Question for Social Conservatives:
Ramon F Herrera
2015-03-01 10:58:19 UTC
Question for Social Conservatives:

(1) It is well known that you people are becoming incapacitated or dying
in record numbers.

(2) It is equally known that you are not leaving enough replacements.

(3) Studies indicate that even your replacements are different from
their ancestors: they are willing to work shoulder-to-shoulder with
people of different races, sexual orientations, national origin,
religion, etc. Thus even IF you left enough replacements, the country
would march in a direction different from that by you desired. (IOW:
Your hatred dies with you)

Given all that, where the heck are the votes required to "take your
country back" coming from????

-RFH
Willie Makit
2015-03-01 12:39:27 UTC
On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 04:58:19 -0600, Ramon F Herrera
Post by Ramon F Herrera
(1) It is well known that you people are becoming incapacitated or dying
in record numbers.
(2) It is equally known that you are not leaving enough replacements.
(3) Studies indicate that even your replacements are different from
their ancestors: they are willing to work shoulder-to-shoulder with
people of different races, sexual orientations, national origin,
religion, etc. Thus even IF you left enough replacements, the country
Your hatred dies with you)
Given all that, where the heck are the votes required to "take your
country back" coming from????
-RFH
I was talking to an older man a few days ago. He said something I
had never heard before. He said he was glad he was 80 years old.
He figures he can't live more than a few years. And he is glad !

Why ? He said that his generation (born before WW2) had the
privilege of growing up and living in the greatest country that ever
existed. According to him, America grew into greatness from 1941
until the mid 1970s. It kept most of its greatness until the country
decided to support racial integration. At that point American began
its descent into a cultural cesspool. What use to be the lowest
form of human life -- is now looked upon as almost normal. What use
to be the greatest culture -- has been laid aside by a generation too
lazy and too stupid to do anything except love the negro.

Interesting thought. And I can understand why he thinks the young
(under age 40) are so stupid.
Ramon F Herrera

(under age 40) are so stupid.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-03-01 15:31:43 UTC
On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 09:17:30 -0600, Ramon F Herrera
Post by Ramon F Herrera
What is your opinion and position about the post below by your fellow
Social Conservative?
What is your opinion and position about the quotes below by your
fellow progressive?

"I have always said, heard, that it would not be strange that there
had been civilization on Mars, but maybe capitalism arrived there,
imperialism arrives and finished off the planet."
-Hugo Chávez

"Some minorities, descendants of the same people that crucified
Christ, and of those that expelled Bolivar from here and in their own
way crucified him... have taken control of the riches of the world."
-Hugo Chávez

It's a lie! I am not an anti-Semite. The World Jewish Congress
supported me and said that I am not anti-Semitic.
-Hugo Chávez

"Mr. Obama decided to attack us. Now you want to win votes by
attacking Venezuela. Don't be irresponsible. You are a clown, a
clown."
-Hugo Chávez

"It's very difficult to explain, even with the law of probabilities,
what has been happening to some of us in Latin America," Chavez said.
"Would it be so strange that they've invented technology to spread
cancer and we won't know about it for 50 years?"
-Hugo Chávez

If Coke and cancer weren't bad enough American conspiracies, Chavez
blamed the United States for testing an "earthquake weapon" that
caused the 2010 Haitian earthquake, which led to over 300,000 deaths.
He said the U.S. caused the quake because the country had a plan for
"occupying Haiti undercover."
Sonny Jackson
2015-03-01 17:46:15 UTC
Simple, you should be fed through a recycling shredder.
GOP_Rise_and_Conquer
2015-03-01 21:20:30 UTC
Post by Sonny Jackson
Post by Ramon F Herrera
What is your opinion and position about the post below
Simple, you should be fed through a recycling shredder.
No, a woodchipper. Feet first.
--
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
- Thomas Paine
max headroom
2015-03-01 18:40:25 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
What is your opinion and position about the post below by your fellow
Social Conservative?
TIA,
-Ramon
talk.politics.GUNS

Ask your fans in alt.politics.obama, alt.politics.elections, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, or
alt.politics.usa.republican. It's off-topic here.
GOP_Rise_and_Conquer
2015-03-01 21:19:33 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
What is your opinion and position about the post below by your fellow
Social Conservative?
TIA,
-Ramon
Unlike collectivists I am not responsible for anyone else's words only my
own.

