PUBLIC NOTICE - Fair Warning to terrorists
Mr. B1ack
2016-07-23 22:40:51 UTC
If anyone in a public place anywhere near me
shouts ALLAH AKBAR and reaches into their coat,
I will blow your GODDAMN HEAD OFF.
Just so we're clear.
I suggest others take my lead.
After the 911 hijackings there was a sudden
and persistent change in the behavior of
passengers. Instead of sitting quietly and
being terrorized they all JUMP ON TOP OF
THE PERP and beat him senseless in
a hot second. We've learned that modern
terrorism does NOT translate into a good
outcome for its victims so you may as
well go for it.

In Israel, hinky moves will also get terrorists
shot dead on the spot before they can get
much evil done.

I'm afraid it's gonna have to get this way in
the USA and europe too ... we just can't let
the terrorists do what they're gonna do.
Being "over here" no longer protects us
from the lunatics "over there". Quick reaction
will make a big difference. So yea, if you see
a (clear) terrorist incident in progress, take
the motherfucker out.

But *be sure* ...
Governor Swill
2016-07-24 18:06:56 UTC
Post by Mr. B1ack
[...]
Agreed. Americans need to stop waiting for the cavalry to gallop over
the hill to rescue us. Sometimes we need to *be* our own cavalry.

Swill
--
Vote Clinton.
The next job Trump outsources might be your own.

"If Donald Trump is our standard bearer,
what's happened to our standards?"

Donald molested teenage Ivanka (image)
http://tinyurl.com/gnj59zp

"The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet"
http://tinyurl.com/z9a7h5y

An official guide to Donald Trump's 5 kids and his baby mamas
http://tinyurl.com/gvcu5j2

From redstate.com:
CREEPY. CREEPY. CREEPY.
Donald Trump Discusses His Infant Daughter’s Breasts
http://tinyurl.com/h5x4xy2

Teatman!
http://tinyurl.com/j7gcq5u
Mr. B1ack
2016-07-24 22:43:42 UTC
On Sun, 24 Jul 2016 14:06:56 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Mr. B1ack
[...]
The big problem with "terrorist incidents" is that
they usually do a LOT of damage in a very SHORT
timeframe. Whether it's some guy trying to light
off a bomb in his underwear or some perp(s)
shooting into a crowd the difference between
extreme damage and mild damage can literally
be a minute or two (or less). This is not enough
time for the cavalry to arrive.

The German cops are second to none ... but by
the time they arrived and grouped at the shopping
mall it was pretty much OVER. What this means
is that the only "cops" who are actually there when
they're needed ain't cops ... they're the average
Johans and Joes.

So, it may be useful to extend this new philosophy
of airline passengers to the general population.
Don't wait - GET 'EM.

This doesn't mean I want to see every beerbelly
packin' an Uzi. Too many responders and the
situation becomes very confused, nobody is
sure who the real perps are anymore. "Vigilante"
actions can have a positive side, but also some
negative aspects.

Simply rushing the perp with a chair or 2x4 or
something might do the trick (and yes you might
get shot), especially if they're busy aiming into
a group of people. Shit, throw stuff at them from
behind a counter or fountain or whatever. The
idea is to disrupt what they're up to, put 'em
on the defensive long enough for the cavalry
to arrive and muster, long enough for most
potential victims to scram. The idea is to
SAVE THE MOST LIVES.

Like in Israel, everybody's gotta have a stake in
taking care of everybody else. It can't be "someone
elses job" anymore when it comes to unfolding
terror attacks. That mindset only ensures the
terrorist will achive his goals.
!Jones
2016-07-25 02:10:34 UTC
X-NO-IDIOTS

On Sun, 24 Jul 2016 18:43:42 -0400, in talk.politics.guns Mr. B1ack
The big problem with "terrorist incidents" is that they usually do a LOT of damage in a very SHORT timeframe.
In which timeframe you *never* get your guns out. They do the
majority of their damage within 15 seconds of the first shot... you
have to react more quickly.

