Loretta Lynch: We'll Position DOJ to Do Obama's Work 'Long After' We're Gone
DoD
2016-01-12 05:17:18 UTC
For all those who revel in the fact that there are 374 days until President
Obama finally gets the hell out of the White House, a cautionary note: Obama
and his colleagues are rigging the bureaucracy so that their unique brand of
"hope and change" extends far beyond their tenure.

The latest evidence: Attorney General Loretta Lynch told New York Magazine
this week, "My goal is to position the [Department of Justice] where it will
carry on in all of these issues long after myself and my team have moved
on." She was responding specifically to questions about how she planned to
prosecute gun sellers under Obama's new executive actions.

Lynch, unlike her predecessor Eric Holder, isn't a bomb-thrower. Like
President Obama before his self-deification, Lynch hides behind vagary and a
general sense of reasonableness. "We went in thinking We're going to ask her
the toughest questions we can come up with," says Steven Edwards, a lawyer
who interviewed Lynch for a local bar publication. "And we couldn't lay a
glove on her." As New York Magazine states, Lynch simply ran out the clock
on Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)97%
's (R-TX) questions to her during her confirmation hearings.

But there's no doubt that Lynch reflects President Obama's agenda. Lynch has
spent time opening federal cases on the Baltimore Police Department after
the in-custody death of Freddie Gray and against 14 officials in
international FIFA corruption as though Americans care deeply about the
nature of corrupt international soccer.

She's also threatened to prosecute those who use "anti-Muslim rhetoric
[that] edges toward violence" and said that her "greatest fear" is the
"incredibly disturbing rise of anti-Muslim rhetoric." Only after
conservative media outcry did Lynch back down, downgrading her comments to
state that she would only prosecute "deeds, not words." On that same score,
Lynch refused to tell media after the San Bernardino terror attack whether
the perpetrators were "radicalized."

And, of course, Lynch has not yet launched an indictment of former Secretary
of State Hillary Clinton, despite widespread evidence of lawbreaking that
would have landed any other public figure at a defense table long ago.

Despite all of this, New York Magazine treats her as a political moderate
rather than merely a smart political operative, describing her "sense that
often the people who seem to be on opposite sides of an issue aren't
necessarily opposed." She's no radical, you see-she's just someone who wants
us all to get along.

Of course, New York Magazine actually thinks she's just like Obama:

Her agenda would be ambitious even if it weren't coming amid what amounts to
a national freak-out about public safety - whether the fear is directed
toward guns, the police, terrorists, or the government itself. "I understand
people are concerned. I understand that they're afraid. It's human to feel
that fear and that concern. People want to be safe - I understand that-that's
why I'm here. That's my job," she says. But as she's watching the country
flip its collective gourd, she's concerned, she says, "that people, out of
understandable fear and concern, are falling into this trap, are falling
into a rhetoric and a dynamic that our enemies want us to have. I always
resist that." In that way, Loretta Lynch is much like her boss: She refuses
to freak out.

She's very much like her boss in another way, too-she's not afraid to use
her power to push her agenda.

Ben Shapiro is Senior Editor-At-Large of Breitbart News, Editor-in-Chief of
DailyWire.com, and the New York Times bestselling author, most recently, of
the book, The People vs. Barack Obama: The Criminal Case Against The Obama
Administration (Threshold Editions, June 10, 2014). Follow Ben Shapiro on
Twitter @benshapiro.
betweentheeyes
2016-01-12 10:59:24 UTC
Post by DoD
For all those who revel
King of the cut and paste, do you have a link that you stole this
article from?
Rudy Canoza
2016-01-12 15:42:38 UTC
Post by betweentheeyes
Post by DoD
For all those who revel
King of the cut and paste, do you have a link that you stole this
article from?
I agree it would be nice if the copypasta fucktard would supply a link,
but given that he didn't, couldn't you get your lazy fucking ass in gear
and go look for the source? Here's a big hint: look at the very last
paragraph for the reference to "Ben Shapiro is Senior Editor-At-Large of
Breitbart News".

