Obama's new Executive Order
Beam Me Up Scotty
2016-05-21 07:02:39 UTC
Obama has decided that changing what the government labels people will
fix the racial problems...

This is who Liberals are.
http://www.libqual.org/documents/admin/sal13_stand.pdf

Who knew that all it took to end racism was to re-label what labels the
government used in the process of storing racial data?

But isn't it racist to store data that's separated by race, isn't that
separate but equal storage space? Shouldn't it all be stored under one
racial heading to re-integrate the racial data?
--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
#63.0.1 - ObamaCare is like Ebola, you have to get it before you know
how bad it really is.
-Pelosi/ism-
Just Wondering
2016-05-21 09:17:48 UTC
Post by Beam Me Up Scotty
Obama has decided that changing what the government labels people will
fix the racial problems...
This is who Liberals are.
http://www.libqual.org/documents/admin/sal13_stand.pdf
Who knew that all it took to end racism was to re-label what labels the
government used in the process of storing racial data?
" ... according to the new standard, there will be five minimum
categories for data on race (American Indian or Alaska Native,
Asian, Black or African American, Native Hawaiian or Other
Pacific Islander, and White)"

"American Indian or Alaska Native. A person having origins in
any of the original peoples of North and South America (including
Central America), and who maintains tribal affiliation or community
attachment."
So a full blood Cherokee or Navaho who is fully integrated into
mainstream society is no longer a Native American?

"Asian. A person having origins in any of the original peoples
of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent
including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea,
Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam."
So a Mongolian, a Pakistani, an Indonesian, and a Japanese are
all the same race?

"Black or African American. A person having origins in any of
the black racial groups of Africa." What about someone whose
ancestry is 15/16 Swedish and 1/16 Zulu? She can't call herself
"white" even if she wants to?

"Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. A person having
origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa,
or other Pacific Islands." Why are people from Mongolia and
the Phillipines the same race, while people from the Phillipines
and Guam are different races?

"White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of
Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa."
Why are Norwegians, Greeks, Portugese, and Iranians all the same race,
while Iranians and Afghanistanis are different races?

Native Australians, Russians, and a few other groups appear
to be left out of the definitions entirely.

The whole thing appears to have little to do with actual
racial ancestry, and much to do with politics in general
and progressive politics in particular.
slate_leeper
2016-05-21 10:29:35 UTC
On Sat, 21 May 2016 03:17:48 -0600, Just Wondering
Post by Just Wondering
"White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of
Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa."
Why isn't this European-American? Isn't it racist to label a group by
color?
--
Protect your civil rights!
Let the politicians know how you feel.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
tesla sTinker
2016-05-21 19:43:32 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
"White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of
Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa."
Why isn't this European-American? Isn't it racist to label a group by
color?
its all about the euro, 911.... Did you not get it yet? When war
breaks out because people are using laser weapons, do not expect to know
which way the laser beam came from, because you cannot see it, and you
cannot hear it... Egypt plane crashing. That's the same thing as what
Obama is doing. Its called, a freemason setup. They already stolen the
the buildings of the Church.... I think the real thing is, that people
are just people, none of them believe the same thing, because all, have
differ knowledge. Which makes anything you do, racist when you group
anyone with another..... In honesty, it was only the catholic church
of long ago, that had a specific unity under a one and only truth. The
rest of
the world, just winged it making an anything goes of religion...
Protestantism did not happen until after those that exited truth
labeling themselves catholic were making new laws. Example,
Muslims, they know nothing about the history of Jesus, yet they proclaim
they know who he was. Is that not a good enough example of what
knowledge that they don't have? And why Obama is such a wrongful
person.... Full of evil sins... Any presumption is moraless in sins to
Almighty God. For God is pure.
It is only in wisdom of knowledge, that makes one understand what real
wisdom is.... And believe me, Presumption Obama and Presumption Bush
both, are very stupid in their sins.
Which is by the way, why, America is in deep shit....