But, then... you've sat in a classroom for eight hours hearing about
the law. Police officers spend six months in intensive training.

It doesn't surprise me that you're still picking your nose long after
the event is over.

Jones
Governor Swill
2016-07-25 05:45:24 UTC
Post by !Jones
The big problem with "terrorist incidents" is that they usually do a LOT of damage in a very SHORT timeframe.
In which timeframe you *never* get your guns out. They do the
majority of their damage within 15 seconds of the first shot... you
have to react more quickly.
But, then... you've sat in a classroom for eight hours hearing about
the law. Police officers spend six months in intensive training.
It doesn't surprise me that you're still picking your nose long after
the event is over.
If folks at the Pulse bar had started flinging bottles, glasses and
chairs at the shooter, they'd have slowed him down, saved lives and
eventually he'd have been taken down by somebody. Instead, the
cowered and let him spend hours shooting dozens.

Best part of this scenario is, you can keep him from offing himself so
he gets to stand trial and be humiliated. "I was beat up by a bunch
of fags and all I got was this lousy Tshirt"

Swill
--
Vote Clinton.
The next job Trump outsources might be your own.

"If Donald Trump is our standard bearer,
what's happened to our standards?"

Donald molested teenage Ivanka (image)
http://tinyurl.com/gnj59zp

"The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet"
http://tinyurl.com/z9a7h5y

An official guide to Donald Trump's 5 kids and his baby mamas
http://tinyurl.com/gvcu5j2

From redstate.com:

http://tinyurl.com/j7gcq5u
Just Wondering
2016-07-25 19:44:58 UTC
Post by !Jones
The big problem with "terrorist incidents" is that they usually
do a LOT of damage in a very SHORT timeframe.
In which timeframe you *never* get your guns out. They do the
majority of their damage within 15 seconds of the first shot... you
have to react more quickly.
Which if true would mean that it is not possible for law enforcement
to arrive soon enough to save lives, so the only chance, slim though
it may be, is to have some armed private citizens in every group.
Governor Swill
2016-07-26 19:54:38 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by !Jones
The big problem with "terrorist incidents" is that they usually
do a LOT of damage in a very SHORT timeframe.
In which timeframe you *never* get your guns out. They do the
majority of their damage within 15 seconds of the first shot... you
have to react more quickly.
Which if true would mean that it is not possible for law enforcement
to arrive soon enough to save lives, so the only chance, slim though
it may be, is to have some armed private citizens in every group.
It's not even necessary to be armed, only to ACT.

The passengers on flight 93 weren't armed and they stopped a terrorist
attack.

Swill
--
Vote Clinton.
The next job Trump outsources might be your own.

"The man who wants to make America great, doesn't make anything
in America." Trump furniture is made in Turkey, tableware in Slovenia,
suits in Mexico, dress shirts in Bangladesh, ties in China,
he makes goods in India, Germany, Norway, Hong Kong, South Korea, Indonesia.
Trump merchandise is made all over the world - except in the USA.

"If Donald Trump is our standard bearer,
what's happened to our standards?"

Donald molested teenage Ivanka (image)
http://tinyurl.com/gnj59zp

"The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet"
http://tinyurl.com/z9a7h5y

An official guide to Donald Trump's 5 kids and his baby mamas
http://tinyurl.com/gvcu5j2

From redstate.com:

