A certain canadian poster in this group
Add Reply
Nadegda
2020-05-19 22:48:38 UTC
Is a complete asshole and pantie waste. Yes, waste.
Why do you think almost everybody here has *killfiled* that annoying "%"
thingie? I suggest you join the club. It makes the newsgroup much more
pleasant to catch up and you won't be missing anything. Just don't forget
to killfile all three of "***@gmail.com", "***@gmail.com",
and posts that leave the email part blank. Optionally also kill
"***@qmail.com" to nail Gwerrglz froggeries of % as well, which are
rarely any more worth reading than the empty-headed kook they're
impersonating.

And always remember, his nattering quantity-over-quality approach to
usenet is undoubtedly his way of compensating for something.

<snicker>
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
% <***@gmail.com> admits he has erectile dysfunction:
<***@news.alt.net>
%
2020-05-19 22:53:23 UTC
[...]

and don't forget to mention my penis in every post you make ,
that really shows how much you're ignoring me
vallor
2020-05-20 00:05:21 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Is a complete asshole and pantie waste. Yes, waste.
Why do you think almost everybody here has *killfiled* that annoying "%"
thingie? I suggest you join the club. It makes the newsgroup much more
pleasant to catch up and you won't be missing anything. Just don't
% as well, which are rarely any more worth reading than the empty-headed
kook they're impersonating.
And always remember, his nattering quantity-over-quality approach to
usenet is undoubtedly his way of compensating for something.
<snicker>
Oh, spare me.

The guy has more wisdom in his little finger than you have in your little
mushroom.
-v
%
< curtsy >
kensi
2020-05-20 02:17:18 UTC
Post by vallor
And always remember, [%'s] nattering quantity-over-quality approach
to usenet is undoubtedly his way of compensating for something.
<snicker>
Oh, spare me.
The guy has more wisdom in his li<SLAP>
Oh, please. The guy never outgrew the "look at me, ma! LOOK AT ME!"
stage of childhood. :P
in here." ~Checkmate
vallor
2020-05-20 03:04:39 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by vallor
And always remember, [%'s] nattering quantity-over-quality approach to
usenet is undoubtedly his way of compensating for something.
<snicker>
Oh, spare me.
The guy has more wisdom in his li<SLAP>
Oh, please. The guy never outgrew the "look at me, ma! LOOK AT ME!"
stage of childhood. :P
Restoral:

"The guy has more wisdom in his little finger than you have in your little
mushroom."

Looks like someone got hit too close to the mark, lul.
-v
%
i liked it
%
and you never grew out of being a person that looks
Skeeter
LOL
KWills
2020-05-20 09:17:57 UTC
Post by vallor
Post by Nadegda
Is a complete asshole and pantie waste. Yes, waste.
Why do you think almost everybody here has *killfiled* that annoying "%"
thingie? I suggest you join the club. It makes the newsgroup much more
pleasant to catch up and you won't be missing anything. Just don't
% as well, which are rarely any more worth reading than the empty-headed
kook they're impersonating.
And always remember, his nattering quantity-over-quality approach to
usenet is undoubtedly his way of compensating for something.
<snicker>
Oh, spare me.
The guy has more wisdom in his little finger than you have in your little
mushroom.
As rare as it is, when Nads is right, she right. And she is spot
on with her assessment of %.
--
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.
vallor
2020-05-20 12:01:54 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by vallor
Post by Nadegda
Is a complete asshole and pantie waste. Yes, waste.
Why do you think almost everybody here has *killfiled* that annoying "%"
thingie? I suggest you join the club. It makes the newsgroup much more
pleasant to catch up and you won't be missing anything. Just don't
of % as well, which are rarely any more worth reading than the
empty-headed kook they're impersonating.
And always remember, his nattering quantity-over-quality approach to
usenet is undoubtedly his way of compensating for something.
<snicker>
Oh, spare me.
The guy has more wisdom in his little finger than you have in your
little mushroom.
As rare as it is, when Nads is right, she right. And she is spot
on with her assessment of %.
Nope! Because: "she" has no discernment.

