Getting Interesting.........Hillary Will Be Indicted, Says Former US Attorney
DoD
2016-01-07 22:06:24 UTC
A former U.S. Attorney predicts a Watergate-style showdown in the Department
of Justice if Attorney General Loretta Lynch overrules a potential FBI
recommendation to indict Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

"The [FBI] has so much information about criminal conduct by her and her
staff that there is no way that they walk away from this," Joseph diGenova,
formerly the District of Columbia's U.S. Attorney, told Laura Ingraham in a
Tuesday radio interview. "They are going to make a recommendation that
people be charged and then Loretta Lynch is going to have the decision of a
lifetime.

"I believe that the evidence that the FBI is compiling will be so compelling
that, unless [Lynch] agrees to the charges, there will be a massive revolt
inside the FBI, which she will not be able to survive as an attorney
general. It will be like Watergate. It will be unbelievable."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/07/hillary-clinton-will-be-indicted-says-former-us-attorney/#ixzz3wbBnob1E
betweentheeyes
2016-01-07 22:31:46 UTC
Post by DoD
[...]
Be still my beating heart.

So what happens when; FBI recommends to indict, AG Lynch declines
and that information is leaked ot the press and the Republican lead
congress?

Oh Speaker Ryan, will you FINALLY impeach somebody?

[who and I freaking kidding, status quo, NOTHING will happen]

Run guns, nothing happens
Withhold documents, obstruct justice, nothing happens
Subvert the US Constitution, on the advice and consent, nothing
happens
Subvert Congressional intent on Cap and Trade, nothing happens
Subvert Congressional intent on CDC function, nothing happens
Abdicated his responsibility to enforce the laws of the United
States against illegal immigration
Mr. B1ack
2016-01-08 02:36:13 UTC
Post by DoD
[...]
Unfortunately any such action against her at this time
would be seen ONLY as pure election-year politics.
Nobody would take it seriously ... hell, she'd probably
get extra sympathy votes ............

And Obama would pardon her.
PaxPerPoten
2016-01-08 07:34:07 UTC
Post by DoD
[...]
I will believe it when I see it. It should have happened in Arkansas
long ago. Send the Bitch from Hell to a long Prison term and her Hubby
Billy-Bob to where other inmates will think he is cute and sexy.
May Vince Foster and all the other dead victims from the Klinton Dynasty
rest in peace.
ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster
c***@loon.com
2016-01-08 16:05:32 UTC
Post by PaxPerPoten
I will believe it when I see it. It should have happened in Arkansas
long ago. Send the Bitch from Hell to a long Prison term and her Hubby
Billy-Bob to where other inmates will think he is cute and sexy.
May Vince Foster and all the other dead victims from the Klinton Dynasty
rest in peace.
Sounds like you got another sticky hand from whacking off to old, old,
old, silly stuff.
Post by PaxPerPoten
Notice the very guy I call nigger (because of the vulgar words he
says), cuts his own content out, 'segregating his low life character
from the words he said.
You're a nigger, not because of your white skin color, because of
your character.
Goonuss sake, main... dere dere, we'lls gets y'all a cryin towl. Ma
fuckin' whyte boyz are da shit. Cain't be's mens, so dey cries lowder
den our chillens. Evah wunda why are chillens cry so lowd? Dey closest
ting to da gohrillis in da jungle... needs dem lungs! Ooo Ooo Eee Eee
Aah aah
PaxPerPoten
2016-01-09 05:38:27 UTC
Post by c***@loon.com
Post by PaxPerPoten
I will believe it when I see it. It should have happened in Arkansas
long ago. Send the Bitch from Hell to a long Prison term and her Hubby
Billy-Bob to where other inmates will think he is cute and sexy.
May Vince Foster and all the other dead victims from the Klinton Dynasty
rest in peace.
Sounds like you got another sticky hand from whacking off to old, old,
old, silly stuff.
Don't need to. When I have a cocksucker like you living just down the
road from me.
DoD
Be a little patient.
Frank
2016-01-08 12:50:18 UTC
Post by DoD
[...]
There is a lot of integrity in most government workers and I think one
of Obama's worst offenses has been to subvert it.

