitalism and Wall Street.

Our time will come, but it looks like it might not be until 2024 or
later.

Mounting student debt and other unsustainabilities in the current
system make it inevitable in the end, though.

<snicker>

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
TRUMP 2020
You mean Pocahontas?
Checkmate
2020-08-04 22:06:07 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by TRUMP 2020
Post by Nadegda
Post by TRUMP 2020
[...]
It's NOT gonna be Cameltoe.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
and that's no lie
Klaus Schadenfreude
God, lets hope so. A sure loss for Biden then.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-08-03 00:38:46 UTC
Post by Nadegda
As a good little leftist, I would normally shun the CIA, but now is the
time to cheer it on, just like would cheer on SS troops if they went after my enemies.
[chuckle]

Burned any good books lately?
kensi
2020-08-03 03:42:41 UTC
Post by Nadegda
As a good little leftist, I would normally shun the CIA, but now is the
time to cheer it on, just like would cheer on SS troops if they went after my enemies.
As a good little leftist, I would normally shun the CIA, but now is the
time to cheer it on and hope it arranges for Trump a meeting with a grassy
knoll.
The only one of us three cheering on SS troops is you. Though maybe
Nadegda is right and they're more like the early Einsatzgruppen. I'm not
really a historian ...
in here." ~Checkmate
Klaus Schadenfreude
Wrong, you silly cunt.
Nadegda
2020-08-03 19:48:39 UTC
Post by Nadegda
As a good little leftist, I would normally shun the CIA, but now is the
time to cheer it on, just like would cheer on SS troops if they went after my enemies.
The only one of us three cheering on SS troops is you.
Wrong,
We all saw you do it, kook, when you praised the Trump goons he sent into
Portland to throw gasoline on a fire.

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
%
2020-08-03 19:55:18 UTC
Post by Nadegda
As a good little leftist, I would normally shun the CIA, but now is the
time to cheer it on, just like would cheer on SS troops if they went after my enemies.
The only one of us three cheering on SS troops is you.
Wrong,
We all saw you do it, kook, when you praised the Trump goons he sent into
Portland to throw gasoline on a fire.
if you're going to wreck the place he's a good man to have on your side
i just love how he trolls the crap out of twitter
TRUMP 2020
2020-08-03 19:56:16 UTC
Post by Nadegda
As a good little leftist, I would normally shun the CIA, but now is the
time to cheer it on, just like would cheer on SS troops if they went after my enemies.
The only one of us three cheering on SS troops is you.
Wrong,
We all saw you do it, kook, when you praised the Trump goons he sent into
Portland to throw gasoline on a fire.
So you admit there was a fire. Watch your words, you're starting to
look stupid again.
Libtard
2020-08-03 22:10:46 UTC
Post by Nadegda
As a good little leftist, I would normally shun the CIA, but now is the
time to cheer it on, just like would cheer on SS troops if they went after my enemies.
The only one of us three cheering on SS troops is you.
Wrong,
We all saw you do it, kook, when you praised the Trump goons he sent into
Portland to throw gasoline on a fire.
So you admit there was a fire. Watch your words, you're starting to
look stupid again.
I'm pretty sure she meant it figuratively, kook. Did any of the Einsatzgruppen
bring literal gasoline? No?
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
TRUMP 2020
2020-08-03 22:53:06 UTC
Post by Nadegda
As a good little leftist, I would normally shun the CIA, but now is the
time to cheer it on, just like would cheer on SS troops if they went after my enemies.
The only one of us three cheering on SS troops is you.
Wrong,
We all saw you do it, kook, when you praised the Trump goons he sent into
Portland to throw gasoline on a fire.
So you admit there was a fire. Watch your words, you're starting to
look stupid again.
I'm pretty sure she meant it figuratively, kook. Did any of the Einsatzgruppen
bring literal gasoline? No?
I know what she meant. She admitted it was already out of control. We
cleaned it up. Now they know they have to be peaceful.
Nadegda
2020-08-03 23:43:40 UTC
Post by Nadegda
As a good little leftist, I would normally shun the CIA, but now is the
time to cheer it on, just like would cheer on SS troops if they went after my enemies.
The only one of us three cheering on SS troops is you.
Wrong,
We all saw you do it, kook, when you praised the Trump goons he sent into
Portland to throw gasoline on a fire.
So you admit there was a fire. Watch your words, you're starting to
look stupid again.
I'm pretty sure she meant it figuratively, kook. Did any of the Einsatzgruppen
bring literal gasoline? No?
I know what she meant. She admitted it was already out of control. We
cleaned it up. Now they know they have to be peaceful.
More revisionist history, kook? Problem being, this time there are actually
people alive other than % and Gerhhgzlz who witnessed the events in question,
unlike the case with the Civil War.