There is truth in what he says though the cause is wrong. It is leftist
moral corruption in all it's manifest forms that is wrecking the joint.

You know like how you claim to be a member of the Chamber of Commerce yet
you wouldn't address Obama's slap at the CoC for illegally channeling
foreign money to unnamed Republicans. The same CoC that seeks greedily to
import cheap labor despite the negatives associated with it.

Yes Ramon you wetback whore. It is you who are moraly corrupt. And soon
enough that bill will come due.
- Thomas Paine
Ramon F Herrera
2015-03-01 23:36:06 UTC
Post by GOP_Rise_and_Conquer
Unlike collectivists I am not responsible for anyone else's words only my
own.
So you deny any responsibility and blame for your *choices* (of
political party support) and yet I (and Blacks, Jews, etc.) must bear
the blame for being of Latino race and ethnicity. Last time I checked,
those are not choices. Despite Michael Jackson heroic, desperate efforts
a Black cannot stop being Black.

Why am I not surprised?

Conservatism is not compatible with fairness or tolerance.

The word itself, "conservatism" is very close to "intolerance", isn't it?

Social Conservatives hate America's Fundamental Premise and Promise (the
one about being created equal? Ring a bell?)

-Ramon
Marlon Adlore
2015-03-01 23:40:56 UTC
Persecution complex taking over again is it?
Just Wondering
2015-03-02 08:53:40 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Conservatism is not compatible with fairness or tolerance.
Define what you mean by conservatism.
Define what you mean by fairness.
Define what you mean by tolerance.
Post by Ramon F Herrera
The word itself, "conservatism" is very close to "intolerance", isn't it?
No, it's not, not unless you are just making up your own definitions;
then, any word could mean anything you want it to mean.
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Social Conservatives hate America's Fundamental Premise and Promise (the
one about being created equal? Ring a bell?)
I did a web search on "America's Fundamental Premise and Promise". I
got no results.

So I narrowed it to "America's Fundamental Promise." I got this liberal
touchy-feely gobbledegook:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carol-smaldino/what-is-the-fundamental-a_b_1857837.html
One way of seeing the fundamental American promise, is that we include
the use of our freedom and knowledge to humanize issues and one another,
so together we can devise and invent solutions that work.

I also got this statement by Obama:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/08/the_american_promise.html
It is that promise that has always set this country apart - that through
hard work and sacrifice, each of us can pursue our individual dreams but
still come together as one American family, to ensure that the next
generation can pursue their dreams as well.

I conclude that the phrase "America's Fundamental Premise and Promise"
has no real meaning. I could make up my own, and it could be completely
different from the one you state while being just as valid.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-03-02 11:55:25 UTC
On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 17:36:06 -0600, Ramon F Herrera
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by GOP_Rise_and_Conquer
Unlike collectivists I am not responsible for anyone else's words only my
own.
So you deny any responsibility and blame for your *choices* (of
political party support)
Typical Ramon bullshit.

Go ahead and use your MIT education and explain how he"supported" the
source of that quote you used.

You're getting desperate, Ramon! Is there something going on we should
know about?
GOP_Rise_and_Conquer
2015-03-02 12:49:39 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by GOP_Rise_and_Conquer
Unlike collectivists I am not responsible for anyone else's words only my
own.
So you deny any responsibility and blame for your *choices* (of
political party support) and yet I (and Blacks, Jews, etc.) must bear
the blame for being of Latino race and ethnicity. Last time I checked,
those are not choices. Despite Michael Jackson heroic, desperate efforts
a Black cannot stop being Black.
Why am I not surprised?
Conservatism is not compatible with fairness or tolerance.
The word itself, "conservatism" is very close to "intolerance", isn't it?
Social Conservatives hate America's Fundamental Premise and Promise (the
one about being created equal? Ring a bell?)
-Ramon
No stupid I am not a collectivist. I do not beleive in collective guilt.

