Stones, was "Alleged victims of pedophile priests"
Beam Me Up Scotty
2016-12-31 16:47:54 UTC
On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 19:55:31 -0800, Robert snip
Are you going to answer walksalone's question. You know, this one.
Is that another American Indian name like "Runs with pedophiles"?
That's Karma
Rudy Canoza
2017-01-05 15:58:53 UTC
Plus, irregardless of civil law, all churches who supported and or hid
abuse of children, physical or sexual, should be held to a very high
standard. Biblically they should be turned over to Satan for the
destruction of the flesh, and all that actively supported them as
well.
Hmm, does this include the list of evangelical fundimentalist protestant
pentecostal and fellow traveler groups I posted recently who have child
sexual abuse?
Of course it does. Justice is justice, and what is right before God is
right and what is wrong is wrong. It is also something I have
mentioned many times regarding "fallen preachers and leaders".
And the law is the law. We don't apply it differently because one is
religious, despite your bigotry.
Well spoken ignorance. Because of the amount of cases of pedophiles,
whether religious or not, and because of intimidation of those
molested, and sometimes their families as well, the laws regarding
these things HAVE INDEED been MODIFIED. Statutes of limitations
extended especially in cases of extenuating circumstances.
In some cases they and been re modified to extend the limitations far
further.
And that was done in order to seek money from the Catholic Church. No
other reason. In many cases, the alleged abuser has been dead for
years. That doesn't stop you catholic bashers. You want blood,
money, and punishment. You would never be able to do that to an
employee of GM or IBM.
Cite where this has been done 60 years later. No squirming allowed.
Show your cite first. No squirming allowed. Your point was the statute
of limitations. God does not have any.
To whom is your first responsibility? That is pretty obvious, God. Has
the Church failed him? Yes, resoundingly so for over 1,600 years.
Why has all this been allowed to happen to the RCC if they were so
correct.
Why do you hate the Catholic Church?
I hate the evil done, if that is what the RCC is, then sobeit.
And you think that coming back 60 years after the fact, when people
are already dead and can't defend themselves is somehow "justice".
And you think your 60 year line is a base of truth? You are only
kidding yourself, and all your RC BFFers.
Your dodge is so noted. Come back when you can discuss the issue like
a logical adult. Thus far, you've not shown the capacity.
Your point sucked, literally.
And the child
You, of course, are the snot-nosed child in this.
And there you go again,
...describing you with perfect accuracy and clarity.
Yes.
I unethically edited your reply to make it say something you didn't say.
I saw that, and I put it back the way it was.