And you know this is true, because every post "she" makes is superficial,
no matter what the topic. "She" is so predictable, you could set your
watch by "her".

Have you ever seen a double entendre? And would you even recognize a
_triple_ entendre? Seriously, I don't think you kids can steer.
--
-v
"The Allwise Creator hath been dishonored by being made the author of
fable, and the human mind degraded by believing it." -Thomas Paine
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-05-20 12:24:06 UTC
On 20 May 2020 12:01:54 GMT, LO AND BEHOLD; vallor <***@cultnix.org>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in
<***@mid.individual.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 20 May 2020 02:17:57 -0700, KWills wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 20 May 2020 00:05:21 GMT, vallor <***@cultnix.org> wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Tue, 19 May 2020 22:48:38 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Tue, 19 May 2020 17:16:25 -0500, The Right And The Powerful wrote:
[...]
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ way of compensating for something. <💩snickerTurd💩>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Oh, spare me. The guy has more wisdom in his little finger than you have
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ in your little mu🍄.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ As rare as it is, when Nads is right, she right. And she is spot on
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ with her assessment of %.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Nope! Because: "she" has no discernment.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ And you know this is true, because every post "she" makes is
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ superficial, no matter what the topic. "She" is so predictable, you
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ could set your watch by "her".
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Have you ever seen a double entendre? And would you even recognize a
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ _triple_ entendre? Seriously, I don't think you kids can steer.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

IAWTP

LOL

"nads" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
KWills
2020-05-20 17:27:11 UTC
Post by vallor
Post by KWills
Post by vallor
Post by Nadegda
[...]
99.9% of the time, your claim would be correct. But in regards to
%, Nads is correct.
Post by vallor
Have you ever seen a double entendre?
Yes.
Post by vallor
And would you even recognize a
_triple_ entendre?
I guess not.
Post by vallor
Seriously, I don't think you kids can steer.
I accept that you believe Nads is Paul. And maybe she is. I've
not seen any evidence of it, but that doesn't mean Paul isn't
pretending to be female.
--
"The sushi is a lie!"
-- Link Neal
vallor
2020-05-20 18:02:27 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by vallor
Post by KWills
Post by vallor
Seriously, I don't think you kids can steer.
I accept that you believe Nads is Paul. And maybe she is. I've
not seen any evidence of it, but that doesn't mean Paul isn't pretending
to be female.
You missed the part where we md5'ed the entire IPV4 address space, then
compared it to "Nads'" posting host on ES from back before they salted
their posting host hashes.

"She" ended up being in Pembroke, ON, CA.

When confronted with this, "she" has alternated between claiming she was
up there on vacation, and saying that IP networks get passed around willy-
nilly. Ch'yeah'right.

Paul is pwned. But for him, denial isn't just a river in Egypt...
-v
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-20 18:36:04 UTC
Post by vallor
Post by KWills
Post by vallor
Post by KWills
Post by vallor
Seriously, I don't think you kids can steer.
I accept that you believe Nads is Paul. And maybe she is. I've
not seen any evidence of it, but that doesn't mean Paul isn't pretending
to be female.
You missed the part where we md5'ed the entire IPV4 address space, then
compared it to "Nads'" posting host on ES from back before they salted
their posting host hashes.
"She" ended up being in Pembroke, ON, CA.
When confronted with this, "she" has alternated between claiming she was
up there on vacation, and saying that IP networks get passed around willy-
nilly. Ch'yeah'right.
Paul is pwned. But for him, denial isn't just a river in Egypt...
... and 'shrooms are a way of life.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau
%
and then i appear and i'm all great and everything
Nadegda
2020-05-20 23:55:33 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 14:36:04 -0400, Stinky Glurgluglz Hell, Fleabitten
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by vallor
Post by KWills
Post by vallor
Post by KWills
Post by vallor
Seriously, I don't think you kids can steer.
I accept that you believe Nads is Paul. And maybe she is. I've
not seen any evidence of it, but that doesn't mean Paul isn't pretending
to be female.
You missed the part where we md5'ed the entire IPV4 address space, then
compared it to "Nads'" posting host on ES from back before they salted
their posting host hashes.
"She" ended up being in Pembroke, ON, CA.
When confronted with this, "she" has alternated between claiming she was
up there on vacation, and saying that IP networks get passed around willy-
nilly. Ch'yeah'right.
Paul is pwned. But for him, denial isn't just a river in Egypt...
... and 'shrooms are a way of life.
And an entire city has a population of 1, and an IP address uniquely
identifies a person.