Nor am I a big fan of the GOP right now, but given your rather limited
abilioty to understand anything beyond "us" and "them" it makes it easier
to communicate with the likes of you.

Individuals are responsible for thier actions. Trayvon Martin created the
situation that got him killed. So did Micheal Brown. It hasn't goddamn
thing to do with what anyone else did.

As usual you are warping the truth to fit your own aganda. One wonders why
you talk about Social Conservatives like Nazis talked about the Jews.

Makes one wonder what is REALLY ion your heart.
- Thomas Paine
Gray Ghost
2015-03-02 12:52:32 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by GOP_Rise_and_Conquer
Unlike collectivists I am not responsible for anyone else's words only my
own.
So you deny any responsibility and blame for your *choices* (of
political party support) and yet I (and Blacks, Jews, etc.) must bear
the blame for being of Latino race and ethnicity. Last time I checked,
those are not choices. Despite Michael Jackson heroic, desperate efforts
a Black cannot stop being Black.
Why am I not surprised?
Conservatism is not compatible with fairness or tolerance.
The word itself, "conservatism" is very close to "intolerance", isn't it?
Social Conservatives hate America's Fundamental Premise and Promise (the
one about being created equal? Ring a bell?)
-Ramon
And just to remind everyone of what a lying douche he is...
--
Ramon F Herrera, Secret Foreign Agent of a Secret Foreign Government,
funneling Secret Foreign Money through the criminal Chamber of Commerce.

Obama and Slow Joe
Said it was so,
They weren't lieing
Say it ain't so!

The same chamber that he uses his membership in to "prove" what a good
American he is.

Why won't he address this? What has he got to hide?
jane.playne
2015-03-04 19:05:08 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by GOP_Rise_and_Conquer
Unlike collectivists I am not responsible for anyone else's words only my
own.
So you deny any responsibility and blame for your *choices* (of
political party support) and yet I (and Blacks, Jews, etc.) must bear
the blame for being of Latino race and ethnicity. Last time I checked,
those are not choices. Despite Michael Jackson heroic, desperate efforts
a Black cannot stop being Black.
Why am I not surprised?
Conservatism is not compatible with fairness or tolerance.
The word itself, "conservatism" is very close to "intolerance", isn't it?
Social Conservatives hate America's Fundamental Premise and Promise (the
one about being created equal? Ring a bell?)
-Ramon
.

I have one minor correction. According to liberals/progressives being
black IS a choice.

Just today, Wy - the village idiot - questioned whether Dr Ben Carson
was *actually* black.

"Uncle Ben is black? Funny. Why does he think, act and talk like a
white Southern Baptist?" - Wy, 3/4/2015

When Black conservatives set up a booth at the NAACP convention, they
got harassed by blacks.

Didn't know that a person gives up their black race if they *choose* to
be conservatives?

NOW, regarding your comment: "
Conservatism is not compatible with fairness or tolerance. "

Black conservatives have been denied a booth at the NAACP until 2014.
Watch this video[1] from the 2014 convention, the first NAACP convention
with a black conservative booth. Listen to the "tolerance" (or lack of
it) expressed by Adrian Jones.

What do you think about this black woman's tolerance of the black
conservatives at NAACP?

1.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-03-01 13:26:11 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
(1) It is well known that you people are becoming incapacitated or dying
in record numbers.
\

It's well known that you're a lying sack of shit, Ramon.

It's also well known that you're stupid.

That's not a good combination, son.

