Pooptator Obama says it is possible Russia would try to sway U.S. election [Away from the sissy dems and queers]
Leroy N. Soetoro
2016-07-27 02:24:16 UTC
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-obama-russia-idUSKCN1062R4

Obama said it was possible that Russia would try to influence the U.S.
presidential election, after a leak of Democratic National Committee
emails that experts have attributed to Russian hackers.

"Anything is possible," Obama told NBC News in an interview broadcast on
Tuesday when asked if the Russians would try to influence the Nov. 8
election.

Obama said the Federal Bureau of Investigation was investigating the leak
on Friday of more than 19,000 DNC emails, which showed the committee had
favored Hillary Clinton over Senator Bernie Sanders for the party's
presidential nomination.

"I know that experts have attributed this to the Russians," Obama said.

"What we do know is that the Russians hack our systems, not just
government systems but private systems," he said.

The email leak forced Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida to
resign as chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee.
--
His Omnipotence Barack Hussein Obama, declared himself "Pooptator" of all
mentally ill homosexuals and crossdressers, while declaring where they

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $19 trillion in the seven
years he has been in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood
queer liberal democrat donors.

Barack Obama, reelected by the dumbest voters in the history of the United
States of America. The only American president to deliberately import a
lethal infectious disease from Africa, Ebola.

Loretta Fuddy, killed after she "verified" Obama's phony birth
certificate.

Obama ignored the brutal killing of an American diplomat in Benghazi, then
relieved American military officers who attempted to prevent said murder
in order to cover up his own ineptitude.

Obama continues his muslim goal of disarming America while ObamaCare
increases insurance premiums 300% and leaves millions without health care.

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Dänk 42Ø
2016-07-27 06:05:48 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
Notice that Democrats have never denied the authenticity of the leaked
emails. They can blame the Russians all they want (who probably are
responsible), but none of the leaked emails were sent over secure
government servers, so even a teenage hacker could have gotten ahold
of them.

I also wonder whether the FBI should be investigating this case at all.
First, these are emails sent between members of a PRIVATE organization
(contrary to popular belief, the Democrat and Republican parties are
not official government entities). Second, as an agency of an
executive cabinet department (Department of Justice) that is controlled
by a Democrat administration, it can not and will not be impartial. It
has been ordered by Chairman Obama to find the culprit, and he has
already named who he believes is the culprit, so of course the FBI will
conclude the Russians were responsible, even if it was just a teenage
hacker.