Oh, wait:

https://www.pembroke.ca/economic-development/economic-profile/population/

----------
The population of the City of Pembroke is 16,200.
----------

And yet you think evidence of a person being there is evidence of them
being a single, specific person? Oh, but it gets worse:

----------
Within a 40km radius there is a population of 75,500 that utilizes Pembroke
as a service centre.
----------

*This* is probably the population who might get the IP address vallor has
*claimed* (by a method nobody else replicated to confirm the alleged
result, though) somehow uniquely belongs to a single person, assuming it's
from a residential ISP's DHCP pool. (Is it?)

And then, of course, we have this:

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2008/06/laser-printers-found-guilty-making-available-crime
https://www.afterdawn.com/news/article.cfm/2008/06/06/mpaa_accuses_laser_printer_of_illegal_file_sharing

Oops. Apparently, the legal profession discovered the hard way that there
is not a one-to-one correspondence of IP addresses and people. It seems
that this happened over a decade ago. Looks like vallor is still living
in the Naughty Oughties ... and really, who can blame him? Pre-COVID,
pre-Trump, and just pre-financial-crisis, pre-June-of-2008 must be a
blissful paradise compared to the shitty world of May 2020.

<snicker>

<***@news.alt.net>
Kensi
notice how it's been proven that % is smarter than you
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-21 00:14:32 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 14:36:04 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall trolled with this good bait...
<...>
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by vallor
[...]
Methinks thou protesteth too much, Paul Derbyshire.

Sn!pe
2020-05-21 00:32:35 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Nadegda
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by vallor
[...]
g-available-crime
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Nadegda
Oops. Apparently, the legal profession discovered the hard way that there
is not a one-to-one correspondence of IP addresses and people. It seems
that this happened over a decade ago. Looks like vallor is still living
in the Naughty Oughties ... and really, who can blame him? Pre-COVID,
pre-Trump, and just pre-financial-crisis, pre-June-of-2008 must be a
blissful paradise compared to the shitty world of May 2020.
<snicker>
Methinks thou protesteth too much, Paul Derbyshire.
Still true too, even after all these years, but a shocking misquotation!
I expect ~much~ better from a "world-class wordsmith."

The quotation should be:
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
~~ William Shakespeare, Hamlet (Queen Gertrude).

No charge for this Valuable Clue.
--
^Ï^

My pet rock Gordon just is.
kensi
2020-05-21 02:50:27 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Methinks thou protesteth too much, Paul Derbyshire.
Still true too, even after all these years, but a shocking misquotation!
I expect ~much~ better from a "world-class wordsmith."
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
~~ William Shakespeare, Hamlet (Queen Gertrude).
No cha<SMACKAK00K!>
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" is a line from the play
"Hamlet" by William Shakespeare, in which the murder of Hamlet's father
is under investigation.

The killer, rather famously, turns out to be the victim's brother.

Which means, of course, that the woman who "doth protest too much" was,
in fact, innocent of the crime.

Kind of undermines all k0oky use of that quotation as a way of implying
a guilty conscience on Nadegda's or anybody else's part, doesn't it?

*snicker*
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2020-05-21 03:02:17 UTC
Checkmate.

On Wed, 20 May 2020 22:50:27 -0400 kensi put forth the following
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Methinks thou protesteth too much, Paul Derbyshire.
Still true too, even after all these years, but a shocking misquotation!
I expect ~much~ better from a "world-class wordsmith."
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
~~ William Shakespeare, Hamlet (Queen Gertrude).
No cha<SMACKAK00K!>
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" is a line from the play
"Hamlet" by William Shakespeare, in which the murder of Hamlet's father
is under investigation.
The killer, rather famously, turns out to be the victim's brother.
Which means, of course, that the woman who "doth protest too much" was,
in fact, innocent of the crime.
Kind of undermines all k0oky use of that quotation as a way of implying
a guilty conscience on Nadegda's or anybody else's part, doesn't it?
*snicker*
Not really, because she DOTH protesteth too mucheth every time the name
Paul is mentioned.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller
Inventor of the "SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
and the "Dance for me" lame.