"Bullshit. Read the Declaration of Independence. It reads WE THE
PEOPLE..."
- Constitutional rights expert and
self-proclaimed almost-Ivy-League educated
Ramon F. Herrera
GOP_Rise_and_Conquer
2015-03-01 14:51:09 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
(1) It is well known that you people are becoming incapacitated or dying
in record numbers.
(2) It is equally known that you are not leaving enough replacements.
(3) Studies indicate that even your replacements are different from
their ancestors: they are willing to work shoulder-to-shoulder with
people of different races, sexual orientations, national origin,
religion, etc. Thus even IF you left enough replacements, the country
Your hatred dies with you)
Given all that, where the heck are the votes required to "take your
country back" coming from????
-RFH
Do you just ingest a new "stupid" drug? Cuz you seem even less cogent
tn=han before.
- Thomas Paine
Ramon F Herrera
2015-03-01 15:09:53 UTC
This is what we have so far:

(1) Mr. "Walt Makit" (not a real name, since Social Conservatives are
generally hide behind aliases) acknowledges the demise of anti-American
beliefs and takes the opportunity to spread further hatred, before his
own death. At least he confirms my premise and conclusion.

(2) Mr. Schadenfreude (not a real name, see above) and Mr. "GOP Rise" do
not even attempt to provide an answer, resorting instead to insulting
the messenger.

The question remains open and unanswered.

-Ramon
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-03-01 15:20:18 UTC
On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 09:09:53 -0600, Ramon F Herrera
Post by Ramon F Herrera
(1) Mr. "Walt Makit" (not a real name, since Social Conservatives are
generally hide behind aliases) acknowledges the demise of anti-American
beliefs and takes the opportunity to spread further hatred, before his
own death. At least he confirms my premise and conclusion.
(2) Mr. Schadenfreude (not a real name, see above) and Mr. "GOP Rise" do
not even attempt to provide an answer, resorting instead to insulting
the messenger.
The question remains open and unanswered.
This is what we have so far.

(1) Mr. "Ramon F. Herrera" (not a real name, since leftist thugs
generally hide behind aliases) continues to grind out his racist hate
speech in a vain attempt to gather sympathy and spread fear and
division.

Have you stopped beating your wife, Ramon?

[chuckle]
Ramon F Herrera
2015-03-01 23:25:46 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
(1) Mr. "Ramon F. Herrera" (not a real name
That would be Ramón Fernando Herrera González.

http://patriot.net/~ramon/misc/GeneticCertificate.pdf

I have some sort of record of information about myself published on the
Internet, of which I am a pioneer and co-founder, while at MIT.

Any reader may go to this web site:

http://cne.gov.ve/web/index.php

and type my Venezuelan ID (cédula) at the top right of the page. My
cédula number is 4193047.

There are a couple of books about genealogy, their first (numbered
copies) were sent to:

- Vatican Library, Rome
- Royal Library, Madrid
- US Congress Library, Washington

I could provide the call number of the last. I am mentioned in the most
recent edition (1967).

Unlike racists out there (pretty much Social Conservatives) I have
nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

-Ramón Fernando Herrera González
Marlon Adlore
2015-03-01 23:37:22 UTC
That's wonderful, but ultimately a crashing bore too.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-03-02 11:53:06 UTC
On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 17:25:46 -0600, Ramon F Herrera
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
(1) Mr. "Ramon F. Herrera" (not a real name
That would be Ramón Fernando Herrera González.
So you claim. Anyone can claim anything they want on the Internet.

http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/feature-0014-identity-theft
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
since leftist thugs
generally hide behind aliases) continues to grind out his racist hate
speech in a vain attempt to gather sympathy and spread fear and
division.
[crickets.wav]
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
[chuckle]
Note that Ramon specifically avoided responding to the fact that he's
a racist, that he produces hate speech, and refuses to tell us if he's
stopped beating his wife.

