The "linguistic rubble of public misstatements made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention...responding to the Ebola crisis"
Rudy Canoza
2014-10-25 17:16:26 UTC
A good piece.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-zaretsky-ebola-camus-plague-20141026-story.html
--
"America's abundance was not created by public sacrifices to 'the common
good,' but by the productive genius of free men who pursued their own
personal interests and the making of their own private fortunes."

Ayn Rand
Rudy Canoza
2014-10-25 18:05:26 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
A good piece.
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-zaretsky-ebola-camus-plague-20141026-story.html
I see the confusion coming from those organizations as a symptom of their mistrust of the people. They think we are too stupid to deal with the facts and that we will panic if they speak the truth. In fact, people are more likely to panic when they sense that their leaders are hiding information than when given truthful, even frightening, information.
It is worse than mere mistrust. It is total *contempt* for us.
Shitbags like this piece of filth Tom Frieden have complete and utter
contempt for the public.

And it's a problem the other way, too, because shitbags like Bugster and
Sheila Bryant (gopper) have a stupid, credulous and utterly misplaced
faith and trust in the scum like Frieden. I've never forgotten the
piece-of-shit ponytailed whiner at the 1992 presidential debates who
wailed - literally - to Clinton, "We are your children, we have our
needs. What will you do to take care of us-to take care of our needs?"
That's Bugster and gopper and especially Scheisskopf. That is their
view of the relationship between the citizen and government, and it is
utterly wrong - not just wrong, but extremely bad.