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Sn!pe
2020-05-21 18:33:44 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
[...]
Quite so. I'm now obliged to point out that Paul has also
misunderstood the thrust of the quotation. "It is spoken by
Queen Gertrude in response to the insincere overacting of a
character in the play within a play created by Prince Hamlet
to prove his uncle's guilt in the murder of his father, the King
of Denmark."

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_lady_doth_protest_too_much,_methinks>

I wonder if NerdyBoi got the bit about ~insincere overacting~
because it looks to me as though that cap fits him rather well.

<https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/if+the+cap+fits>
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
kensi
2020-05-22 02:28:14 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
I wonder if NerdyBoi got the bit about ~insincere overacting~
because it looks to me as though that cap fits him rather well.
<https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/if+the+cap+fits>
There's a cap that fits *you* rather well. It's tall, and conical, and
has the word "DUNCE" written up its side.

*snicker*
in here." ~Checkmate
Sn!pe
2020-05-22 09:49:28 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
I wonder if NerdyBoi got the bit about ~insincere overacting~
because it looks to me as though that cap fits him rather well.
<https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/if+the+cap+fits>
There's a cap that fits *you* rather well. It's tall, and conical,
and has the word "DUNCE" written up its side.
*snicker*
Damn, I should have known that Paul
would hit me with a devastating riposte.

P.S. Fuck off, Paul.
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
kensi
2020-05-23 02:57:40 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
I wonder if NerdyBoi got the bit about ~insincere overacting~
because it looks to me as though that cap fits him rather well.
<https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/if+the+cap+fits>
There's a cap that fits *you* rather well. It's tall, and conical,
and has the word "DUNCE" written up its side.
*snicker*
Damn, I should have known that Paul
<rest of delusional diarrhea deleted>

AUK was made for people like you.
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2020-05-26 21:34:06 UTC
Checkmate.

On Fri, 22 May 2020 22:57:40 -0400 kensi put forth the following
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
I wonder if NerdyBoi got the bit about ~insincere overacting~
because it looks to me as though that cap fits him rather well.
<https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/if+the+cap+fits>
There's a cap that fits *you* rather well. It's tall, and conical,
and has the word "DUNCE" written up its side.
*snicker*
Damn, I should have known that Paul
<rest of delusional diarrhea deleted>
AUK was made for people like you.
Too bad I decided to destroy it.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
its a good thing i kept it going
Sn!pe
2020-05-26 22:28:33 UTC
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
I wonder if NerdyBoi got the bit about ~insincere overacting~
because it looks to me as though that cap fits him rather well.
<https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/if+the+cap+fits>
There's a cap that fits *you* rather well. It's tall, and conical,
and has the word "DUNCE" written up its side.
*snicker*
Damn, I should have known that Paul
would hit me with a devastating riposte.
AUK was made for people like you.
Too bad I decided to destroy it.
its a good thing i kept it going
It still has its moments, that's true.
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
i've been known to rock more than one group at a time
Checkmate

May 2010-February 12, 2017
kensi
2020-05-27 06:04:41 UTC
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
I wonder if NerdyBoi got the bit about ~insincere overacting~
because it looks to me as though that cap fits him rather well.
<https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/if+the+cap+fits>
There's a cap that fits *you* rather well. It's tall, and conical,
and has the word "DUNCE" written up its side.
*snicker*
Damn, I should have known that Paul
would hit me with a devastating riposte.
AUK was made for people like you.
Too bad I decided to destroy it.
its a good thing i kept it going
It still has its moments, that's true.
i've been known to rock more than one group at a time
Who knew?
He means "with gales of laughter at his expense". But he succeeds at
this so rarely, and his output is so voluminous, it's easiest to just
killfile him and extract amusement from more entertaining kooks, such as
you.