He's destroying the Democratic Party one post at a time.
max headroom
2015-03-01 15:30:30 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
(1) Mr. "Walt Makit" (not a real name, since Social Conservatives are
generally hide behind aliases) acknowledges the demise of anti-American
beliefs and takes the opportunity to spread further hatred, before his
own death. At least he confirms my premise and conclusion.
(2) Mr. Schadenfreude (not a real name, see above) and Mr. "GOP Rise" do
not even attempt to provide an answer, resorting instead to insulting
the messenger.
The question remains open and unanswered.
The question is why you continue to troll in talk.politics.guns. Why do pinkies believe that rules
and conventions don't apply to them?
unknown
Why do conservatives think that gun laws don't apply to them?
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-03-01 15:41:12 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Ramon F Herrera
(1) Mr. "Walt Makit" (not a real name, since Social Conservatives are
generally hide behind aliases) acknowledges the demise of anti-American
beliefs and takes the opportunity to spread further hatred, before his
own death. At least he confirms my premise and conclusion.
(2) Mr. Schadenfreude (not a real name, see above) and Mr. "GOP Rise" do
not even attempt to provide an answer, resorting instead to insulting
the messenger.
The question remains open and unanswered.
The question is why you continue to troll in talk.politics.guns. Why do pinkies believe that rules
and conventions don't apply to them?
Why do conservatives think that gun laws don't apply to them?
Give us an example, after you've told us why you don't turn in your
neighbor for illegal gun sales.

Right here ---->
Scout
2015-03-01 17:06:26 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Ramon F Herrera
(1) Mr. "Walt Makit" (not a real name, since Social Conservatives are
generally hide behind aliases) acknowledges the demise of anti-American
beliefs and takes the opportunity to spread further hatred, before his
own death. At least he confirms my premise and conclusion.
(2) Mr. Schadenfreude (not a real name, see above) and Mr. "GOP Rise" do
not even attempt to provide an answer, resorting instead to insulting
the messenger.
The question remains open and unanswered.
The question is why you continue to troll in talk.politics.guns. Why do
pinkies believe that rules
and conventions don't apply to them?
Why do conservatives think that gun laws don't apply to them?
And which gun laws do they state doesn't apply to them?

Cites to be included.
unknown
2015-03-01 17:19:34 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Ramon F Herrera
(1) Mr. "Walt Makit" (not a real name, since Social Conservatives are
generally hide behind aliases) acknowledges the demise of anti-American
beliefs and takes the opportunity to spread further hatred, before his
own death. At least he confirms my premise and conclusion.
(2) Mr. Schadenfreude (not a real name, see above) and Mr. "GOP Rise" do
not even attempt to provide an answer, resorting instead to insulting
the messenger.
The question remains open and unanswered.
The question is why you continue to troll in talk.politics.guns. Why do
pinkies believe that rules
and conventions don't apply to them?
Why do conservatives think that gun laws don't apply to them?
And which gun laws do they state doesn't apply to them?
Cites to be included.
You claim all of them don't apply to you. You dismiss them all as
unconstitutional. You do it all the time. Your "rights" (which you
can't define) supercede any of societies laws in your sick mind.
Scout
2015-03-01 17:35:37 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Ramon F Herrera
(1) Mr. "Walt Makit" (not a real name, since Social Conservatives are
generally hide behind aliases) acknowledges the demise of
anti-American
beliefs and takes the opportunity to spread further hatred, before his
own death. At least he confirms my premise and conclusion.
(2) Mr. Schadenfreude (not a real name, see above) and Mr. "GOP Rise" do
not even attempt to provide an answer, resorting instead to insulting
the messenger.
The question remains open and unanswered.
The question is why you continue to troll in talk.politics.guns. Why do
pinkies believe that rules
and conventions don't apply to them?
Why do conservatives think that gun laws don't apply to them?
And which gun laws do they state doesn't apply to them?
Cites to be included.
You claim all of them don't apply to you.
Excellent, now where exactly is your cite to support that bullshit lie?
Post by unknown
You dismiss them all as
unconstitutional.
I do? Strange I seem to recall finding several of them utterly
Constitutional, and as such they certainly would apply to me if I
transgressed on those laws.
Post by unknown
You do it all the time.
Then it should be extremely easy for you to provide those cites.
Again, I will ask for cites for this assertion.
unknown
You cite a gun law you agree with. You won't because you can't.
Sonny Jackson
2015-03-01 18:10:22 UTC
Why do you even post here?
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-03-01 19:12:38 UTC
He loves the attention.
Just Wondering
2015-03-02 02:23:41 UTC
Must be because he's a masochist.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-03-01 19:12:20 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Scout
Post by unknown
You dismiss them all as
unconstitutional.
I do? Strange I seem to recall finding several of them utterly
Constitutional, and as such they certainly would apply to me if I
transgressed on those laws.
[crickets.wav]
Post by unknown
Post by Scout
Post by unknown
You do it all the time.
[crickets.wav]
Post by unknown
You cite a gun law you agree with. You won't because you can't.
"POINT PROVEN!"
Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
Scout
2015-03-02 03:48:58 UTC
Post by unknown
Your "rights" (which you
can't define) supercede any of societies laws in your sick mind.
Again, I will ask for cites for this assertion.
You cite a gun law you agree with. You won't because you can't.
Sorry, but first off I don't have to say anything. You claim I said I
disagree with all gun control laws. So prove it.

