Chris Christie clashes with demented fat sow 'View' co-host Joy Behar: 'You're not welcome to your own set of facts'
Add Reply
Democrat COVID-19 Cowardice
2020-05-21 22:56:18 UTC
Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie sparred with Joy Behar
during an appearance on “The View” on Friday, telling the
liberal co-host she was “absolutely wrong” for saying
Republicans don’t want to spend money in order to help people
amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Christie was explaining that lawmakers on both sides of the
aisle have pushed for things they specifically wanted in the
stimulus bill.

'THE VIEW' TELL-ALL WILL BE ADAPTED INTO TV MINISERIES WITH 'A-
LIST ACTRESSES' PLAYING JOY BEHAR, CO-HOSTS

“We are still distributing hundreds of millions of dollars from
the last bill … both sides are going to negotiate on this, it’s
the typical legislative process,” Christie said. “Democrats want
the things they want, the Republicans will want the things they
want and they will ultimately, I believe, come to a compromise
as they have on the three bills before this.”

Behar, an outspoken liberal, threw up her hands and disagreed
with the former New Jersey governor, accusing Republicans of not
wanting to help people.

‘THE VIEW' TELL-ALL AUTHOR SAYS DONALD TRUMP IS NECESSARY
'NEMESIS' FOR LIBERAL GABFEST HOSTS

“They always seem to have money to give tax breaks to rich
people in this country, or money to bolster the military, but
when it comes to actually helping people, the Republicans don’t…
all of the sudden, ‘We don’t have any money,’” Behar said,
referring to Americans who are frustrated with coronavirus-
related lockdowns and continuing stay-at-home orders.

Behar then attempted to move on to another topic, but Christie
defended his party.

“First let me talk about your first point, which is that
Republicans voted overwhelmingly for all of the aid for small
business people across this country twice. Republicans voted
overwhelmingly for $1,200 checks that have gone to every one of
the taxpayers out there who qualify,” Christie said.
“Republicans have voted for aid to hospitals and front-line
health care workers.”

Benny
?
@bennyjohnson
Chris Christie to Joy Behar: "That's just wrong. That’s
absolutely wrong. It’s your point of view, and you’re welcome to
it, but you're not welcome to your own set of facts."

Embedded video
1,820
9:12 AM - May 15, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
934 people are talking about this
Christie said it was “unfair” for Behar to say Republicans don’t
support the issues that she suggested, calling it a “typical
Democratic talking point.”

Behar fired back, “Then why is everybody crying that they have
no money? They have no job and they can’t… they have no job and
they have no money. Why is everybody upset, running out into the
streets and defying the rules, why? Tell me.”

Christie said “people want their lives back,” but Behar
disagreed.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP

“They’re saying they want their jobs back, they want food. They
want to pay their rent, they want to pay their mortgages, they
don’t have enough money for that. That’s what they’re crying
about. I don’t see the Republican Party helping them, all
they’re doing is blaming everybody else,” Behar said.

"That's just wrong. That’s absolutely wrong. It’s your point of
view, and you’re welcome to it, but you're not welcome to your
own set of facts," Christie said. “The Republicans have voted to
support all of those programs you just talked about.”

Brian Flood covers the media for Fox News. Follow him on Twitter
at @briansflood.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-christie-view-joy-behar-
clash-coronavirus-stimulus
trotsky
2020-05-22 22:16:20 UTC
"Democrat COVID-19 Cowardice" <democrat.covid-19
Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie sparred with Joy Behar during an appearance on “The View” on Friday,
Interesting, if Behar is a "fat sow" does that make Christie a
worthless, bloated sack of cow manure then?

Asking for a friend.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-05-22 23:02:58 UTC
There is no "If..."
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-05-23 01:00:30 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 16:02:58 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The psychotic racist
white-supremacist who sounds a lot like neal warren AKA greg hall taking
a break from the stormfront discussion boards to post on usenet as
"Klaus Scheißefreude <***@gmail.com>" begging
for transwomen to use his restroom instead of the "non-hawt" manly
transmen that are already using "his" men's room without his permission
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in
<***@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡OnFri,22May202017:16:20-0500(CDT),trotsky<***@email.com>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡"DemocratCOVID-19Cowardice"<democrat.covid-19
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡***@washingtonpost.com>Wroteinmessage:r
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡FormerNewJerseyGov.ChrisChristiesparredwithJoyBeharduringan
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡appearanceon�TheView�onFriday,
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡Interesting,ifBeharisa"fatsow"
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡Thereisno"If..."
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

your misogyny knows no bounds, i see...

"nads" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Contact
2020-05-23 01:07:38 UTC
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Fri, 22 May 2020 16:02:58 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The psychotic racist
white-supremacist who sounds a lot like neal warren AKA greg hall taking
a break from the stormfront discussion boards to post on usenet as
for transwomen to use his restroom instead of the "non-hawt" manly
transmen that are already using "his" men's room without his permission
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡"DemocratCOVID-19Cowardice"<democrat.covid-19
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡FormerNewJerseyGov.ChrisChristiesparredwithJoyBeharduringan
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡appearanceonï¿œTheViewï¿œonFriday,
http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA
No.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-05-23 09:20:31 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 20:00:30 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by trotsky
Interesting, if Behar is a "fat sow"
There is no "If..."
your misogyny knows no bounds, i see...
Try learning the meaning of the word before you use it, and you won't
sound like such a stupid cunt.