*snicker*
in here." ~Checkmate
Skeeter
Yet he is well liked and everyone hates you.
KWills
2020-05-27 13:42:21 UTC
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
I like how you kiss fat Dave Keatings' ass, it shows how you "settle"
for friends.

Must suck to be you.
KWills
2020-05-28 09:22:33 UTC
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Are you jealous that other people have the ability to make
friends, Triple Chin Chad? I can't know, but I imagine having only a
few rescue cats as friends would be difficult to deal with.
It's said that to have a friend, you must first be a friend. Your
posts show a mind that isn't capable of that. People rarely want to be
friends with a convicted child molester and burglar. Two felonies
you've proudly admitted you were convicted of committing.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$***@fx14.iad>

"My elderly neighbors *invited* me into those garages in the middle of
the night, and I never should have been convicted!"
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID
<***@news.astraweb.com>

Chad's second open admission to being a burglar:

"My elderly neighbors *invited* me into those garages in the
middle of the night, and I never should have been convicted!"
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID:
<***@news.astraweb.com>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

%
it's true i rarely get laughed at at my expense
%
the people that been known
Checkmate

May 2010-February 12, 2017
KWills
2020-05-21 09:58:17 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Methinks thou protesteth too much, Paul Derbyshire.
Still true too, even after all these years, but a shocking misquotation!
I expect ~much~ better from a "world-class wordsmith."
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
~~ William Shakespeare, Hamlet (Queen Gertrude).
No cha<SMACKAK00K!>
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" is a line from the play
"Hamlet" by William Shakespeare, in which the murder of Hamlet's father
is under investigation.
The killer, rather famously, turns out to be the victim's brother.
Which means, of course, that the woman who "doth protest too much" was,
in fact, innocent of the crime.
Kind of undermines all k0oky use of that quotation as a way of implying
a guilty conscience on Nadegda's or anybody else's part, doesn't it?
*snicker*
To be fair, you do protest too much under your Nadegda nym. While
not enough to convince me you are Paul, I can see where it would give
some cause to wonder.
Now try and divert from the truth I presented. Perhaps demand
that you provide the proof of my claim. It is one of your more favored
demands. Though I've yet to come up with a reason why you do it.
--
Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.
Nadegda
2020-05-21 23:47:46 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
[...]
Hey, kooktard, kensi does not have a "Nadegda nym". As for your "cause to
wonder", it is a given that small-minded people will "wonder" about many
things simultaneously ridiculous and frivolous; that is your nature. So I
don't bother myself too much about what silly things you kooks are wondering
on any given Tuesday. I have far more important things to do ... at least,
until one of you gurgles out something sufficiently amusing, in its
ludicrosity, as to be worth a laugh or two, and maybe some token effort at
eliciting more hilarious nonsense from you.

<***@news.alt.net>
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-21 23:51:24 UTC
On Thu, 21 May 2020 23:47:46 -0000 (UTC), Nadleburger <***@gmail.invalid> wrote:

<...>
Post by Nadegda
Hey, kooktard, kensi does not have a "Nadegda nym". As for your "cause to
wonder", it is a given that small-minded people will "wonder" about many
things simultaneously ridiculous and frivolous; that is your nature. So I
don't bother myself too much about what silly things you kooks are wondering
on any given Tuesday. I have far more important things to do ... at least,
until one of you gurgles out something sufficiently amusing, in its
ludicrosity, as to be worth a laugh or two, and maybe some token effort at
eliciting more hilarious nonsense from you.
Is it my imagination or is Nadleburger's material getting almost
as stale as that of Mixed Nuts?