<snicker>

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
TRUMP 2020
2020-08-04 13:24:48 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
I know, I have a friend in Portland. He told me what was really going
on. Book burning? I believe the Nazis did that.
Nadegda
2020-08-04 20:15:27 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
He's a conservative and a liar.

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
TRUMP 2020
2020-08-04 20:43:40 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
You just showed your true self. You have no idea who he is or what he
is.
Nadegda
2020-08-04 21:01:49 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
Of course I do. You gave me several clues, including that he is friends
with a Nazi and that he made false claims about the situation in Portland.

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
TRUMP 2020
How do you know they are false? Are you there?
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-08-04 22:39:45 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Of course I do. You gave me several clues, including that he is friends
with a Nazi and that he made false claims about the situation in Portland.
Friends with a Nazi? Was he at the Bible burning?

Oh wait.

That was you guys.

Never mind.
kensi
2020-08-05 02:33:49 UTC
Post by Nadegda
More revisionist history, kook? Problem being, this time there are actually
people alive other than % and Gerhhgzlz who witnessed the events in question,
unlike the case with the Civil War.
<snicker>
*giggle*
Post by Nadegda
Post by TRUMP 2020
Post by Nadegda
Post by TRUMP 2020
I know, I have a friend in Portland. He told me what was really going
on.
He's a conservative and a liar.
You just showed your true self. You have no idea who he is or what he
is.
Of course I do. You gave me several clues, including that he is friends
with a Nazi and that he made false claims about the situation in Portland.
SPANKY-SPANKY!

*snicker*
in here." ~Checkmate
TRUMP 2020
2020-08-05 12:23:41 UTC
On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 22:33:49 -0400, kensi
Post by kensi
Post by Nadegda
Post by TRUMP 2020
Post by Nadegda
Post by TRUMP 2020
I know, I have a friend in Portland. He told me what was really going
on.
He's a conservative and a liar.
You just showed your true self. You have no idea who he is or what he
is.
Of course I do. You gave me several clues, including that he is friends
with a Nazi and that he made false claims about the situation in Portland.
Of course you would agree with a lie. Since it was your side that told
it.
Nadegda

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
Checkmate
2020-08-05 03:03:43 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by Nadegda
[...]
He could tickle your ass, though... with a feather,

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-08-03 23:06:05 UTC
Post by Nadegda
As a good little leftist, I would normally shun the CIA, but now is the
time to cheer it on, just like would cheer on SS troops if they went after my enemies.
The only one of us three cheering on SS troops is you.
Wrong, you silly cunt.
We all saw
We all saw you all giddy with happiness as you virtually inhaled the
smoke from burning bibles.

I bet you get a hard-on like a doughnut when you think about the camps
you want to build, doncha?
Nadegda
2020-08-03 23:48:36 UTC
Post by Nadegda
As a good little leftist, I would normally shun the CIA, but now is the
time to cheer it on and hope it arranges for Trump a meeting with a grassy
knoll.
The only one of us three cheering on SS troops is you.
Wrong, you silly cunt.
We all saw
We<SMACKAKOOK!>
I've restored the context that causes you such extreme fear.
Post by TRUMP 2020
Post by Nadegda
We all saw you do it, kook, when you praised the Trump goons he sent into
Portland to throw gasoline on a fire.
all saw you all giddy with happiness as you virtually inhaled the
smoke from burning bibles.
*More* revisionist history? Do you *never* tire of that, kook?
Post by TRUMP 2020
I bet you get a hard-on like a doughnut
You fail female anatomy forever. Our bits aren't just an inside-out penis,
you kook.
Post by TRUMP 2020
when you think about the camps you want to build, doncha?
Trump built them already, and if I could I'd tear every gate and door in
them off its hinges with my bare hands and free everyone inside.

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
kensi
2020-08-04 02:21:15 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
I bet you get a hard-on like a doughnut
You fail female anatomy forever. Our bits aren't just an inside-out penis,
you kook.
That one was a howler! Even puddles isn't quite *that* ignorant ... is he?
in here." ~Checkmate
Tr!pe
2020-08-04 11:07:56 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Nadegda
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
I bet you get a hard-on like a doughnut
You fail female anatomy forever. Our bits aren't
just an inside-out penis,you kook.
That one was a howler! Even puddles isn't quite
*that* ignorant ... is he?
A double helping from Paul. Truly, my cup runneth over.

~giggle!~

P.S. Fuck off, Paul.

