Why I Constantly Rant About Transsexuals Instead of Heterosexual Accused Pervert Dennis Hasert
Bob Racecar
2016-04-29 13:35:21 UTC
Fags are evil left wing perverts who hang out in public toilets waiting to
bend me mover and give it to me.

Accused Pervert Dennis Hastert is a family man of high religious Republican
values. He's been married to a female for 43 years, so how can he possibly be
a depraved fudge packer?

Republican supporter Pastor Ted Haggard, president of the 30-million member
National Association of Evangelicals, denounced gays and illegal drugs but was
later exposed as a gay Crystal Meth user!

Republican Senator Larry Craig was arrested for lewd conduct in the men's
restroom at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport

Republican Congressman Mark Foley abruptly resigned from Congress after
"sexually explicit" emails surfaced showing him flirting with a 16-year old
boy.

Those men are also married heterosexuals with respectable Republican family
values.
Beam Me Up Scotty
2016-04-29 14:53:42 UTC
Post by Bob Racecar
Fags are evil left wing perverts who hang out in public toilets waiting
to bend me mover and give it to me.
Accused Pervert Dennis Hastert is a family man of high religious
Republican values. He's been married to a female for 43 years, so how
can he possibly be a depraved fudge packer?
And yet gayys say that they don't decide what they are... Hastert was
apparently pretending to be a heterosexual. Which is why there has to
be a scientific test to tell us which persons are gayy.

And then that creates the dilemma of whether it's ethical to test a
fetus to see if it is hetero or gayy and then that begs the question of
whether abortion for the sole purpose of aborting a gayy fetus is
illegal since gayys are receiving special marriage rights they must also
have special right for abortion which is a right the same as marriage
according to Liberals. But does that right give a gay fetus more right
to life than a hetero fetus?
--
One man's Affirmative Action law is another man's Jim Crow law.

That's Karma
tesla sTinker
2016-04-30 23:45:35 UTC
With equal brevity we must treat of prudence, to which it belongs to
discern between what is to be desired and what is to be shunned. Without
this, nothing can be done of what we have already spoken of. It is the
part of prudence to keep watch with most anxious vigilance, lest any
evil influence should stealthily creep in upon us. Thus the Lord often
exclaims, "Watch;"(7) and He says, "Walk while ye have the light, lest
darkness come upon you."(8) And then it is said, "Know ye not that a
little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?''(9) And no passage can be
quoted from the Old Testament more expressly condemning this mental
somnolence, which makes us insensible to destruction advancing on us
step by step, than those words of the prophet, "He who despiseth small
things shall fall by degrees."(10) On this topic I might discourse at
length did our haste allow of it. And did our present task demand it, we
might perhaps prove the depth of these mysteries, by making a mock of
which profane men in their perfect ignorance fall, not certainly by
degrees, but with a headlong overthrow.

46. I need say no more about right conduct. For if God is man's chief
good, which you cannot deny, it clearly follows, since to seek the chief
good is to live well, that to live well is nothing else but to love God
with all the heart, with all the soul, with all the mind; and, as
arising from this, that this love must be preserved entire and
incorrupt, which is the part of temperance; that it give way before no
troubles, which is the part of fortitude; that it serve no other, which
is the part of justice; that it be watchful in its inspection of things
lest craft or fraud steal in, which is the part of prudence. This is the
one perfection of man, by which alone he can succeed in attaining to the
purity of truth. This both Testaments enjoin in concert; this is
commended on both sides alike. Why do you continue to cast reproaches on
the Scriptures of which you are ignorant? Do you not see the folly of
your attack upon books which only those who do not understand them find
fault with, and which only those who find fault fail in understanding?
For neither can an enemy know them, nor can one who knows them be Other
than a friend to them.

Those who die in mortal sin go to hell. NO, I did not say purgatory,
I said, hell.
--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Jeanne Douglas
2016-04-29 23:45:13 UTC
Post by Bob Racecar
Fags are evil left wing perverts who hang out in public toilets waiting to
bend me mover and give it to me.
Accused Pervert Dennis Hastert is a family man of high religious Republican
values. He's been married to a female for 43 years, so how can he possibly be
a depraved fudge packer?
Whoever claimed he was any such thing?
--
JD

Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream
up a God superior to themselves. Most
Gods have the manners and morals of a
spoiled child.
RD Sandman
2016-04-30 14:44:03 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Bob Racecar
Fags are evil left wing perverts who hang out in public toilets
waiting to bend me mover and give it to me.
Accused Pervert Dennis Hastert is a family man of high religious
Republican values. He's been married to a female for 43 years, so
how can he possibly be
a depraved fudge packer?
Whoever claimed he was any such thing?
Well, we do know that was convicted of sexually abusing male kids when he
was a coach in school.
--
RD (The Sandman)

One bullet in the possession of a criminal is too much
while ten bullets in the possession of mother protecting
her children may not be enough.

---
default
2016-04-30 12:29:20 UTC
Post by Bob Racecar
[...]
I'm sure homos are lined up at public toilets just waiting to bend you
over and "give it to you." That sounds more like a sexual fantasy -
just sayin....

It's official: bend you over and "give it to you." About 433,000
results (0.46 seconds)

There do seem to be an inordinate number of Republican closet
homosexuals, but that may just be because they are just hypocrites
saying and doing (publicly) whatever they have to do to appear
electable to their constituencies.
Beam Me Up Scotty
2016-04-30 16:14:39 UTC
Post by default
Post by Bob Racecar
[...]
*There's a "new" sexual identity in there somewhere* , was Hastert a
"gayy-married heterosexual" or a "gayy married-heterosexual" and do they
now have special 14th amendment rights since they have been discovered
like a new species is discovered?
Post by default
There do seem to be an inordinate number of Republican closet
homosexuals, but that may just be because they are just hypocrites
saying and doing (publicly) whatever they have to do to appear
electable to their constituencies.
You're saying gayys are hypocrites? Well I can't really dispute that
point so I'll have to let that go for now.

Maybe the Atheists will believe in the new species of gayy since they
need no science to believe in gayys, they only need science to prove
there are Gods.
--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
were taken out of the packaging.
Beam Me Up Scotty

#74 - That's life, there was no guarantee or expiration on you when you
were taken out of the packaging.