Since you claim I say it all the time it should be very easy for you to
prove.

Otherwise, you're lying.
Scout
2015-03-01 17:37:43 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Ramon F Herrera
(1) Mr. "Walt Makit" (not a real name, since Social Conservatives are
generally hide behind aliases) acknowledges the demise of
anti-American
beliefs and takes the opportunity to spread further hatred, before his
own death. At least he confirms my premise and conclusion.
(2) Mr. Schadenfreude (not a real name, see above) and Mr. "GOP Rise" do
not even attempt to provide an answer, resorting instead to insulting
the messenger.
The question remains open and unanswered.
The question is why you continue to troll in talk.politics.guns. Why do
pinkies believe that rules
and conventions don't apply to them?
Why do conservatives think that gun laws don't apply to them?
And which gun laws do they state doesn't apply to them?
Cites to be included.
You claim all of them don't apply to you.
Lie #1
Post by unknown
You dismiss them all as
unconstitutional.
Lie #2
Post by unknown
You do it all the time.
Lie #3
Post by unknown
Your "rights" (which you
can't define)
Lie #4
Lie #5
Sonny Jackson
2015-03-01 18:13:15 UTC
Post by Scout
Cites to be included.
You claim all of them don't apply to you.
Cites?
crickets<
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-03-01 19:09:14 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Ramon F Herrera
[...]
One.... two.... three.... four lies! Good job!

Added.

http://klaus.webege.com/dudu/dudu.htm
Deep Dudu's LAND OF A THOUSAND LIES

*******************************
Now with "Lie Finder®" in beta!
*******************************

Over NINE HUNDRED SIXTY

(That's 959 for Dudu)

Lies, Falsehoods,
Fabrications, Distortions,
and Deceptions!
Since July, 2011
Scout
2015-03-02 03:50:53 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Ramon F Herrera
[...]
Objection. I counted 5 lies.

One for each of the 1st four sentences, and 2 in the last.

Well....technically you could claim 3 in the last sentence.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-03-01 17:20:53 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Ramon F Herrera
(1) Mr. "Walt Makit" (not a real name, since Social Conservatives are
generally hide behind aliases) acknowledges the demise of anti-American
beliefs and takes the opportunity to spread further hatred, before his
own death. At least he confirms my premise and conclusion.
(2) Mr. Schadenfreude (not a real name, see above) and Mr. "GOP Rise" do
not even attempt to provide an answer, resorting instead to insulting
the messenger.
The question remains open and unanswered.
The question is why you continue to troll in talk.politics.guns. Why do
pinkies believe that rules
and conventions don't apply to them?
Why do conservatives think that gun laws don't apply to them?
And which gun laws do they state doesn't apply to them?
Cites to be included.
Lie added in anticipation of his non-answer.