not, when I came to die, discøver that I had not lived." __Henry David Thøreau
Checkmate
2020-05-25 13:15:57 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 21 May 2020 19:51:24 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Nadegda
Hey, kooktard, kensi does not have a "Nadegda nym". As for your "cause to
wonder", it is a given that small-minded people will "wonder" about many
things simultaneously ridiculous and frivolous; that is your nature. So I
don't bother myself too much about what silly things you kooks are wondering
on any given Tuesday. I have far more important things to do ... at least,
until one of you gurgles out something sufficiently amusing, in its
ludicrosity, as to be worth a laugh or two, and maybe some token effort at
eliciting more hilarious nonsense from you.
Is it my imagination or is Nadleburger's material getting almost
as stale as that of Mixed Nuts?
If our "practicing astrophysicist" really had "more important things to
do," she'd be doing them.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Just Wondering
2020-05-22 00:37:18 UTC
Such as wasting time posting dumbass off-topic bullshit to t.p.guns.
kensi
2020-05-22 02:29:19 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
i don't bother myself too much about what silly things you kooks are
wondering on any given Tuesday. I have far more important things to do
Such as wasting time posting dumbass off-topic bullshit to t.p.guns.
If it makes *you* foam, I'd say she's doing exactly what she should be.

*snicker*
in here." ~Checkmate
Just Wondering
2020-05-22 08:29:57 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Just Wondering
i don't bother myself too much about what silly things you kooks are
wondering on any given Tuesday. I have far more important things to do
Such as wasting time posting dumbass off-topic bullshit to t.p.guns.
If it makes *you* foam
It doesn't.
*snicker*
Nadegda
2020-05-23 00:35:25 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by kensi
Post by Just Wondering
i don't bother myself too much about what silly things you kooks are
wondering on any given Tuesday. I have far more important things to do
Such as wasting time posting dumbass off-topic bullshit to t.p.guns.
If it makes *you* foam
It doesn't.
... he says, right below where some of his kookfoam is quoted.

<snicker>

<***@news.alt.net>
Checkmate
2020-05-23 00:46:09 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sat, 23 May 2020 00:35:25 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
Post by Nadegda
Post by Just Wondering
Post by kensi
Post by Just Wondering
i don't bother myself too much about what silly things you kooks are
wondering on any given Tuesday. I have far more important things to do
Such as wasting time posting dumbass off-topic bullshit to t.p.guns.
If it makes *you* foam
It doesn't.
... he says, right below where some of his kookfoam is quoted.
<snicker>
There's some running down your chin, KooK.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-23 01:10:24 UTC
On Sat, 23 May 2020, Nadegda put forth...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Just Wondering
Post by kensi
Post by Just Wondering
i don't bother myself too much about what silly things you kooks are
wondering on any given Tuesday. I have far more important things to do
Such as wasting time posting dumbass off-topic bullshit to t.p.guns.
If it makes *you* foam
It doesn't.
... he says, right below where some of his kookfoam is quoted.
<snicker>
There's some running down your chin, KooK.
Foam? I don't think so. Remember it's Paul so it's more
likely that's a load of cum.

Skeeter
So you admit you're a troll with nothing to say.
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-05-22 15:30:07 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 09:25:34 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake
News Bleater - Exploded Everyone's Irony Meters "Skeeter
<***@invalid.invalid>" determined that the following was of great
<***@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡OnThu,21May202022:29:19-0400,kensi
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡<***@gmail.nospam.invalid>wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡On5/21/20208:37PM,JustWonderingwrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡On5/21/20205:47PM,Nadegdawrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡idon'tbothermyselftoomuchaboutwhatsillythingsyoukooksare
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡wonderingonanygivenTuesday.Ihavefarmoreimportantthingstodo
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡Suchaswastingtimepostingdumbassoff-topicbullshittot.p.guns.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡Ifitmakes*you*foam,I'dsayshe'sdoingexactlywhatsheshouldbe.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡*snicker*
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡Soyouadmityou'reatrollwithnothingtosay.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

i'm still waiting for an answer to my question about which make/model of gun is preferable for marching around protesting the virus that doesn't exist and is fake democrat hoax news.

that klaus lady keeps going on about gender stuff instead of giving a straight answer...