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
tesla sTinker
2016-05-21 19:48:43 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
"White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of
Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa."
Why isn't this European-American? Isn't it racist to label a group by
color?
its all about the euro, 911.... Did you not get it yet? When war
breaks out because people are using laser weapons, do not expect to know
which way the laser beam came from, because you cannot see it, and you
cannot hear it... Egypt plane crashing. That's the same thing as what
Obama is doing. Its called, a freemason setup. They already stolen the
the Church buildings.... I think the real thing is, that people are

tesla sTinker
2016-05-21 20:33:31 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
"White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of
Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa."
Why isn't this European-American? Isn't it racist to label a group by
color?
its all about the euro, 911.scam... Did you not get it yet? When war
breaks out because people are using laser weapons, do not expect to know
which way the laser beam came from, because you cannot even see it, and
you cannot hear it... Egypt plane crashing. That's the same thing as
what Obama is doing. Freemason setup. They already stolen the Catholic
Church buildings.... I think the real thing is, that people are just
people, none of them believe the same thing, because all, have a differ
knowledge from different teachers. Which makes anything you do, racist
yes, when you do group anyone with another.....

In honesty, it was only the catholic church of long ago, that had a
specific unity under a one and only truth told and known. It stuck to
it. The rest of the world, just winged it making an anything goes of
religion's...Lack of knowledge. Protestantism did not happen until
after some those that exited truth's of the catholic church still
labeling itself Catholics. Turning militant from the sin's. Same as we
protest them taking what was not theirs to take in ANY PART OF LIFE.
When they group someone, they do it so that they can steal from them.
Why, because they can get more....

So when they want a real court of law, they better look to my God Jesus.
For no one else is going to give it to them....

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Just Wondering
2016-05-22 07:36:08 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
"White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of
Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa."
Why isn't this European-American? Isn't it racist to
label a group by color?
Or Scandinavian-American
Saxon-American
Franco-American
Iberian-American
Italian-American
Greek-American
Germanic-American
Egyptian-American
Arabian-American
Turkish-American
etc., etc.
Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas
2016-05-22 13:07:20 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
"White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of
Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa."
Why isn't this European-American? Isn't it racist to
label a group by color?
Or Scandinavian-American
Saxon-American
Franco-American
Iberian-American
Italian-American
Greek-American
Germanic-American
Egyptian-American
Arabian-American
Turkish-American
etc., etc.
Indeed. were I to break myself down it would be:
Italian American - turn of the century immigration
English American - from well before the Revolution
Austrian American - turn of the century immigration
Irish American - turn of the century immigration
With a bit of American Indian - New York area tribes.

Which is kinda the point of the Melting Pot.

Trust libs to fuck up anything that works.
--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
Thomas Jefferson, Nov. 13, 1787
Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas
2016-05-21 18:03:38 UTC
Beam Me Up Scotty <Liberalism-is-exposed-as-unsustainable-self-destructive-
Post by Beam Me Up Scotty
Obama has decided that changing what the government labels people will
fix the racial problems...
This is who Liberals are.
http://www.libqual.org/documents/admin/sal13_stand.pdf
Who knew that all it took to end racism was to re-label what labels the
government used in the process of storing racial data?
But isn't it racist to store data that's separated by race, isn't that
separate but equal storage space? Shouldn't it all be stored under one
racial heading to re-integrate the racial data?
Human race. Check!
Wayne
2016-05-21 19:12:50 UTC

Post by Beam Me Up Scotty
Obama has decided that changing what the government labels people will
fix the racial problems...
This is who Liberals are.
http://www.libqual.org/documents/admin/sal13_stand.pdf
Who knew that all it took to end racism was to re-label what labels the
government used in the process of storing racial data?
But isn't it racist to store data that's separated by race, isn't that
separate but equal storage space? Shouldn't it all be stored under one
racial heading to re-integrate the racial data?
# Human race. Check!

I have no idea why the government even keeps tabs on race. It's irrelevant.

Oh I forgot. The dems want to keep special interest groups by race and
ethnicity so that the groups can get a huge dose of pandering.
Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas
2016-05-22 13:00:18 UTC
Post by Beam Me Up Scotty
Obama has decided that changing what the government labels people will
fix the racial problems...
This is who Liberals are.
http://www.libqual.org/documents/admin/sal13_stand.pdf
Who knew that all it took to end racism was to re-label what labels the
government used in the process of storing racial data?
But isn't it racist to store data that's separated by race, isn't that
separate but equal storage space? Shouldn't it all be stored under one
racial heading to re-integrate the racial data?
# Human race. Check!
I have no idea why the government even keeps tabs on race. It's irrelevant.
Oh I forgot. The dems want to keep special interest groups by race and
ethnicity so that the groups can get a huge dose of pandering.
The job I have now, I refused to check a box. In other I wrote human. A
couple of months in I got an idignant call from an HR type insisting I tell
her my race. I repeated "human".