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/11/lynch-well-position-doj-to-do-obamas-work-long-after-were-gone/

Why don't you try showing a little more initiative in future? You're
going to be eating dog food in your old age if you don't.
betweentheeyes
2016-01-12 16:14:41 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by betweentheeyes
Post by DoD
For all those who revel
King of the cut and paste, do you have a link that you stole
this article from?
I agree it would be nice if the copypasta fucktard would supply
a link, but given that he didn't, couldn't you get your lazy
fucking ass in gear and go look for the source? Here's a big
hint: look at the very last paragraph for the reference to "Ben
Shapiro is Senior Editor-At-Large of Breitbart News".
www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/11/lynch-well-position-d
oj-to-do-obamas-work-long-after-were-gone/
Why don't you try showing a little more initiative in future?
You're going to be eating dog food in your old age if you don't.
Laziness, lack of net etiquette, inability to follow copyright laws
DOES NOT create a burden on my part.

It is called responsibility, get used to it.

You're a piece of work, numbnuts fails in basic posting and you
give me crap? WTF?
Cruzing to the White House, Trumping the Libs
2016-01-12 12:43:41 UTC
"DoD" <***@gmail.com> wrote in news:n7223u$q1h$***@dont-email.me:
Lynch Lynch.
--
Notice: This poster is politically incorrect. I say 'Merry Christmas,' 'God
bless America.' I salute our flag and give thanks to our troops, police
God we trust. All others, fuck off.
Perry
2016-01-12 12:48:08 UTC
Post by DoD
The latest evidence: Attorney General Loretta Lynch told New York Magazine
this week, "My goal is to position the [Department of Justice] where it will
carry on in all of these issues long after myself and my team have moved
on."
Obama's work ? Does she think of smoking dope and rolling around on
the floor of the Oval Office - work ?
Frank
2016-01-12 12:56:34 UTC
Post by DoD
For all those who revel in the fact that there are 374 days until
President Obama finally gets the hell out of the White House, a
cautionary note: Obama and his colleagues are rigging the bureaucracy so
that their unique brand of "hope and change" extends far beyond their
tenure.
Lynch is just another Obama sycophant like her predecessor.

Obama only hires those that will do exactly what he wants, not for their
professional knowledge or experience.

I even heard Clinton's former secretary of labor, Robert Reich, say this
on TV.
Rudy Canoza
2016-01-12 15:44:11 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
For all those who revel in the fact that there are 374 days until
President Obama finally gets the hell out of the White House, a
cautionary note: Obama and his colleagues are rigging the bureaucracy so
that their unique brand of "hope and change" extends far beyond their
tenure.
Lynch is just another Obama sycophant like her predecessor.
Obama only hires those that will do exactly what he wants, not for their
professional knowledge or experience.
I even heard Clinton's former secretary of labor, Robert Reich, say this
on TV.
What bullshit. You didn't hear any such thing, liar.

But what of it? Do you suppose a president is going to appoint someone
to a cabinet position who will do what the president *DOESN'T* want
done? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Frank
Stuff it Rudy - you're too dumb to understand.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2016-01-12 19:42:58 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
For all those who revel in the fact that there are 374 days until
President Obama finally gets the hell out of the White House, a
cautionary note: Obama and his colleagues are rigging the bureaucracy so
that their unique brand of "hope and change" extends far beyond their
tenure.
Lynch is just another Obama sycophant like her predecessor.
Obama only hires those that will do exactly what he wants, not for their
professional knowledge or experience.
I even heard Clinton's former secretary of labor, Robert Reich, say this
on TV.
What bullshit. You didn't hear any such thing, liar.
But what of it? Do you suppose a president is going to appoint someone
to a cabinet position who will do what the president *DOESN'T* want
done? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Stuff it Rudy - you're too dumb to understand.
That doesn't keep him from posting, though.

[chuckle]
Rudy Canoza
2016-01-12 20:43:46 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
[...]
You stuff it, frankee. I got you. You didn't hear Reich say any such
thing, and the idea that a president wouldn't appoint someone who is on
board with his agenda is something only a knuckle-dragging dope like you
or kleine klauschen could imagine. Remember: cabinet officers serve at
the pleasure of the president.