http://tinyurl.com/j7gcq5u
Just Wondering
2016-07-26 21:00:58 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Just Wondering
Post by !Jones
The big problem with "terrorist incidents" is that they usually
do a LOT of damage in a very SHORT timeframe.
In which timeframe you *never* get your guns out. They do the
majority of their damage within 15 seconds of the first shot... you
have to react more quickly.
Which if true would mean that it is not possible for law enforcement
to arrive soon enough to save lives, so the only chance, slim though
it may be, is to have some armed private citizens in every group.
It's not even necessary to be armed, only to ACT.
The passengers on flight 93 weren't armed and they stopped a terrorist
attack.
That's absolutely true, but it requires a greater willingness to
sacrifice yourself to save others when you are unarmed.
Governor Swill
2016-07-29 04:09:45 UTC
On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 15:00:58 -0600, Just Wondering
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Just Wondering
Post by !Jones
The big problem with "terrorist incidents" is that they usually
do a LOT of damage in a very SHORT timeframe.
In which timeframe you *never* get your guns out. They do the
majority of their damage within 15 seconds of the first shot... you
have to react more quickly.
Which if true would mean that it is not possible for law enforcement
to arrive soon enough to save lives, so the only chance, slim though
it may be, is to have some armed private citizens in every group.
It's not even necessary to be armed, only to ACT.
The passengers on flight 93 weren't armed and they stopped a terrorist
attack.
That's absolutely true, but it requires a greater willingness to
sacrifice yourself to save others when you are unarmed.
Ok, and I should have added, the hijackers didn't have guns.

Swill
--
#imwithher

"Giving his acceptance speech, Donald spoke for seventy-odd
minutes. And I do mean seventy ODD minutes."
- Hillary Clinton, the next President of the United States

"Megyn Kelly hangs out at CNN Grill, stoking speculation that
she could leave Fox News" - Kelly pictured with Don Lemon
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/28/megyn-kelly-hangs-out-at-cnn-grill-stoking-speculation-that-she-could-leave-fox-news/>
RD Sandman
2016-07-27 14:53:41 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Just Wondering
Post by !Jones
The big problem with "terrorist incidents" is that they usually
do a LOT of damage in a very SHORT timeframe.
In which timeframe you *never* get your guns out. They do the
majority of their damage within 15 seconds of the first shot... you
have to react more quickly.
Which if true would mean that it is not possible for law enforcement
to arrive soon enough to save lives, so the only chance, slim though
it may be, is to have some armed private citizens in every group.
It's not even necessary to be armed, only to ACT.
The passengers on flight 93 weren't armed and they stopped a terrorist
attack.
While very true (something about airline rules), they did not do so in the
first 15 seconds, did they.
--
RD (The Sandman)

There are all kinds of people in this world. Good ones,
bad ones and they come in many colors: white, black, brown, red,
yellow, etc.. but there is only one race - Human.

IOW, All Lives Matter!!!

---
Mr. B1ack
2016-07-28 03:03:04 UTC
On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 15:54:38 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Just Wondering
Post by !Jones
The big problem with "terrorist incidents" is that they usually
do a LOT of damage in a very SHORT timeframe.
In which timeframe you *never* get your guns out. They do the
majority of their damage within 15 seconds of the first shot... you
have to react more quickly.
Which if true would mean that it is not possible for law enforcement
to arrive soon enough to save lives, so the only chance, slim though
it may be, is to have some armed private citizens in every group.
It's not even necessary to be armed, only to ACT.
The passengers on flight 93 weren't armed and they stopped a terrorist
attack.
The majority of the time in these things there's just
not gonna be any armed Joes standing around, and
even if there are it's gonna take them too long to
react and correctly identify the problem. The perp
will likely have a full minute or so to shoot or throw
grenades or whatever he's gonna do.

The ONLY defense is if everybody nearby starts
distracting/confounding/attacking the terrorist with
whatever's at hand. Won't save everyone but it
will lower the body count and tend to deter other
terrorists only brave enough to attack "soft targets".

The terrorist ALWAYS has the advantage. Only he
knows exactly when and where and how the attack
will unfold.
Governor Swill

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas
2016-07-27 10:43:04 UTC
Post by !Jones
X-NO-IDIOTS
On Sun, 24 Jul 2016 18:43:42 -0400, in talk.politics.guns Mr. B1ack
The big problem with "terrorist incidents" is that they usually do a LOT
of damage in a very SHORT timeframe.
In which timeframe you *never* get your guns out. They do the
majority of their damage within 15 seconds of the first shot... you
have to react more quickly.
But, then... you've sat in a classroom for eight hours hearing about
the law. Police officers spend six months in intensive training.
It doesn't surprise me that you're still picking your nose long after
the event is over.
Jones
So according to you we should just accept our inevitable death at the hands
of barbarians meekly?