Since July, 2011
Scout
2015-03-01 17:36:14 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Ramon F Herrera
(1) Mr. "Walt Makit" (not a real name, since Social Conservatives are
generally hide behind aliases) acknowledges the demise of
anti-American
beliefs and takes the opportunity to spread further hatred, before his
own death. At least he confirms my premise and conclusion.
(2) Mr. Schadenfreude (not a real name, see above) and Mr. "GOP Rise" do
not even attempt to provide an answer, resorting instead to insulting
the messenger.
The question remains open and unanswered.
The question is why you continue to troll in talk.politics.guns. Why do
pinkies believe that rules
and conventions don't apply to them?
Why do conservatives think that gun laws don't apply to them?
And which gun laws do they state doesn't apply to them?
Cites to be included.
Lie added in anticipation of his non-answer.
Well, he answered, and boy, what a lot of lies he told.

Since July, 2011
max headroom
Hand the man a kewpie doll.
Sonny Jackson
2015-03-01 17:42:03 UTC
Why did you LIE abut the M855 round?
Klaus Schadenfreude
2015-03-01 15:42:00 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Ramon F Herrera
(1) Mr. "Walt Makit" (not a real name, since Social Conservatives are
generally hide behind aliases) acknowledges the demise of anti-American
beliefs and takes the opportunity to spread further hatred, before his
own death. At least he confirms my premise and conclusion.
(2) Mr. Schadenfreude (not a real name, see above) and Mr. "GOP Rise" do
not even attempt to provide an answer, resorting instead to insulting
the messenger.
The question remains open and unanswered.
The question is why you continue to troll in talk.politics.guns. Why do pinkies believe that rules
and conventions don't apply to them?
It's Ramon's job to spread disinformation and attempt to create fear.

Doesn't work too well with intelligent people, but always goes over
big with liberals..
Sonny Jackson
Ding!
Sonny Jackson
2015-03-01 18:00:10 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
The question remains open and unanswered.
-Ramon
Why you still draw breath?

I guess so.
Jeff Strickland
2015-03-01 16:06:50 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
(1) It is well known that you people are becoming incapacitated or dying
in record numbers.
(2) It is equally known that you are not leaving enough replacements.
(3) Studies indicate that even your replacements are different from their
ancestors: they are willing to work shoulder-to-shoulder with people of
different races, sexual orientations, national origin, religion, etc. Thus
even IF you left enough replacements, the country would march in a
direction different from that by you desired. (IOW: Your hatred dies with
you)
Given all that, where the heck are the votes required to "take your
country back" coming from????
-RFH
If an old republican is a young democrat that figured out where the money
comes from, then a social conservative is a progressive liberal that
realized he is swirling down the drain.

Social conservatives want order and uniformity -- structure -- where
liberals tolerate a free-for-all. When the free-for-all becomes chaos,
liberals become conservative in an effort to halt the chaos.

Your mother is supposed to teach you routine and structure. Liberals ask,
"who decides?" The answer is, your mother. My mother. Conservatives base
tomorrow's rules on what we learned yesterday. Liberals have no rules.

When you tire of the chaos and figure out where the funding for it comes
from, you will become a conservative republican.
Sonny Jackson
2015-03-01 17:37:46 UTC
Post by Jeff Strickland
Liberals have no rules.
Criminals all, yes.
Jeff Strickland
2015-03-01 18:44:22 UTC
Post by Sonny Jackson
Post by Jeff Strickland
Liberals have no rules.
Criminals all, yes.
I did not say that. Chaos is not necessarily criminal.
never say never
2015-03-01 19:26:24 UTC
Post by Sonny Jackson
Post by Jeff Strickland
Liberals have no rules.
Criminals all, yes.
I did say that.
OK then.
Xavier
2015-03-01 16:03:50 UTC
SAT: Asians penalized 50 points because of their race; Blacks given 230
bonus points because of their race; Hispanics given 185 points because of
their ethnicity.

Yet more left wing social engineering.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/02/28/asians-penalized-50-points-
on-sat-black-students-given-230-bonus-points/
.
Sonny Jackson
2015-03-01 17:16:37 UTC
Is Houston a welcoming place for a traitor like you?