You're a fucking idiot.
Frank
I see from your postings that you can type faster than you think.
DoD
2016-01-12 16:40:23 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
For all those who revel in the fact that there are 374 days until
President Obama finally gets the hell out of the White House, a
cautionary note: Obama and his colleagues are rigging the bureaucracy so
that their unique brand of "hope and change" extends far beyond their
tenure.
Lynch is just another Obama sycophant like her predecessor.
Obama only hires those that will do exactly what he wants, not for their
professional knowledge or experience.
I even heard Clinton's former secretary of labor, Robert Reich, say this
on TV.
As I posted elsewhere... When he is "gone", it won't be the last we see of
Obama.
Frank
2016-01-12 17:31:46 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
For all those who revel in the fact that there are 374 days until
President Obama finally gets the hell out of the White House, a
cautionary note: Obama and his colleagues are rigging the bureaucracy so
that their unique brand of "hope and change" extends far beyond their
tenure.
Lynch is just another Obama sycophant like her predecessor.
Obama only hires those that will do exactly what he wants, not for
their professional knowledge or experience.
I even heard Clinton's former secretary of labor, Robert Reich, say
this on TV.
As I posted elsewhere... When he is "gone", it won't be the last we see
of Obama.
I think he will hang around but become increasingly irrelevant.

I just hope our new Republican president does not give him any special
treatment like Bush gave Clinton as both Obama and Clinton have sullied
the office of president.
DoD
You are definitely more optimistic than me....
Beam Me Up Scotty
2016-01-12 17:39:47 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
[...]
These *ESTABLISHMENT* Republicans are idiots.... the thing to do is
treat them as badly as they treated Bush and other Republicans.

Remember the Clinton's stole the stuff in the White House and left a mess.
--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
#58 - My boss once told me "If you're NOT making mistakes, you're NOT
doing anything." He must think I'm really busy.
Frank
2016-01-12 17:49:02 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
[...]
Limbaugh just repeated what I said about Bush. To me, Bush's big
failure was to speak out when attacked by the likes of Obama when he was
in office,

I am optimistic but was amazed that Romney could not beat Obama. I
guess we should keep hope alive.
DoD
2016-01-12 17:57:06 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
[...]
Yes... that was a big problem with Bush. He let the liberals get away with
a lot... He also
let them spend a lot... I got really ticked at Republicans for going along
with the outrageous
spending.
I am optimistic but was amazed that Romney could not beat Obama.
Everybody agrees that Romney just rolled over... Same thing I am noticing
Rubio doing now.
I guess we should keep hope alive.
I suppose you are right.
Frank
2016-01-12 18:35:43 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
Post by Frank
I guess we should keep hope alive.
I suppose you are right.
I agree with your comments. I'm a Republican but will not vote to
nominate a candidate that wants business as usual.
Beam Me Up Scotty
2016-01-12 19:30:51 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
[...]
treat the Liberals as badly as they treated Bush and other Republicans.

Remember the Clinton's stole the stuff in the White House and left a
mess. Hillary even had to return some of the Dinner China that she stole.
--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
#26 - I don't know about Socialists but I don't need to taste a frozen
pile of dog shit twice to confirm that it's NOT dog shit flavored ice cream.
Rudy Canoza
2016-01-12 17:35:29 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
For all those who revel in the fact that there are 374 days until
President Obama finally gets the hell out of the White House, a
cautionary note: Obama and his colleagues are rigging the bureaucracy so
that their unique brand of "hope and change" extends far beyond their
tenure.
Lynch is just another Obama sycophant like her predecessor.
Obama only hires those that will do exactly what he wants, not for
their professional knowledge or experience.
I even heard Clinton's former secretary of labor, Robert Reich, say
this on TV.
As I posted elsewhere... When he is "gone", it won't be the last we see
of Obama.
Grow a pair, you squat-to-piss homo. He'll be out of office. He's have
about the same impact as Bill Clinton or George W. Bush.
Rudy Canoza
2016-01-12 17:39:33 UTC
Post by DoD
For all those who revel in the fact that there are 374 days until
President Obama finally gets the hell out of the White House, a
cautionary note: Obama and his colleagues are rigging the bureaucracy so
that their unique brand of "hope and change" extends far beyond their
tenure.
The latest evidence: Attorney General Loretta Lynch told New York
Magazine this week, "My goal is to position the [Department of Justice]
where it will carry on in all of these issues long after myself and my
team have moved on." She was responding specifically to questions about
how she planned to prosecute gun sellers under Obama's new executive
actions.
That's a fucking lie - she was *not* specifically responding to any
questions about guns. Here's the quote in context from the magazine so
you can see just how much that Breitbart fucker is lying:

Gun control is by no means the only issue for which Obama is relying
on the legal maneuvering of the Department of Justice to safeguard
his agenda. The White House’s terrorism, national-­security,
hate-speech, corporate-crime, civil-forfeiture, and refugee policies
all flow through the office of the attorney general. In other words,
with just a year left in his administration, no one will be more
central to the president’s political ambitions and legacy than Lynch.