--
Tr!pe

"Everyone died in the end", he said. "Very tragic. I cried
all the way, I don't mind telling you. She was so pale."
~~ Grabpot Thundergust in Wyrd Sisters.
Tr!pe
2020-08-04 11:07:55 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Nadegda
As a good little leftist, I would normally shun the CIA,
but now is the time to cheer it on and hope it arranges
for Trump a meeting with a grassy knoll.
The only one of us three cheering on SS troops is you.
Wrong, you silly cunt.
We all saw
We<SMACKAKOOK!> <~~~~~[kooksign]
Whenever Paul edits down to "<SMACKAK00K!>" it's another
admission that he's been bested yet again and has run away.

~giggle~

P.S. Fuck off, Paul.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-08-04 12:54:48 UTC
Post by Nadegda
We all saw
We all saw you all giddy with happiness as you virtually inhaled the
smoke from burning bibles.
I bet you get a hard-on like a doughnut when you think about the camps
you want to build, doncha?
Trump built them already, and if I could I'd tear every gate and door in
them off its hinges with my bare hands and free everyone inside.
Oh right-- you want to build Hiltons for criminal invaders and give
them free college, all using someone else's money.

But without Bernie, how are you going to do that?

LOL.
Nadegda

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-08-04 22:26:28 UTC
On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 20:16:54 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Oh right-- you want to build Hiltons for criminal invaders and give
them free college, all using someone else's money.
But without Bernie, how are you going to do that?
LOL.
[citation needed]
TRANSLATION: "I don't know how I"m going to do that. Break into your
house and steal what I need, most likely."
TRUMP 2020
2020-08-04 13:26:10 UTC
Post by TRUMP 2020
Post by Nadegda
We all saw you do it, kook, when you praised the Trump goons he sent into
Portland to throw gasoline on a fire.
all saw you all giddy with happiness as you virtually inhaled the
smoke from burning bibles.
*More* revisionist history? Do you *never* tire of that, kook?
I saw it happening. Do you deny they did it?
Post by Nadegda
Post by TRUMP 2020
I bet you get a hard-on like a doughnut
You fail female anatomy forever. Our bits aren't just an inside-out penis,
you kook.
Nice diversion.
Obama built them. Prove me wrong.
Nadegda
2020-08-04 20:19:53 UTC
Post by TRUMP 2020
Post by Nadegda
We all saw you do it, kook, when you praised the Trump goons he sent into
Portland to throw gasoline on a fire.
all saw you all giddy with happiness as you virtually inhaled the
smoke from burning bibles.
*More* revisionist history? Do you *never* tire of that, kook?
I saw it happening.
Doctored videos?
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Do you deny they did it?
Do you have a link to unbiased news coverage of them doing it? Not Fox.
Something reputable and neutral like the AP or Reuters wire services.
Post by Nadegda
Post by TRUMP 2020
I bet you get a hard-on like a doughnut
You fail female anatomy forever. Our bits aren't just an inside-out penis,
you kook.
Nice diversion.
Klaus's diversion, because he is losing the argument. Of course he screwed
it up and now he's losing *two* arguments.

<snicker>

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
TRUMP 2020
2020-08-04 20:44:52 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by TRUMP 2020
I bet you get a hard-on like a doughnut
You fail female anatomy forever. Our bits aren't just an inside-out penis,
you kook.
Nice diversion.
Klaus's diversion, because he is losing the argument. Of course he screwed
it up and now he's losing *two* arguments.
<snicker>
Youtube. On the ground real people posting videos. No censored news
shit. The real deal.
Nadegda

bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
TRUMP 2020
You snipped my answer so this thread is dead.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-08-04 22:37:04 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by TRUMP 2020
I bet you get a hard-on like a doughnut
You fail female anatomy forever. Our bits aren't just an inside-out penis,
you kook.
Nice diversion.
Klaus's diversion, because he is losing the argument. Of course he screwed
it up and now he's losing *two* arguments.
<snicker>
You snipped my answer so this thread is dead.
It was dead when she proved she doesn't have a sense of humor. But
most leftists don't. They're too busy coveting everyone else's
possessions.
Checkmate
2020-08-05 03:14:53 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by Nadegda
Post by TRUMP 2020
I bet you get a hard-on like a doughnut
You fail female anatomy forever. Our bits aren't just an inside-out penis,
you kook.
Nice diversion.
Klaus's diversion, because he is losing the argument. Of course he screwed
it up and now he's losing *two* arguments.
<snicker>
Klaus could tickle your ass with a feather and make you cluck even more
than you do now.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Checkmate
2020-08-03 07:12:36 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 19:41:49 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the following
Post by Nadegda
As a good little leftist
The only part of that I can't dispute, is the "leftist" part.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Janithor
2020-08-03 07:14:07 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Nadegda
As a good little leftist
The only part of that I can't dispute, is the "leftist" part.
Partly. Fakey works for the Trump Administration, remember? So Paul's
1/4 conservative.
--
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/