This did not satisfy her. Apparently you have to check something for a
government report. She told she would send someone down to look at me and
decide for themselves. I asked her if that was allowed, judging someone
from thier appearance?

I never heard from her again.

I self identify as human. If people would do that it would cock up the
whole system.
Scout
Would under the choices given would be "Other"?
Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas
2016-05-23 04:33:12 UTC
Post by Beam Me Up Scotty
[...]
Ok, so sometimes my writing here is not of the highest quality. Don't
always convey the thought clearly enough.

Under race, amongst the choices was Other (fill in the blank). I always
write in "human".
Rudy Canoza
2016-05-23 04:55:54 UTC
Post by Beam Me Up Scotty
[...]
I had an instructor in community college in the 1970s who objected in
principle to surveys that asked respondents to indicate their race or
ethnicity. One time, responding to such a survey from the school board,
he indicated "African." At the time, the community college district was
close to 100% white, if a few Cubans counted as white. There were no
*black* instructors at the college. The community college
administrators were apoplectic. *WHO* could be identifying as "African"
if there were no blacks? The answer was, of course, *ANYONE*. Under
the accepted theory of human origination, all humans originated in or
around Olduvai Gorge in east Africa, so this instructor was correct in
asserting African origin.

Well played!
bigdog
#63.0.1 - ObamaCare is like Ebola, you have to get it before you know
how bad it really is.
-Pelosi/ism-
I like what George Carlin once observed. We aren't black and white. We are pink and brown.
RD Sandman
#63.0.1 - ObamaCare is like Ebola, you have to get it before you know
how bad it really is.
-Pelosi/ism-
I like what George Carlin once observed. We aren't black and white. We are pink and brown.
Years ago I had a tagline (remember those) that read:

"I am neither black nor white. There is only only one race on this
planet......human. We all tend to belong to it."
--
RD (The Sandman)

One bullet in the possession of a criminal is too much
while ten bullets in the possession of mother protecting
her children may not be enough.

---
Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas
Cooger and Dark's Pandemonium Shadow Show
2016-05-22 21:03:08 UTC
X-NO-IDIOTS

On Sat, 21 May 2016 03:02:39 -0400, in talk.politics.guns Beam Me Up
Scotty
Post by Beam Me Up Scotty
Obama has decided that changing what the government labels people will
fix the racial problems...
Well... the question is: will it hurt anything?

Bush(43) issued more executive orders than Obama has... what's the
beef?

Jones
RD Sandman
2016-05-23 18:51:56 UTC
Post by Cooger and Dark's Pandemonium Shadow Show
X-NO-IDIOTS
On Sat, 21 May 2016 03:02:39 -0400, in talk.politics.guns Beam Me Up
Scotty
<Liberalism-is-exposed-as-unsustainable-self-destructive-and-contradict
Post by Beam Me Up Scotty
Obama has decided that changing what the government labels people will
fix the racial problems...
Well... the question is: will it hurt anything?
Bush(43) issued more executive orders than Obama has.
So what?

.. what's the
Post by Cooger and Dark's Pandemonium Shadow Show
beef?
It isn't the number of them it is what is attempted with them.

2016-05-25 02:03:33 UTC
X-NO-IDIOTS

On Mon, 23 May 2016 13:51:56 -0500, in talk.politics.guns RD Sandman
Post by RD Sandman
It isn't the number of them it is what is attempted with them.
Obama's a democrat. If you don't like that, win an election. I
didn't like Bush's EOs, FYI.

Jones
RD Sandman
2016-05-25 16:10:32 UTC
Post by RD Sandman
It isn't the number of them it is what is attempted with them.
Obama's a democrat. If you don't like that, win an election. I
didn't like Bush's EOs, FYI.
I doubt you know what many of them were.

2016-05-26 22:55:55 UTC
X-NO-IDIOTS

On Wed, 25 May 2016 11:10:32 -0500, in talk.politics.guns RD Sandman
Post by RD Sandman
I doubt you know what many of them were.
I do; however, I don't feel like fucking with it at the moment.