When I asked Lynch in late December, in the Justice Department
offices, beneath looming portraits of Eric Holder and ­Robert F.
Kennedy and Janet Reno, how she could possibly manage all of her
priorities in such a short time, she was characteristically
measured: “These issues are not administration-specific. They
themselves don’t have a deadline or a timetable,” she said. “My goal
is to position the department where it will carry on in all of these
issues long after myself and my team have moved on.” When I later
pressed her on the ­pressures of the job, she said more ­plaintively:
“You take the job as you find it.”

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/loretta-lynch-isnt-giving-in-to-fear.html

She was asked about "all of her priorities", and she responded by
talking about "these issues," not just gun control.

You can't believe a fucking word you read in extremist rags like Breitbart.
MarkA
2016-01-12 22:06:49 UTC
Post by DoD
But there's no doubt that Lynch reflects President Obama's agenda. Lynch
has spent time opening federal cases on the Baltimore Police Department
after the in-custody death of Freddie Gray
That "Obama Agenda"! Why should the AG care about police departments
killing blacks while in custody? Just because such incidents touch off
episodes of rioting? That's what happens when you let uppity niggers
into the White House; they expect to be treated like white folk!
--
MarkA

The world is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits
to grow sharper. -- Eden Phillpotts
DoD
That was stupid.
DoD
2016-01-12 22:26:33 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by MarkA
Post by DoD
But there's no doubt that Lynch reflects President Obama's agenda. Lynch
has spent time opening federal cases on the Baltimore Police Department
after the in-custody death of Freddie Gray
That "Obama Agenda"! Why should the AG care about police departments
killing blacks while in custody? Just because such incidents touch off
episodes of rioting? That's what happens when you let uppity niggers
into the White House; they expect to be treated like white folk!
That was stupid.
Like Obama cares about black folk....

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/tavis-smiley-on-every-leading-economic-issue-black-americans-have-lost-ground-under-obama-video/
Just Wondering
2016-01-13 00:34:16 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Post by MarkA
Post by DoD
But there's no doubt that Lynch reflects President Obama's agenda. Lynch
has spent time opening federal cases on the Baltimore Police Department
after the in-custody death of Freddie Gray
That "Obama Agenda"! Why should the AG care about police departments
killing blacks while in custody? Just because such incidents touch off
episodes of rioting? That's what happens when you let uppity niggers
into the White House; they expect to be treated like white folk!
That was stupid.
Like Obama cares about black folk....
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/tavis-smiley-on-every-leading-economic-issue-black-americans-have-lost-ground-under-obama-video/
Obama, with crocodile tears running down his cheeks, is saying "To Hell
with Congress, I'm a-gonna impose tighter gun control against law
-abiding citizens." Meanwhile, when was the last time you saw the
Chicago Community-Organizer-in-Chief use his national bully pulpit to
call on blacks to stop committing black-on-black murder and other crime?
When was the last time he called on young black women to stop getting
pregnant out wedlock? When was the last time he called on the black
community to stop the bloodbath that is abortion of blacks on a massive
scale? When was the last time he called on urban blacks in Detroit,
Chicago, and Washington D.C. to stop acting like savages?
Frank
2016-01-13 01:06:45 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Post by MarkA
Post by DoD
But there's no doubt that Lynch reflects President Obama's agenda. Lynch
has spent time opening federal cases on the Baltimore Police Department
after the in-custody death of Freddie Gray
That "Obama Agenda"! Why should the AG care about police departments
killing blacks while in custody? Just because such incidents touch off
episodes of rioting? That's what happens when you let uppity niggers
into the White House; they expect to be treated like white folk!
That was stupid.
Like Obama cares about black folk....
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/tavis-smiley-on-every-leading-economic-issue-black-americans-have-lost-ground-under-obama-video/
He does love poor people. His policies have made more of them.