I recall a recently retired, at the time, IRS agent complain about
Clinton's choice for secretary of the treasury, the tax cheat.
DoD
2016-01-08 19:55:26 UTC
Post by DoD
[...]
There is a LOT of truth to that Frank..... Not to make light of it, but to
quote Spiderman
"With great power, comes great responsibility". A lot of the people rely on
the government
and they have no choice but to assume they are working with people that
believe in fair play....
Absolutely true the toxic Obama government has corroded that...
c***@loon.com
2016-01-09 05:51:45 UTC
Post by DoD
A lot of the people rely on
the government
and they have no choice but to assume they are working with people that
believe in fair play....
Absolutely true the toxic Obama government has corroded that...
You mean more than Raygun lying about selling arms to our enemy Iran?

Or, Dumbya Bush ignoring facts and truth and lying us into Iraq?

Or, the "destroy Obama at all costs" GOP vow inaugaration nite in
2009?
Aah aah
PaxPerPoten
2016-01-09 05:41:52 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
[...]
Half of Obama's staff and Cabinet are tax offenders. You can bet no one
is going to take their passports away.
Beam Me Up Scotty
2016-01-09 05:48:23 UTC
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
[...]
Shouldn't we just demand that congress repeal all these laws that the
government won't apply to themselves "after all" why apply them to only
us serfs.... if that's going to be the case then we should at least
demand that "no one" be held to those laws.
That's Karma
Just Wondering
2016-01-09 09:18:37 UTC
Yes.
Beam Me Up Scotty
2016-01-09 06:39:40 UTC
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Frank
Post by DoD
[...]
"Round them up" that was Hillary's opinion recently... Round up
delinquent tax payers and lock them up.

But if we can just round "American citizens" up for breaking the tax
laws, why can't we just round up the illegal aliens for breaking the
immigration laws?
That's Karma
Frank
2016-01-08 18:00:20 UTC
Post by DoD
[...]
When Obama was up for election, B. J. Clinton gave a big endorsement
speech at the convention.
That support got him a promise from Obama that the AG would never indict
Hillary.
...sounds plausible doesn't it?
Of course it is possible.

Clinton's and Obama's hate each other but it is a political stand-off.
Wayne
...sounds plausible doesn't it?
DoD
2016-01-08 20:00:06 UTC
Post by DoD
[...]
Yeah, but it is even more plausible that Obama doesn't give a rat's ass
about any of that... He is mostly interested
in insuring his legacy will stay in tact... If he thought Bernie Sanders
could better accomplish that, then he would
throw Hillary under a train no matter if Bill gave 200 speeches for Obama...
I think at this point they don't see the
socialist Sanders as being remotely competitive in a general election,
although he is doing well in Democrat circles.
I think they see their best gamble is still in the Clinton camp.... But if
that changes all bets are off.
Cruzing to the White House, Trumping the Libs
2016-01-09 01:22:51 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
I would posit that Obama will calculate that if he throws them HRC, by the
time they get finished picking her corpse clean, he'll be safely gone.

He's a narcissit, there is no way he has any loyalty to anyone but himself.
--
Notice: This poster is politically incorrect. I say 'Merry Christmas,' 'God
bless America.' I salute our flag and give thanks to our troops, police
In God we trust. All others, fuck off.
DoD
2016-01-09 04:16:52 UTC
Post by Cruzing to the White House, Trumping the Libs
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
True, but if there is a Conservative admin in the White House, he might be
gone
but he won't be safe...

We all know how sleazy he is publicly, so just think of how bad it is on
stuff we
don't see.... and if Hillary get's thrown under the bus, she might just let
loose of
some of his secrets....