http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA

Skeeter
So WTF are you asking me for?
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-05-22 15:54:19 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 09:38:53 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake
News Bleater - Exploded Everyone's Irony Meters "Skeeter
<***@invalid.invalid>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<***@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡OnFri,22May202010:30:07-0500,💩'sOwner??
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡???????????<***@gmail.nospam.invalid>wrote:???????????
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡??????????????????????On5/21/20208:37PM,JustWonderingwrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡?????????????????????????????????On5/21/20205:47PM,Nadegdawrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡????????????????????????????????????????????idon'tbothermyselftoomuchab
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡outwhatsillythingsyoukooksare
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡????????????????????????????????????????????wonderingonanygivenTuesday.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡Ihavefarmoreimportantthingstodo
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡?????????????????????????????????Suchaswastingtimepostingdumbassoff-top
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡icbullshittot.p.guns.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡??????????????????????Ifitmakes*you*foam,I'dsayshe'sdoingexactlywhatshe
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡shouldbe.??????????????????????*snicker*???????????
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡???????????Soyouadmityou'reatrollwithnothingtosay.???????????i'm
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡stillwaitingforananswertomyquestionaboutwhichmake/modelof
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡gunispreferableformarchingaroundprotestingthevirusthatdoesn't
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡existandisfakedemocrathoaxnews.thatklausladykeepsgoingon
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡aboutgenderstuffinsteadofgivingastraightanswer..."nads"won't
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡commentonthispoast...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡SoWTFareyouaskingmefor?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

well it's on topic for a.p.guns...

soo...

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-05-22 18:51:49 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 10:30:07 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
that klaus man keeps going on about gender stuff instead of giving a straight answer...
Did you have a question you wanted to pose?

Maybe if you stopped your psychotic ranting about bathrooms.....
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-05-22 19:24:20 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 11:51:49 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The psychotic racist
white-supremacist who sounds a lot like neal warren AKA greg hall taking
a break from the stormfront discussion boards to post on usenet as
"Klaus Scheißefreude <***@gmail.com>" begging
for transwomen to use his restroom instead of the "non-hawt" manly
transmen that are already using "his" men's room without his permission
<***@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡OnFri,22May202010:30:07-0500,💩'sOwner??
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡<***@127.0.0.1>wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡thatklauswomankeepsgoingonaboutgenderstuffinsteadofgivinga
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡straightanswer...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡Didyouhaveaquestionyouwantedtopose?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡Maybeifyoustoppedyourpsychoticrantingaboutbathrooms.....
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

can i help you, miss?

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-05-22 21:49:52 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 14:24:20 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
Who are you talking to?
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-05-22 21:54:56 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 14:49:52 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The psychotic racist
white-supremacist who sounds a lot like neal warren AKA greg hall taking
a break from the stormfront discussion boards to post on usenet as
"Klaus Scheißefreude <***@gmail.com>" begging
for transwomen to use his restroom instead of the "non-hawt" manly
transmen that are already using "his" men's room without his permission
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in
<***@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡OnFri,22May202014:24:20-0500,💩'sOwner??
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡<***@127.0.0.1>wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡canihelpyou,miss?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡Whoareyoutalkingto?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

that angry bitchy lady who calls herself "klaus".

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-05-22 22:04:37 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 16:54:56 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
I see [one of] your problems
Checkmate
2020-05-23 00:31:17 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 21 May 2020 22:29:19 -0400 kensi put forth the following
Post by kensi
Post by Just Wondering
i don't bother myself too much about what silly things you kooks are
wondering on any given Tuesday. I have far more important things to do
Such as wasting time posting dumbass off-topic bullshit to t.p.guns.
If it makes *you* foam, I'd say she's doing exactly what she should be.
*snicker*
Giving out hand jobs?

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Skeeter
More frothing defense.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-05-21 16:42:01 UTC
<...>
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Methinks thou protesteth too much, Paul Derbyshire.
Still true too, even after all these years, but a shocking misquotation!
I expect ~much~ better from a "world-class wordsmith."
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
~~ William Shakespeare, Hamlet (Queen Gertrude).
No charge for this Valuable Clue.
A nicely-baited hood, sir. I see the kensi sock just HAD to bite it.

%
you do that with hoodie girl and the corn hole does it with mountain view
Checkmate
2020-05-21 02:48:10 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by vallor
[...]
His favorite dog whistle...