Sounds like ther was plenty of time to kill the cocksuckers at the church
before they killed the priest.

But yes, I would be pleased to hear you died meekly.
--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
Thomas Jefferson, Nov. 13, 1787
Mr. B1ack
2016-07-28 20:14:06 UTC
On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 10:43:04 -0000 (UTC), Ministry of Vengeance and
Post by Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas
Post by !Jones
X-NO-IDIOTS
On Sun, 24 Jul 2016 18:43:42 -0400, in talk.politics.guns Mr. B1ack
The big problem with "terrorist incidents" is that they usually do a LOT
of damage in a very SHORT timeframe.
In which timeframe you *never* get your guns out. They do the
majority of their damage within 15 seconds of the first shot... you
have to react more quickly.
But, then... you've sat in a classroom for eight hours hearing about
the law. Police officers spend six months in intensive training.
It doesn't surprise me that you're still picking your nose long after
the event is over.
Jones
So according to you we should just accept our inevitable death at the hands
of barbarians meekly?
That's not what he said.

There's no "meek" about it ... there's usually
just no TIME to react. The terrorist picks the
place and means and exact moment and YOU
don't know any of that until the first grenade
goes off.
Post by Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas
Sounds like ther was plenty of time to kill the cocksuckers at the church
before they killed the priest.
That WAS an instance where determined citizen
action could have definitely changed the course of
events. The perps were very lightly armed, were
not in a hurry and there were lots of parishioners
around. If ten guys had rushed in at the first sign
of trouble it'd have all be over.

This is why I'm saying that civvies wandering around
in the mall need to react like airline passengers do
nowadays - instantly pile-up on the perp and stomp
the shit out of him. Doesn't mean there'll be NO
casualties, but probably a lot FEWER.
Post by Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas
But yes, I would be pleased to hear you died meekly.
Those who think it's everybodys civic duty to
die for the Islamic jihad ... well ... let them get
written permission from all the victims first
before they consign them to their grisly fates.
Governor Swill
2016-07-29 04:12:07 UTC
Post by !Jones
[...]
And the next potential perp will think twice.

Mr. B1ack
2016-07-30 02:10:40 UTC
Post by !Jones
[...]
Depends of the caliber of perp, of course. Still, some
of these do-it-yourselfers - even though they're willing
to die or WANT to die - also seem to have a wimpish
streak because of the way they favor 'soft' targets
instead of police stations or govt buildings or big
political rallys or anywhere they might never get a
shot off even though they'd be better blows against
the infidels System.

Of late, there have been as many lone do-it-yourself
attacks as organized multi-perp attacks ... and the
body count has been similar. Deter the 'lone wolves'
and you've cut the yearly casualty tally in half - which
is definitely worth it.

I don't want Mr. Vengance and friends thinking that I'm
advocating everybody carry an Uzi to the mall "just in
case". One or two, not a problem, but if dozens of
people are packin' and all hell breaks loose it's gonnna
be very hard to pick the actual terrorist out of the
crowd of shooters.

There's a great confusion factor involved with a sudden
extreme attack and that can work in the perps favor even
IF a lot of people around are armed. The saviors might
wind up killing each other and who knows how many
others in the crowd. Cops or paid guards, you can ID
them by the uniforms - but random civvies, not so easy
to tell the good guys from the bad. There's such a thing
as TOO many armed responders.

Alas the problem NOW is that there are generally NO
armed responders, or even lightly/unarmed responders.
The perp gets to do exactly what he came to do with
basically zero resistance and all the wannabes say
"Hey ! THAT was easy !" .............

It's a problem.

There may not be a good all-purpose solution either.

Some things are just like that.