His best bet is having a friendly admin occupying the white house once he is
gone.
Cruzing to the White House, Trumping the Libs
2016-01-09 04:58:23 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
His best bet would be to free the country.
c***@loon.com
2016-01-09 05:52:53 UTC
Post by DoD
We all know how sleazy he is publicly, so just think of how bad it is on
stuff we
don't see..
THen carry kleenex and then you can wipe your hand after these silly
bouts of wetdream crap you post.
Aah aah
Beam Me Up Scotty
2016-01-09 10:11:02 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
Or a terrorist attack taking out all the people that know where the
bodies are buried? Purely coincidental.
That's Karma
Just Wondering
2016-01-09 09:21:45 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
Obama is a post turtle.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6d7_1342339629
He'll do whatever his masters tell him to do.
PaxPerPoten
2016-01-09 05:46:48 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
Something is up..The Democrats just dusted off "Joe Biden" today about
running for President like his son wanted him to.
Beam Me Up Scotty
2016-01-09 06:35:26 UTC
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
They need to tattoo his name on his hand so he can read it every time he
forgets what his name is.
That's Karma
DoD
2016-01-09 06:42:48 UTC
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
I saw that too.... Trouble with Biden is, he would be getting into the game
late, that and nobody even knows that he is the VP....

I find it funny that Trump is still causing all the left wing loons hissy
fits..
If Trump doesn't win, he should get a prize for making this probably the
most interesting election cycles in American history...
c***@loon.com
2016-01-09 05:31:59 UTC
Post by Wayne
When Obama was up for election, B. J. Clinton gave a big endorsement speech
at the convention.
That support got him a promise from Obama that the AG would never indict
Hillary.
...sounds plausible doesn't it?
Sure---every rightwing nutjob on the net would buy that.
Aah aah
Wayne
2016-01-09 17:12:31 UTC
Post by c***@loon.com
Post by Wayne
When Obama was up for election, B. J. Clinton gave a big endorsement speech
at the convention.
That support got him a promise from Obama that the AG would never indict
Hillary.
...sounds plausible doesn't it?
Sure---every rightwing nutjob on the net would buy that.
And a rational person might consider the following.

The Clintons absolutely HATE Obama. He stole the presidency from Hillary
when it was "her turn".
The only thing greater than their hate of Obama is their obsession with
getting power.

Thus, Obama made deals with the Clintons. Making her secretary of state
kept her under his thumb and gave her national exposure instead of letting
her fade into the background.

The other deal was the B. J. Clinton endorsement at the DNC. That was
probably the hardest speech he ever gave in his life. Undoubtedly it was in
exchange for a promise that Obama would campaign for Hillary when he left
office.

If you don't see all that, then you've had your head buried.
PaxPerPoten
2016-01-09 05:44:22 UTC
Post by DoD
[...]
That promise alone should generate at least 3 indictments.
Rudy Canoza
She won't be indicted.
Wayne
2016-01-09 20:36:26 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by DoD
A former U.S. Attorney predicts a Watergate-style showdown in the
Department of Justice if Attorney General Loretta Lynch overrules a
potential FBI recommendation to indict Democratic presidential candidate
Hillary Clinton.
She won't be indicted.
I agree, but she should be.
Obama's heart wouldn't be in it.
PaxPerPoten
2016-01-09 21:16:24 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by DoD
A former U.S. Attorney predicts a Watergate-style showdown in the
Department of Justice if Attorney General Loretta Lynch overrules a
potential FBI recommendation to indict Democratic presidential candidate
Hillary Clinton.
She won't be indicted.
From what I'm hearing there will be a mutiny at the FBI if she isn't.
Becuase if she isn't, all notions of law and order are gone. I will not
have her as a leader. And I am sure many, many people feel that way.

Her election will be the start of mass resistance.
PaxPerPoten
2016-01-10 03:44:29 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by DoD
A former U.S. Attorney predicts a Watergate-style showdown in the
Department of Justice if Attorney General Loretta Lynch overrules a
potential FBI recommendation to indict Democratic presidential candidate
Hillary Clinton.
She won't be indicted.
She will be given a pass due to an accident to the head that caused
distorted mental decisions. But will be well enough to run for
President. And they say Crime doesn't pay... ;-)