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Checkmate
2020-05-21 02:47:10 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by vallor
Post by KWills
Post by vallor
Post by KWills
Post by vallor
[...]
Is it really that much of a stretch that the entire town of Pembroke is on
the same IP, and they all post in alt.checkmate?
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

May 2010-February 12, 2017
KWills
2020-05-21 09:50:08 UTC
Post by vallor
Post by KWills
Post by vallor
Post by KWills
Post by vallor
Seriously, I don't think you kids can steer.
I accept that you believe Nads is Paul. And maybe she is. I've
not seen any evidence of it, but that doesn't mean Paul isn't pretending
to be female.
You missed the part where we md5'ed the entire IPV4 address space, then
compared it to "Nads'" posting host on ES from back before they salted
their posting host hashes.
As of the time I write this, I've not seen such evidence. I have
seen claims of it. But that isn't evidence. It may be testimony, but
it's not evidence.
Post by vallor
"She" ended up being in Pembroke, ON, CA.
When confronted with this, "she" has alternated between claiming she was
up there on vacation, and saying that IP networks get passed around willy-
nilly. Ch'yeah'right.
Paul is pwned. But for him, denial isn't just a river in Egypt...
If Nads is Paul.
Again, I can't deny that she is. But I can't confirm it either.
To be honest, I don't much care. Under any of her nyms, Nads is a
certified k00k.
%
when it comes to me i'm right
Nadegda
2020-05-21 23:49:18 UTC
Post by KWills
To be honest, I don't much care. Under any of her nyms, Nads is a
certified k00k.
... you left the projector running again. You know those bulbs are
expensive, right? And that they wear out quickly? And that they don't
grow on trees?

<snicker>

<***@news.alt.net>
The Right And The Powerful
2020-05-20 00:37:46 UTC
On Tue, 19 May 2020 22:48:38 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Is a complete asshole and pantie waste. Yes, waste.
Why do you think almost everybody here has *killfiled* that annoying "%"
thingie? I suggest you join the club. It makes the newsgroup much more
pleasant to catch up and you won't be missing anything. Just don't forget
and posts that leave the email part blank. Optionally also kill
rarely any more worth reading than the empty-headed kook they're
impersonating.
And always remember, his nattering quantity-over-quality approach to
usenet is undoubtedly his way of compensating for something.
<snicker>
Yep, we can all call each other names. We learned it hurts in part
from being on the receiving end of it since childhood. But, there are
some who truly live up their names. I don't see hardly anyone
throwing down that weapon anytime soon. At least in your last post
you weren't blubbering about so-called manmade climate change. I
suppose it does get you the attention you crave. If that's a good
thing for ya.
kensi
2020-05-20 02:19:00 UTC
On 5/19/2020 8:37 PM, The Right And The Powerful wrote:
[at Nadegda]
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Yep, we can all call each other names. We learned it hurts in part
from being on the receiving end of it since childhood. But, there are
some who truly live up their names. I don't see hardly anyone
throwing down that weapon anytime soon. At least in your last post
you weren't blubbering about so-called manmade climate change. I
suppose it does get you the attention you crave. If that's a good
thing for ya.
I am unaware of any blatant attention-seeking by Nadegda, let alone
involving climate change. At least, beyond the degree to which anyone
who posts to Usenet may be accused of attention-seeking behavior, you
included, of course.
in here." ~Checkmate
The Right And The Powerful
You are no-one's authority, moral or otherwise, Paul.
%
so you post to be ignored then is that right
KWills
2020-05-20 09:17:45 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Is a complete asshole and pantie waste. Yes, waste.
Why do you think almost everybody here has *killfiled* that annoying "%"
thingie? I suggest you join the club. It makes the newsgroup much more
pleasant to catch up and you won't be missing anything. Just don't forget
and posts that leave the email part blank. Optionally also kill
rarely any more worth reading than the empty-headed kook they're
impersonating.
He does like to nym-shift in the hopes of gaining attention.
Post by Nadegda
And always remember, his nattering quantity-over-quality approach to
usenet is undoubtedly his way of compensating for something.
<snicker>
Possibly a lack of parental love as a child? As good a guess as
any at this point.
--
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!